The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

howeda7

Reaction score
"All of the sudden, Obama, because he couldn't get anybody to agree with him, he starts signing them like they're, uh, butter..." - Trump

Um, WHAT?

Learn to use similes better, Donald. :ROFLMAO:
That was when his brain was still partially intact. Now it would be "signing them like....you sign things. Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV."

justthefacts

Reaction score
Not only is Trump (and KGF and the rest) massive hypocrites, but how can anyone watch those clips from even 5 years ago and say there is no change in Trump's speech?
I actually noticed that as well.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There's nothing I love better than watching these NeoCon, never-Trumpers join the Democrats. Trump has chased them out of the party & they ended up where they should have been all along.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
There's nothing I love better than watching these NeoCon, never-Trumpers join the Democrats. Trump has chased them out of the party & they ended up where they should have been all along.
There's nothing I love more than cultist, Forever Trumpers shrinking their party and thinking they're going to run the entire government with a landslide election victory.They're finally in the death spiral as a party, and shrinking it down will quicken its end.

jamiche

Reaction score
TBH, after years of watching you label people as "neocons" and "neolibs," I've decided you are a permaf&&kup, craig.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
TBH, after years of watching you label people as "neocons" and "neolibs," I've decided you are a permaf&&kup, craig.
What you mean to say is, it turns out I was right all along. They really are the same.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
There's nothing I love more than cultist, Forever Trumpers shrinking their party and thinking they're going to run the entire government with a landslide election victory.They're finally in the death spiral as a party, and shrinking it down will quicken its end.
Yes, whatever will the GOP do without that 4% of the party?

justthefacts

Reaction score
I think the idea is that only a total repudiation of the current state of the GOP will convince the party to abandon Trumpism forever. Beating Trump is no good if the party continues to be dominated by Don Jr and Charlie Kirk and QAnon adherents

GoodasGold

Reaction score
And why did he die shortly after IMPOTUS visited him in his hospital room? Q knows.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yes, the entire list of speakers at the Republican Convention...or ones that somebody decided to put on a graphic.

BTW, did anybody catch Hunter Biden’s cameo at the DNC? If you blinked, you missed it. I wonder why?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
August 26, 2020 - After watching Vice President Mike Pence sellout his own morals and Christian values for the past four years to carry the President’s water, today The Lincoln Project released an ad highlighting his blatant hypocrisy. The damning ad uses Pence’s own words about adultery to show the viewer that he lacks the conviction and integrity to condemn President Trump and stand by the evangelical beliefs he has purportedly espoused his entire career.

“Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values,” said Mike Pence before he was tapped to be Vice President. “To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms.” Vice President Pence, The Lincoln Project could not agree more.

Top Bottom