The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The fact that you got suckered into pledging allegiance to a NeoCon, who's working for Russia, and that you refuse to admit you got suckered, is absolutely delicious. I beg you, continue on with your attempts at deflection & refusal to address how you got suckered.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
The fact that you got suckered into pledging allegiance to a NeoCon, who's working for Russia, and that you refuse to admit you got suckered, is absolutely delicious. I beg you, continue on with your attempts at deflection & refusal to address how you got suckered.

Wait, I'm not confident that I am able to understand. How can they be Republicans and bad? I thought Republicans were good... is that wrong? It sounds like you're saying the GOP is corrupt, are you sure that's what you mean?

The way you talk excessively about me being a sucker and then delicious kind of makes me uncomfortable...

(In a sexy way, though, so it's cool.) 💋

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Wait, I'm not confident that I am able to understand. How can they be Republicans and bad? I thought Republicans were good... is that wrong? It sounds like you're saying the GOP is corrupt, are you sure that's what you mean?

The way you talk excessively about me being a sucker and then delicious kind of makes me uncomfortable...

I know that this is a difficult concept to wrap your head around but there are people in the world who are not bound by absolute party devotion. They tend to let their morals/opinions choose their political party and not vice versa.

You probably don't see it a lot out there on your side, but it's a real thing.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Tell us more about how you proudly stand with the NeoCons who work for Russia & how great their videos are.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I know that this is a difficult concept to wrap your head around but there are people in the world who are not bound by absolute party devotion. They tend to let their morals/opinions choose their political party and not vice versa.

You probably don't see it a lot out there on your side, but it's a real thing.
I didn't vote Bush, didn't vote McCain, didn't vote Romney & didn't vote Trump. This poster is just a kid. He doesn't get what you're saying at all, & hasn't been around long enough to know I'm not a Republican.

Reaction score
I didn't vote Bush, didn't vote McCain, didn't vote Romney & didn't vote Trump. This poster is just a kid. He doesn't get what you're saying at all, & hasn't been around long enough to know I'm not a Republican.
I've been around long enough to know that you pretend you're not Republican.

Also, who's the sucker - i like these videos predominantly because i know who hates them. Most of them aren't even really that good, but it's fun to watch Republicans turn upon themselves. More fun when there are humorous video montages involved. I play dumb because you eat it up, and it amuses me to watch you go off on only the slightest provocation.

I wouldn't normally tell someone what an easy mark they are, but i know you won't be able to resist pandering to your hateful desire, regardless of this admonishment.

Maybe football WILL happen, and you'll become less entertaining. We can only hope!

Reaction score
To be fair, CRG, you're no Les Bolstad yet. There's actually something i find endearing in you there somewhere and is still not too late for you to turn it around. Again, we can only hope! :cheer:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I've been around long enough to know that you pretend you're not Republican.

Also, who's the sucker - i like these videos predominantly because i know who hates them. Most of them aren't even really that good, but it's fun to watch Republicans turn upon themselves. More fun when there are humorous video montages involved. I play dumb because you eat it up, and it amuses me to watch you go off on only the slightest provocation.

I wouldn't normally tell someone what an easy mark they are, but i know you won't be able to resist pandering to your hateful desire, regardless of this admonishment.

Maybe football WILL happen, and you'll become less entertaining. We can only hope!
Just admit you look stupid now that your hero is working for Russia.

diehard

Reaction score
The Republican Party has been dominated by crony corporatist new world order types. The Bushes, Romney, McCain. All disgusting slime. That is just a fairly recent list. They are deep staters and neverTrumpers. We have a real battle going to perserve America's real greatness that is both Ds and Rs.

Reaction score
The Republican Party has been dominated by crony corporatist new world order types. The Bushes, Romney, McCain. All disgusting slime. That is just a fairly recent list. They are deep staters and neverTrumpers. We have a real battle going to perserve America's real greatness that is both Ds and Rs.

And we have a battle going on to make America actually great, instead of just making it great for a select few and then lie about how it effects everyone else.

Section2

Reaction score
And we have a battle going on to make America actually great, instead of just making it great for a select few and then lie about how it effects everyone else.
people are what make any country great. a system which rewards people for maximizing their talents and becoming their best selves will eventually result in a great country. A country focused on "who gets what" will eventually eat itself. We are currently in the latter part of the curve and accelerating.

Reaction score
people are what make any country great. a system which rewards people for maximizing their talents and becoming their best selves will eventually result in a great country. A country focused on "who gets what" will eventually eat itself. We are currently in the latter part of the curve and accelerating.
I agree, but if you think this country actually rewards most people for "being their best selves" then i really don't know what to bother to say to you. I'm not against people working hard and being rewarded; that makes sense...because it makes sense. What I am vehemently against, is the majority of people who do work hard and are grossly exploited. Our evolution demands better than this. We're better than this. Nobody's mad about other people being content and having lots of nice things. We're fucking pissed off that things are being taken away from people as necessities to be compounded as excessive luxury discard.

If the filthy rich were regulated just enough to rape the middle class a few percentage points less, the middle class would take care of the poor and needy and billionaires wouldn't have to even look at them.

Moreover, from a human standpoint, it's pretty inane that anyone with more money than they can spend in a lifetime might decide that they need to dredge the health of the populace to acquire another 200 times that.

Section2

Reaction score
I agree, but if you think this country actually rewards most people for "being their best selves" then i really don't know what to bother to say to you. I'm not against people working hard and being rewarded; that makes sense...because it makes sense. What I am vehemently against, is the majority of people who do work hard and are grossly exploited. Our evolution demands better than this. We're better than this. Nobody's mad about other people being content and having lots of nice things. We're fucking pissed off that things are being taken away from people as necessities to be compounded as excessive luxury discard.

If the filthy rich were regulated just enough to rape the middle class a few percentage points less, the middle class would take care of the poor and needy and billionaires wouldn't have to even look at them.

Moreover, from a human standpoint, it's pretty inane that anyone with more money than they can spend in a lifetime might decide that they need to dredge the health of the populace to acquire another 200 times that.
No, I don’t think the US is that country today. How do you create a country like that?
I don’t know what you mean by “regulate the filthy rich just enough”. They ARE regulated. That’s the problem. If you want a system that allows people to work hard and keep the fruits of their labor then you need a free system. We don’t have one today.

jamiche

Reaction score
No, I don’t think the US is that country today. How do you create a country like that?
I don’t know what you mean by “regulate the filthy rich just enough”. They ARE regulated. That’s the problem. If you want a system that allows people to work hard and keep the fruits of their labor then you need a free system. We don’t have one today.
I'm pretty sure WhoFell is a living, breathing commie because he appears to advocate sharing and concern for the greater good, private deuce. Time for you to go theft and all caps on him.

howeda7

Reaction score
I counted five fabrications in that post. Time for you to up your game, craig.
Even CRG didn't vote for Trump? Wow. How did he get over 10% in MN and how did Gary Johnson not crush him? Unless some of the Fellas are lying, but I can't imagine that.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Even CRG didn't vote for Trump? Wow. How did he get over 10% in MN and how did Gary Johnson not crush him? Unless some of the Fellas are lying, but I can't imagine that.
No, but I certainly will be this time around.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Lincoln Project leaders give 89.3% of contributions to themselves.

Co-founder Rick Wilson's "finances took a turn for the worse just as Trump began to become a prominent political force... Wilson appeared to shift from his standard right-wing politics to an anti-Trump stance in the face of mounting lawsuits and debt." Yep, now he's getting himself out of debt.

Meanwhile, co-founder John Weaver was recently registering as a foreign agent of Russia. Weaver’s Russian mission was to lobby Trump’s administration and Congress to cooperate with the Russian Federation on nuclear trade. Trump refused, Weaver's deal fell through, so now he wants revenge.

It's no wonder the libs admire these folks so much, corruption and Russian collusion all in one package. Right in line with Hillary and Joe. And no wonder why they're against Trump who is draining the swamp of people like this.

Reaction score
Lincoln Project leaders give 89.3% of contributions to themselves.

Co-founder Rick Wilson's "finances took a turn for the worse just as Trump began to become a prominent political force... Wilson appeared to shift from his standard right-wing politics to an anti-Trump stance in the face of mounting lawsuits and debt." Yep, now he's getting himself out of debt.

Meanwhile, co-founder John Weaver was recently registering as a foreign agent of Russia. Weaver’s Russian mission was to lobby Trump’s administration and Congress to cooperate with the Russian Federation on nuclear trade. Trump refused, Weaver's deal fell through, so now he wants revenge.

It's no wonder the libs admire these folks so much, corruption and Russian collusion all in one package. Right in line with Hillary and Joe. And no wonder why they're against Trump who is draining the swamp of people like this.
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?

They're Republicans and anyone who isn't one doesn't expect any less than this. However, it's is of particular amusement that you spend effort bashing someone who's only value already lies solely in virtue of being the enemy of the enemy. DerrRRRp!

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd?

They're Republicans and anyone who isn't one doesn't expect any less than this. However, it's is of particular amusement that you spend effort bashing someone who's only value already lies solely in virtue of being the enemy of the enemy. DerrRRRp!
They appear to be more like front runners than anything else. The fact that superPAC's like this exist and you can so easily transfer money from the superPAC to companies you own for services that may or may not have ever been provided should be the scarier thing.

jamiche

Reaction score
It still amazes me that none of our board White Nationalists voted for trump (except for beggar). They didn't vote for him, don't really like him....but they worship him as a deity.

John Galt

Reaction score
All this. 2 is being dense as usual. If Bernie "won" Super Tuesday with his 35%, it was going to be too late to stop him. That doesn't make it any less true that 65% of the Dem voters wanted someone more moderate.
You’re still making political comments cnnbot?

Top Bottom