The new Corona virus, should we worry?

USAF

Reaction score
Boy, you aren’t kidding.
This is what happens, fraud, when you lie your way into untenable positions. You end up in a corner...backing up BarnBurner. LOLOLOL. BarnBurner! You must be so proud. You and the clown.

Fraud.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Enlighten me then - what's your scientific background?
What was your field of study in college?
What job title do you presently hold?
What qualifications do you specifically hold, either academically or vocationally, that allow you to honestly say you know more than those that provide guidance/considered KOLs or for posters on the OTB?

I never stated specifically that I have a scientific background, lol, in fact I stated that I didn't (that was the clear implication in my sentence below)-
"I and others are smart and humble enough to STF and listen to those who have the knowledge and expertise..."

I will give you kudos on your writing style - you actually have some on here aren't coherent when having a substantive discussion like this, however, your context never really stated anything specific or tangible as they are broad generalities, which do not contradict my posts. So, I will need much more specific answers to my questions to establish your creds with me (disclosure, I worked in B2B sales for ~25 years, so I recognize non-answers from the jump, holmes).

Waiting with baited breath. Don't worry, i actually only nibble and don't bite -

View attachment 10567
I don't know what b2b sales are, and I don't disclose personal details. You can judge my posts on their merit. This is an anonymous sports forum; I come here for entertainment purposes only while checking the football board which itself is a distraction from my mainline professional life and various other things. I'm not going to change the world, and neither are you.

Wally

Reaction score
I don't know what b2b sales are, and I don't disclose personal details. You can judge my posts on their merit. This is an anonymous sports forum; I come here for entertainment purposes only while checking the football board which itself is a distraction from my mainline professional life and various other things. I'm not going to change the world, and neither are you.
Business To Business

justthefacts

Reaction score
Serious question- who cares? Tens of millions of Americans have tested positive. It really isn’t even news.
It may not be statistically significant, but I do think it's notable that nearly every member of a group that so brazenly and proudly flouts the precautionary measures designed to stop the spread has caught it. This is especially true given the fact that these people set an example that many others are inclined to follow.

Wally

Reaction score
And a holiday message, of sorts: "See that Thanksgiving celebrations are restricted as much as possible so as to prevent another flare-up."

But it isn't the message of Thanksgiving 2020. It's the Thanksgiving Day notice that ran in the Omaha World Herald on Nov. 28, 1918, when Americans found themselves in a similar predicament to the millions now grappling with how to celebrate the holiday season amid the coronavirus pandemic.

John Galt

Reaction score
And a holiday message, of sorts: "See that Thanksgiving celebrations are restricted as much as possible so as to prevent another flare-up."

But it isn't the message of Thanksgiving 2020. It's the Thanksgiving Day notice that ran in the Omaha World Herald on Nov. 28, 1918, when Americans found themselves in a similar predicament to the millions now grappling with how to celebrate the holiday season amid the coronavirus pandemic.
It’s one thing to ask. It’s another thing to mandate.

John Galt

Reaction score
The Hudson businesses are going to make a boatload of money today, starting with me. Lots of great restaurants and bars to frequent and all of their health clubs remain open.

Foiled again Timmy.

Wally

Reaction score
The Hudson businesses are going to make a boatload of money today, starting with me. Lots of great restaurants and bars to frequent and all of their health clubs remain open.

Foiled again Timmy.
Have you had your vaccination yet?

Close the border..

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yes, short range aerosol droplets. Not drifting in the air currents down the hallway.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Told ya @Wally. He was going to come back with some hyper-literal technical "gotcha" that doesn't help anything, just trying to "win" at something, as he's been wrong at every point in this pandemic.

John Galt

Reaction score
It may not be statistically significant, but I do think it's notable that nearly every member of a group that so brazenly and proudly flouts the precautionary measures designed to stop the spread has caught it. This is especially true given the fact that these people set an example that many others are inclined to follow.
They’ve caught it and are all fine. It seems to support their theory of not shutting down the economy over it. Weird take.

Wally

Reaction score
I’ll never take the vaccine, even when you and Tim show up at my house and try to restrain us.
I wouldn't want you to....

I meant have you had Covid yet, I take it you haven't, there is still hope....😎😎😎

Only thing I go to Wisconsin to buy, is fireworks...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I’ll never take the vaccine, even when you and Tim show up at my house and try to restrain us.
This is why we need to make life difficult for psycho assholes like this.

We don't let their kids in public schools (unless they have a valid doctor confirm a valid diagnosis of allergy to the vaccine ingredients) without vaccines.

We shouldn't let people who refuse the covid vaccine do certain things: open new bank accounts, apply for mortgages, apply to start new small businesses, etc.

Things like that, work for me!

Wally

Reaction score
This is why we need to make life difficult for psycho assholes like this.

We don't let their kids in public schools (unless they have a valid doctor confirm a valid diagnosis of allergy to the vaccine ingredients) without vaccines.

We shouldn't let people who refuse the covid vaccine do certain things: open new bank accounts, apply for mortgages, apply to start new small businesses, etc.

Things like that, work for me!
No thats rediculous. If the vaccine protects high risk people give it to them, if they want it and everyone else if they want it.

I am not rushing out to get the vaccine either, but I will probably get one eventually. I want to know what adjuvants they are using tho.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I like how this person says they analyzed this as if it took lots of time to figure out. It’s about 6.5% and took me less than a minute to figure out through the CDC provisional deaths page. 6.5% over a large population is a big deal.
I will also add that currently over 20% of deaths in MN are from COVID. For comparison, North Dakota is currently at almost 50% of deaths being from COVID.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No thats rediculous. If the vaccine protects high risk people give it to them, if they want it and everyone else if they want it.

I am not rushing out to get the vaccine either, but I will probably get one eventually. I want to know what adjuvants they are using tho.
These don't have to go into effect immediately. Also can have additional grace built in for older folks or those more susceptible to sever symptoms if something should go wrong and they get a bout of the disease from the vaccine.

I'm assuming Galt is 35-45 years old, perfectly healthy, and a lunatic radical asshole.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Not with that attitude you're not! :ROFLMAO:

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I will also add that currently over 20% of deaths in MN are from COVID. For comparison, North Dakota is currently at almost 50% of deaths being from COVID.
One more point to add. MN didn’t see a single COVID death for the first 11 weeks of the year. So if we just look at the numbers since COVID deaths started happening, it would be close to 10% and rising unfortunately.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

Foiled again Timmy.
byyyyyeeeeeeeee

Move there. Don't want you in our state. Why wouldn't you?? Honest question.

Top Bottom