The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The Lincoln Project is loaded with Democrats and Democrat donors, with a few former failed Republicans as frontmen and/or current MSNBC contributors. Much of the donations are being spent on contracts with the founders political consulting businesses.

It would’ve been more accurate to call it The Grifters Project as title in the article:

The four founders of the Lincoln Project — Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, George Conway, and John Weaver — introduced their new venture to the world in a New York Times op-ed in which they described their aims as to prevent President Trump’s reelection by “persuading enough disaffected conservatives, Republicans and Republican-leaning independents in swing states” to vote against him and to take down as many Republican members of Congress as possible.

But the project is a scam — little more than the most brazen election-season grift in recent memory. And it is working. As the ragtag band of three otherwise unemployed strategists plus one lawyer hoped, the allure of Republican-on-Republican violence has proven irresistible to the MSNBC set. Per their most recent FEC filing, the group has raised $19.4 million since its inception this past November.

The gap between the group’s rhetoric and its actions is enormous. The Times op-ed declared that “national Republicans have done far worse than simply march along to Mr. Trump’s beat. Their defense of him is imbued with an ugliness, a meanness and a willingness to attack and slander those who have shed blood for our country, who have dedicated their lives and careers to its defense and its security, and whose job is to preserve the nation’s status as a beacon of hope.” And yet the group’s focus thus far has been on vulnerable Senate Republicans, notably the moderate Susan Collins and the mainstream Cory Gardner, who haven’t exhibited any such behavior. Neither has Joni Ernst, another target

If they are just against Trump, why are they attacking THE most moderate of Republican Senators, like Susan Collins, Cory Gardner, and Joni Ernst?

howeda7

Reaction score
Because they're all cowards. That's why. The fact that Trumpster cultists who still pretend to be "real Republicans" are so mad proves it's working.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Wow, a bunch of discredited, sell out anti-trumpers like Rick Wilson, and that loser Mittens,, mainly funded by a bunch of Democrats..... OK Howie, you really have Trump now!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Last week John Weaver, a John Kasich team member was outed for being a paid agent of Russia.

Today Matt Borges, another Kasich guy & Trump hater, who's launching a pro-Biden Super PAC was indicted on corruption & bribery charges.

Am I the only Trump supporter who hopes Kasich & his team keep endorsing Biden?

"Borges also is a long-time fixture in Ohio GOP politics. He was hand-picked in 2013 by then-Gov. John Kasich to lead the Ohio Republican Party. But allies of Donald Trump ousted him shortly after Trump was elected president in November 2016."

Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder and others arrested in public corruption case: Who’s who?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Want to know the truth about the Lincoln Project? Watch this for some facts the MSM won’t tell you:

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Want to know the truth about the Lincoln Project? Watch this for some facts the MSM won’t tell you:

What's particularly amusing is watching all of the wasted effort to discredit TLP when nobody except Trumpers cares who these people are. Their videos put Trump on epic blast and it's ELITE.

howeda7

Reaction score
What's particularly amusing is watching all of the wasted effort to discredit TLP when nobody except Trumpers cares who these people are. Their videos put Trump on epic blast and it's ELITE.
The fact that they're so upset means it's working.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Howie cares. He points them out as loyal Republicans and everyone else as traitors to the party.

Reaction score
Oh wow. There's a new group, 3 brothers with the moniker 'Meidas Touch'. I won't start a new thread though i'll just put it right here....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh wow. There's a new group, 3 brothers with the moniker 'Meidas Touch'. I won't start a new thread though i'll just put it right here....
Good move. It’s not worth a new thread. Of course, 90% of the lefties’ threads here aren’t worthy of new threads, so it wouldn’t be novel to start another.

Reaction score
Howie cares. He points them out as loyal Republicans and everyone else as traitors to the party.
No. Nope. Not at all. Not kind of. Not any.

Your ilk just make up a fake narrative that anyone cares what kind of Republicans this group is or isn't so that you can imagine them suffering at some boring reveal of the LP being corrupt. Guess what? They're Republicans, we already knew they were corrupt.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
No. Nope. Not at all. Not kind of. Not any.

Your ilk just make up a fake narrative that anyone cares what kind of Republicans this group is or isn't so that you can imagine them suffering at some boring reveal of the LP being corrupt. Guess what? They're Republicans, we already knew they were corrupt.
Oh good. We can kill this thread then and agree that it was lame for you to start it.

Reaction score
Oh good. We can kill this thread then and agree that it was lame for you to start it.
I don't really like to kill things these days as i'm not a particularly violent person anymore. Probably better to keep an eye on these surly denizens, however, and make sure they aren't getting away with too much. I'll try to keep more up-to-date on new video postings so we can all continue to make critical observations together as a team. I continue to appreciate your valuable input, and am personally so very glad that you endeavor to help continue this awesome thread. Cheers, my friend!

bga1

Reaction score

Ha Ha! I think we all know that about 25% of Democrat voters are dependent people who they bus to the polls after offering them a free lunch, most of which cannot spell cat.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Ha Ha! I think we all know that about 25% of Democrat voters are dependent people who they bus to the polls after offering them a free lunch, most of which cannot spell cat.
TRUMPKINS: Democrats are all coastal elites!
ALSO TRUMPKINS: Democrats can't spell!

bga1

Reaction score
TRUMPKINS: Democrats are all coastal elites!
ALSO TRUMPKINS: Democrats can't spell!

Serfs and lords. That's the makeup of the Democrat party. The serfs are used to vote for the control by the lords. Keeping the serfs stupid is part of the strategy to keeping the elite lords in a position to control them, pat them on the head and tell them they are looking out for their well being and social justice...

Control the education system such that a large percentage of the urban poor cannot read or write beyond a grade school level.

Control the media so that the people don't know the damage being done by the education system and social programs.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
I think the idea is that only a total repudiation of the current state of the GOP will convince the party to abandon Trumpism forever. Beating Trump is no good if the party continues to be dominated by Don Jr and Charlie Kirk and QAnon adherents

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He “speaks to accomplished“ men the same way. And Nancy Pelosi called Federal agents ”stormtroopers” and other Dem congressmen call them “gestapo”. Pelosi calls Trump treasonous and a traitor. Biden calls Trump “the only racist president”. And a newly elected congresswomen said they were “going to impeach the mother fucker”.

If anyone has something to hide about Maxwell, it’s Bill Clinton.

Stupid ad.

USAF

Reaction score
He “speaks to accomplished“ men the same way. And Nancy Pelosi called Federal agents ”stormtroopers” and other Dem congressmen call them “gestapo”. Pelosi calls Trump treasonous and a traitor. Biden calls Trump “the only racist president”. And a newly elected congresswomen said they were “going to impeach the mother fucker”.

If anyone has something to hide about Maxwell, it’s Bill Clinton.

Stupid ad.
They're really starting to hurt, aint they?

LOL

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
After watching so-called Progressives do an ideological 180' under Obama to embrace the Bush Doctrine, and elective wars for oil, it doesn't surprise me they've fully embraced the NeoCons like the Cheneys, Bushes, McCain, Romneys. It also doesn't surprise me that so-called Progressives have now embraced the Intel Community, domestic spying & oppose the end of the wars in Syria & Afghanistan.

Reaction score
This is not going to end like you hope it will. :)
Correct. It will NOT end with the charging and prosecution of ALL involved, which has to ultimately be the hope. A select few token lambs will be slaughtered (maybe), but most all of the guilty will go protected and unpunished, which is far and away the worst crime of any of these topics we troll each other about here in these forums.

Top Bottom