the police thread

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Cop shootings/killings the inevitable result of right wing extremists arming up and organizing at the behest and encouragement of IMPOTUS. Sad.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Cop shootings/killings the inevitable result of right wing extremists arming up and organizing at the behest and encouragement of IMPOTUS. Sad.
That’s sarcasm right. You think thugs in Compton give two shits about what the president says and what so called right wing extremists are saying.

stocker08

Reaction score
As long as you are wearing a MAGA hat....you get your sentence commuted. Plus a pack of gristle steaks and a Trump University diploma.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Blacks shooting and killing cops or unarmed citizens is the inevitable result of the lefts enabling culture. The left just keeps encouraging these people and telling them they are oppressed and victims when they are not. Really sad.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Blacks shooting and killing cops or unarmed citizens is the inevitable result of the lefts enabling culture. The left just keeps encouraging these people and telling them they are oppressed and victims when they are not. Really sad.
Bingo. Nailed it. I believe the appropriate phrase would be, "you reap what you sow". Yet again, more unintended consequences from idiotic liberal strategies to garner a few more votes

stocker08

Reaction score
Yup. And Trump is cheering it on. Incredible.

stocker08

Reaction score
This unfortunately the product of armed up, amped up white supremacists. Umbrella man in black face.
Haven't you heard? They are just doing their duty. Ask deuce. More guns in the streets! Peace and order.....OR ELSE!!!

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
This unfortunately the product of armed up, amped up white supremacists. Umbrella man in black face.
Where is that umbrella man. I thought they knew exactly who he was. Heck he was the same guy yelling racial slurs at a person in Stillwater. Can’t be that hard to track someone down.

I’m sure there are a lot of armed white supremacists living in Compton CA.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Where is that umbrella man. I thought they knew exactly who he was. Heck he was the same guy yelling racial slurs at a person in Stillwater. Can’t be that hard to track someone down.

I’m sure there are a lot of armed white supremacists living in Compton CA.
Don’t have to live there to shoot cops there. It’s a beautiful ploy though. Sure fooled u.

Top Bottom