The Qanon Troll

Dean S

Reaction score
Wow. I just read in detail about the whole Qanon thing with the conspiracy theory that Hilary, the Dems, Soros are all part of a child sex ring on an international scale and that Mueller was in on trying to oust them with the "investigation". And, the Deep State, just as outlandish, far fetched and really, really funny. Who believes this audacious theory? Does Trump believe this stuff? If he does, he is the most delusional president to ever stay in office.

BobbyG

Reaction score
More importantly, how does this impact the Gopher's chances against Penn State this weekend??

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Wow. I just read in detail about the whole Qanon thing with the conspiracy theory that Hilary, the Dems, Soros are all part of a child sex ring on an international scale and that Mueller was in on trying to oust them with the "investigation". And, the Deep State, just as outlandish, far fetched and really, really funny. Who believes this audacious theory? Does Trump believe this stuff? If he does, he is the most delusional president to ever stay in office.
Oops...

That’s wild.

BTChamp

Reaction score
Can't we just concentrate on one game at a time? sarcasm.

bga1

Reaction score
No. No one believes that. Most delusional President? Easily Obama. He believed that Obamacare was going to save each family 2500 per year. Or maybe he was just lying....

Dean S

Reaction score
No. No one believes that. Most delusional President? Easily Obama. He believed that Obamacare was going to save each family 2500 per year. Or maybe he was just lying....
Derailment. Just answer the question. You have posted on the deep state and the crimes of Obama. Am I right?

howeda7

Reaction score
Trump certainly believes the parts of it that help him. Vlad is totally innocent! It was all Ukraine! The Deep State is trying to pull of a coup! Most of the Fellas of Gopherhole swallow it whole as well.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
That is the dark side of the internet and social media.

It has given a platform to any kook or fringe group that wants to spout their conspiracy theories.

Once upon a time, groups like that were limited to running off pamphlets on a mimeograph machine. (hmm, smell the ink)

Today, they can send out that same message to potentially millions of people with a few clicks of a mouse.

And if you can reach millions of people, the odds are pretty good you will find some who are receptive to your message.

bga1

Reaction score
Derailment. Just answer the question. You have posted on the deep state and the crimes of Obama. Am I right?
That's not QAnon, that's fact.

You, on the other hand, were all over the Trump Russian collusion theory. So there is that. You may want to sit this one out.

Tredwell

Reaction score
That's not QAnon, that's fact.

You, on the other hand, were all over the Trump Russian collusion theory. So there is that. You may want to sit this one out.
Which side has all the indictments/prison time?

howeda7

Reaction score
As I have said before- I am not a QAnon "believer". But continue to lie if you need to...
You "believe" many of the same stories as hard core Q followers.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I've asked CRG whether he prescribes to the theory, and I don't think he's ever answered. I think he probably does.

This is part of a larger phenomenon, which is the cult aspect of this president and the rabbit hole the Republican party has gone down. I'd say a minority of national Republican officeholders believe, but practically 100 percent of them are willing to use it as mind control to consolidate power. Which is part of the even bigger picture of the deal with the Devil they've made. And I do mean Devil with a capital D.

cncmin

Reaction score
As I have said before- I am not a QAnon "believer". But continue to lie if you need to...
You say that...while unwittingly repeating tropes from the darkest depths of RW sludge. There is a lot of irony in all of that.

cncmin

Reaction score
I've asked CRG whether he prescribes to the theory, and I don't think he's ever answered. I think he probably does.

This is part of a larger phenomenon, which is the cult aspect of this president and the rabbit hole the Republican party has gone down. I'd say a minority of national Republican officeholders believe, but practically 100 percent of them are willing to use it as mind control to consolidate power. Which is part of the even bigger picture of the deal with the Devil they've made. And I do mean Devil with a capital D.
good post. As I said in a post yesterday, the Republican Party has clearly gone too far into the abyss, and at this point they cannot reverse course without destroying the party altogether. So deeper and deeper down the evil rabbit hole they to hold onto their personal wealth and power, at the expense of the country as a whole.

bga1

Reaction score
You say that...while unwittingly repeating tropes from the darkest depths of RW sludge. There is a lot of irony in all of that.
QAnon is a theory believed in full by very few. Many would agree with tidbits. On the other side TDS which is completely mind numbing, affects half of the Democrat party.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

You still believe 9/11 was an inside job, correct?

diehard

Reaction score
I don't know where CRG is getting his info, but he is certainly the most accurate poster at present. He has the genuine facts.

howeda7

Reaction score
QAnon is a theory believed in full by very few. Many would agree with tidbits. On the other side TDS which is completely mind numbing, affects half of the Democrat party.
How many is very few? What % of Qanon's BS do you have to believe to qualify? You believe a large % of it and spew it on here daily.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
good post. As I said in a post yesterday, the Republican Party has clearly gone too far into the abyss, and at this point they cannot reverse course without destroying the party altogether. So deeper and deeper down the evil rabbit hole they to hold onto their personal wealth and power, at the expense of the country as a whole.
By disavowing the crazies and deplorables, they'd be giving up a fatal number of votes. They're stuck. Their only other way out is to manipulate the election process, at least long enough to stack the courts. Which they have done. Even long after they're overwhelmed by social and demographic change, their lifetime judicial appointments will still be negating the democratic process. That's the right wing destroying in its death throes, much like a star going nova.

Reaction score
By disavowing the crazies and deplorables, they'd be giving up a fatal number of votes. They're stuck. Their only other way out is to manipulate the election process, at least long enough to stack the courts. Which they have done. Even long after they're overwhelmed by social and demographic change, their lifetime judicial appointments will still be negating the democratic process. That's the right wing destroying in its death throes, much like a star going nova.
Try decaf

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Jeffrey Epstein, Virginia Giuffre, ABC News, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, the Lolita Express & Epstein Island all say "hey".

Top Bottom