The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
And yet the founders of the Lincoln Project are being paid as Agents of Russia. Ever cross your mind that you're gleefully disseminating Russian disinformation again like you did for 3+ years of the Trump-Russia collusion misinformation campaign?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
The Russians helped Trump last time...seems only fair and democratic that they help Biden this time, eh comrade?

bga1

Reaction score
The Russians helped Trump last time...
False. Dreadfully false. But you actually know that now. It is sad that you are so willing to lie.

The Russians wanted Hillary to win. They were happy with the Russian reset and Uranium One deals- a little for the Clinton Foundation and a little for mother Russia.

The information Christopher Steele got was not even from Russia. It was from a Russian who was living in the US and employed by Brookings Institute, a favorite of the Obama administration. He knew it was false but it Steele was willing to pay for it and it might defeat Trump....what the heck?

Reaction score
So the Russians helped Trump....AND the Russians wanted Hillary to win?

Well that's pretty fucked from a logic standpoint. Maybe i'm just not smart enough to understand how something can be an analogous dichotomy. ;)

If that's the line of thinking, however, I can now see why Trump has been guided so very much astray at Putin's heel.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Biden was the compromise choice of the party leadership. They used their power to get Pete and Amy to drop out before Super Tuesday to defeat Sanders. Yet they had Liz stay in. All orchestrated. This is not a controversial opinion. If they didn’t do that, the party coalesces around Bernie and he’s the nominee. It would have been better for the country for Bernie to lose in 2016 to Trump. The commies take their lumps, the party moves to the center, they win in 2020. But they rigged it for Hillary. If Biden loses, it will get worse.
Are you a communist? If not, better wake up.
It's kind of weird that the DNC first created the Ukraine scandal to take down Biden and let Warren win, and then forced Warren to stay in the race so that Biden could win.

Section2

Reaction score
It's kind of weird that the DNC first created the Ukraine scandal to take down Biden and let Warren win, and then forced Warren to stay in the race so that Biden could win.

Thank you for digging this up! "I'm not convinced the Dems didn't orchestrate this to take down Biden" is a clear sign of a firm opinion being expressed. And now the hypocrisy! :)

First off, the Dems didn't CREATE the Ukraine scandal. Biden and his son did. But they may have decided to push it into the news when they did. I'm operating under the assumption that the DNC powers and the MSM are joined at the hip and coordinate news. So when this Biden story broke, as long as it wasn't broken by Fox or Breitbart, it's a coordinated move.

I also don't think it's that ridiculous to think that the DNC or powers DID want Warren over Biden. Warren just didn't do well in any of the early primaries. By march april, it became clear that it was going to be Bernie or Biden, and they chose Biden. None of what I wrote then or more recently is contradictory at all.

howeda7

Reaction score

No matter who wins, the Dems rigged it!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wow. This one really goes at ALL of it. :eek::clap:🤣

Might be some Emmys for this one.

Wow, didn’t watch the second half, but factually, there were no facts.

Impeached for ”cahooting with the Russians”?

He was impeached for his alleged attempt to influence Ukrainians by withholding military aid.

Shows you how much Lincoln Project “Republicans” 🤣 know.

Reaction score

Impeached for ”cahooting with the Russians”?

He was impeached for his alleged attempt to influence Ukrainians by withholding military aid.

Hah! You missed the best part!

howeda7

Reaction score

Should have been Impeached for ”cahooting with the Russians”?

FIFY. Happy now?

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
“He’s keeping the Mexicans out!”

Why do anti-tRumpers feel the need to perpetuate this? Seems disingenuous.

howeda7

Reaction score
Real republicans have stood against Trump from day one and put their country in front of party. These are the republicans I respect and even admire.
All 5 of them!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
On Executive Orders: Promise made, promise kept

Rep Bob Goodlatte: "Before taking executive action on immigration, President Obama stated 22 times that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws on his own."

Politifact Fact Check: Mostly True

USAF

Reaction score
Rep Bob Goodlatte: "Before taking executive action on immigration, President Obama stated 22 times that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws on his own."

Politifact Fact Check: Mostly True

LOL.
Trump: "I won't be like Obama."
KGF: "Thats why I support Trump. He's not like Obama."
Trump: Does as Obama.
KGF: "He's only acting like Obama."

Top Bottom