The Republican Way

howeda7

Reaction score

Ruben Gallego @RubenGallego
Iraq War Veteran. USMC 0311/0341. Member of Congress for Arizona's 7th Congressional District. Proud Democrat. Hispanic, Latino. Father of Michael.

Very fine people.

Wally

Reaction score
@tsjsfjrj has a very fine Hitler look going...

howeda7

Reaction score
How tf are there living, breathing humans who believe this shit?
Millions of them! They're at Trump rallies with the Fellas of Gopherhole, even though they claim to be “unaware" and not know much about" them.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Millions of them! They're at Trump rallies with the Fellas of Gopherhole, even though they claim to be “unaware" and not know much about" them.
Uh-huh. Everyone’s lying and Howie’s world makes sense. I’m guessing none of your family speaks to you anymore you are such a fool.

I can say with great certainty that very few people know half of what you do about all the extreme crap you declare everyone that disagrees with you must follow (and that they are lying if they say they don’t). You live so far from reality you are off the map.

USAF

Reaction score
I can say with great certainty that very few people know half of what you do about all the extreme crap you declare everyone that disagrees with you must follow (and that they are lying if they say they don’t).
Do you also speak English, fraud?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hmmmm. One long sentence. I'll try again in bullets.
  • Howie accusing someone of lying when he doesn't like the answer. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Howe is so Wacko that I suspect even his family doesn't enjoy talking with him anymore.
  • I am certain that Howie knows more about all the extreme groups/channels/mags/etc. that he claims everyone he disagrees with must follow closely.
  • If others say they don't follow those extreme groups/channels/mags/etc. - see top bullet above.
  • Howie is a sheep and has lost all touch with crtical thinking and reality.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Poor Spoof had one too many while reliving his greatest hits of Gopherhole last night. We've all been there.
Howie doesn't like when folks bring up things he has said on here in the past. Too Funny.

USAF

Reaction score
Hmmmm. One long sentence. I'll try again in bullets.
  • Howie accusing someone of lying when he doesn't like the answer. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Howe is so Wacko that I suspect even his family doesn't enjoy talking with him anymore.
  • I am certain that Howie knows more about all the extreme groups/channels/mags/etc. that he claims everyone he disagrees with must follow closely.
  • If others say they don't follow those extreme groups/channels/mags/etc. - see top bullet above.
  • Howie is a sheep and has lost all touch with crtical thinking and reality.
I like how you pretend you don't read my posts.

LOL.

Proof positive you do.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
First, Republicans ban food and water for those waiting 3-5 hours in line in the GA heat to cast their ballot and now it’s legal to run them over for protesting a Republican vote?

howeda7

Reaction score
First, Republicans ban food and water for those waiting 3-5 hours in line in the GA heat to cast their ballot and now it’s legal to run them over for protesting a Republican vote?
It would appear so. KGF will be along shortly to spin and deflect.

Wally

Reaction score
Prolife???

howeda7

Reaction score
The fact that KGF hasn't rushed to the defense of St. Ron DeSantis must mean this is accurate.

Top Bottom