Trump is still killing people seven months later through:And Trump tells them, don't worry I have got it and proceeds to do nothing for a month.
- his minimizing of the dangers and risks of Covid-19;
- his lack of action on testing;
- his lack of action on PPE;
- his refusal to take the lead and promote the wearing of masks;
- his refusal to take the lead and caution people about gathering in groups without social distancing;
- his pushing of states and private businesses to open up too quickly;
- his promotion of ineffective and dangerous remedies.
When the pandemic is finally over Trump will go down in history as being responsible for the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands or more of Americans from Covid-19.