The Republican Way

howeda7

Reaction score
Some crazy anti-masking, anti-American nutjob went to Walter Reed last fall and was in dire straights before getting the best treatment available in the world to save him. What if those doctors had this ability?
Drink Spoof, Drink!

Wally

Reaction score

I agree with him 1000%, why in the fuck in a so called free country can I not make meth in my house if I want to? If you want to say I can't sell it, thats fine, but I should be able to make it for myself.

I am 100% serious about this!!!!!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
I agree with him 1000%, why in the fuck in a so called free country can I not make meth in my house if I want to? If you want to say I can't sell it, thats fine, but I should be able to make it for myself.

I am 100% serious about this!!!!!!!!
For one, because you're liable to blow your house up. And your neighbor's.

Wally

Reaction score
For one, because you're liable to blow your house up. And your neighbor's.

Bullshit.
Nothing used is more dangerous than what I already have in my garage. Thats a fact.

If it was legal you could easily do it safely.

howeda7

Reaction score
Bullshit.
Nothing used is more dangerous than what I already have in my garage. Thats a fact.
You bought a shoulder-fired rocket launcher from Fool2 to own libs? Cool! 'Merica!

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Haha, leader of the free world. Getting ridiculous.

Boomtime

Reaction score
The GOP is in a tough spot right now. Until Trump fades away, they have to cater to his supporters. In reality... Trump just needs to stay in the news to get those financial contributions to fund his legal defense.

Republicans are being duped and aren't bright enough to even realize it.

stocker08

Reaction score
The GOP is in a tough spot right now. Until Trump fades away, they have to cater to his supporters. In reality... Trump just needs to stay in the news to get those financial contributions to fund his legal defense.

Exactly right.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Trump is only in the news because the left Can’t. Let. Him. Go. It is sad, really. I guess when the alternative is shining a light on sleepy Joe’s condition, border disaster, and letting the puppeteers do their work - I understand.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Trump is only in the news because the left Can’t. Let. Him. Go. It is sad, really. I guess when the alternative is shining a light on sleepy Joe’s condition, border disaster, and letting the puppeteers do their work - I understand.

Your HDS has radicalized you into defending Trump at every turn. You’re like a hall monitor whenever his name is mentioned. It’s pretty weird.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your HDS has radicalized you into defending Trump at every turn. You’re like a hall monitor whenever his name is mentioned. It’s pretty weird.
You lefties are the best. Pointing out how much someone else talks about Trump is now “defending Trump”. IALTO.

You are right about one thing - dishonest lefty d’bags like Howie do push me further to the right. I doubt his own family admits they know him at this point.

Minnesota

Reaction score
You lefties are the best. Pointing out how much someone else talks about Trump is now “defending Trump”. IALTO.

You are right about one thing - dishonest lefty d’bags like Howie do push me further to the right. I doubt his own family admits they know him at this point.

If the off-topic section of a college sports message board has pushed you farther to the right, it’s maybe time to go outside or pick up a book.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If the off-topic section of a college sports message board has pushed you farther to the right, it’s maybe time to go outside or pick up a book.
It’s hard to see what today’s left is about without getting pushed to the right. Those on the this board just highlight it.

Minnesota

Reaction score
It’s hard to see what today’s left is about without getting pushed to the right. Those on the this board just highlight it.

If you spend your free time screeching on an obscure message board about “today’s left”, getting incensed about people daring to criticize billionaires, or losing your mind over the estate tax, you were probably pretty far to the right to begin with. What, do you know a gay guy or something and think that makes you socially liberal?

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you spend your free time screeching on an obscure message board about “today’s left”, getting incensed about people daring to criticize billionaires, or losing your mind over the estate tax, you were probably pretty far to the right to begin with. What, do you know a gay guy or something and think that makes you socially liberal?
You got it figured out... except, I've named multiple things I am socially liberal on.... I'm pro-choice, pro-legalization, pro-gun control, pro-same sex marriage, and others. However, I don't like Biden and there was that one thread I never posted in and we all know what that means. Today's Left.

Minnesota

Reaction score
You got it figured out... except, I've named multiple things I am socially liberal on.... I'm pro-choice, pro-legalization, pro-gun control, pro-same sex marriage, and others. However, I don't like Biden and there was that one thread I never posted in and we all know what that means. Today's Left.

Kinda weird that you don’t post about any of those things, many of which have threads at least tangentially discussing them on the front page of this forum. I guess following Howie around like a dog doesn’t take you to those places? Oh well!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Kinda weird that you don’t post about any of those things, many of which have threads at least tangentially discussing them on the front page of this forum. I guess following Howie around like a dog doesn’t take you to those places? Oh well!
Kinda weird you don’t pay better attention before making BS claims. I have posted on those things many times, dating back months, but it doesn’t fit the “Trumper” narrative so we’ll just pretend it never happened. You have this Today’s Left thing down Pat.

Boomtime

Reaction score
Trump is doing everything in his power to stay in the news.
A shining example was his appearance at that wedding ceremony last week and still crying about the "election steal".
Or did I miss your attempt at trolling?

stocker08

Reaction score

Have you been here much in the months leading up to....and then after the election? Nobody has gone more fully wacko than spoof. Tried to play as a moderate and failed miserably to disguise his Trumpism. Now that Biden has taken over....spoof thinks that Trump shouldn't be mentioned....despite the fact that he still controls and puppets the party.

Batshit crazy doesn't begin to describe him.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Have you been here much in the months leading up to....and then after the election? Nobody has gone more fully wacko than spoof. Tried to play as a moderate and failed miserably to disguise his Trumpism. Now that Biden has taken over....spoof thinks that Trump shouldn't be mentioned....despite the fact that he still controls and puppets the party.

Batshit crazy doesn't begin to describe him.

Oh, yes. Exactly...

If "you wacko lefties" even mention Donald Trump, and his bizarre followers, and their nutso, over-the-top antics — it's clearly your issue, your obsession — not a problem with their insanity, their craziness.

Spoof is a human cartoon. He's beyond pathetic.

Angry

Reaction score
Doesn’t realize the richest white men in the world are Dems. All you have to do is criticize your own party. Sad really.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trump is doing everything in his power to stay in the news.
A shining example was his appearance at that wedding ceremony last week and still crying about the "election steal".
Or did I miss your attempt at trolling?
Trump speaking at a wedding is “news”.
Maybe thinking that is the problem.

Top Bottom