The Republican Way

howeda7

Reaction score
If the off-topic section of a college sports message board has pushed you farther to the right, it’s maybe time to go outside or pick up a book.
Both 2 and Spoofin were driven into Trump's loving embrace by Gopherhole "Leftists". They didn't want to be! We are just that powerful! Or they are that weak and pathetic. Not sure which.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Both 2 and Spoofin were driven into Trump's loving embrace by Gopherhole "Leftists". They didn't want to be! We are just that powerful! Or they are that weak and pathetic. Not sure which.
Drink!

stocker08

Reaction score

ROFL. Exactly.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Doesn’t realize the richest white men in the world are Dems. All you have to do is criticize your own party. Sad really.

I’m not a democrat and I have zero affinity for Jeff Bezos. What else you got?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trump is only in the news because the left Can’t. Let. Him. Go. It is sad, really. I guess when the alternative is shining a light on sleepy Joe’s condition, border disaster, and letting the puppeteers do their work - I understand.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Oh hell - I'm not talking about starting a social media network, web-site, or speaking at a wedding. Those aren't the things you wackos keep bringing him up for over and over and over either. So dishonest. Today's Left.

Go ahead - start counting how many times the lefties on this board bring him up out of the blue. Howie has made an art of working Trump into any topic. Its all about Trump - all the time. You guys just can't let him go.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Oh hell - I'm not talking about starting a social media network, web-site, or speaking at a wedding. Those aren't the things you wackos keep bringing him up for over and over and over either. So dishonest. Today's Left.

Go ahead - start counting how many times the lefties on this board bring him up out of the blue. Howie has made an art of working Trump into any topic. Its all about Trump - all the time. You guys just can't let him go.

Are you the discourse police? Can you provide a list of topics that are allowed for discussion? You are clearly going through something in your life. I feel bad for you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Are you the discourse police? Can you provide a list of topics that are allowed for discussion? You are clearly going through something in your life. I feel bad for you.
What topics are allowed? Talk about whatever the F@ck you want to talk about. However, if you keep bringing the same topic up over and over and over while pretending you aren't - I'm going to mention it over and over and over. Must be because of what I am going through.

Minnesota

Reaction score
What topics are allowed? Talk about whatever the F@ck you want to talk about. However, if you keep bringing the same topic up over and over and over while pretending you aren't - I'm going to mention it over and over and over. Must be because of what I am going through.

Why did you censor the word “fuck” lol?

justthefacts

Reaction score

OK, fine, but you said, "Trump is only in the news because the left Can’t. Let. Him. Go" That's what I responded to.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Why did you use quotation marks?

Because it's correct. Whenever you refer to a word in a sentence, you use quotation marks or perhaps italics or perhaps single quotes. For example, "grammar" is a two syllable word.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Because it's correct. Whenever you refer to a word in a sentence, you use quotation marks or perhaps italics or perhaps single quotes. For example, "grammar" is a two syllable word.
Thanks. I'm going through something.

Wally

Reaction score
You bought a shoulder-fired rocket launcher from Fool2 to own libs? Cool! 'Merica!

I would love to have one and a crate of grenades to.

WRT to cooking meth. Gasoline is as dangerous (Actually more dangerous) than anything used to make meth. That is the truth.

Wally

Reaction score

Can we please give her kids water from lead pipes. Sad thing is, it would probably make them smarter.

She is only in politics because she was mad she had to pay taxes on inheriting her parents farm. Woe is me, it made it hard for them to make money for a few years. Because of course she was owed that money thru her hard work. Typical greedy selfish entitled republican.

Boomtime

Reaction score
Steven Miller might be the biggest douchebag in a Trump WH that was packed with douchebags.

USAF

Reaction score
Shill, fraud! Shill!!

Top Bottom