The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

jamiche

Reaction score
I will fight to the death before I see the US become a communist dictatorship. I would gladly give my life for that cause. If you think that’s just being an internet tough guy so be it.
That's kind of cute, PFC Deuce. Cue the music.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
GOP either has to go full Nazi and start the war, or come down off the limb to join the 21st Century and start acknowledging things like....science, for example.

(1) Like not knowing the difference between boys and girls?
(2) Like pretending to not know that a fetus has a distinct genetic make-up?
(3) By shutting down STEM?
(4) By arguing trans-athletes do not have an unfair advantage over cis-women in athletics?

Liberals love science unless it makes them feel icky. Then they work really hard to create a bunch of experts to debunk the hard / actual science. They have packed college full of, essentially, UFOlogists and Big Footologists.

Putting science aside, yall really math and history.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
(4) By arguing trans-athletes do not have an unfair advantage over cis-women in athletics?

Liberals love science unless it makes them feel icky. Then they work really hard to create a bunch of experts to debunk the hard / actual science. They have packed college full of, essentially, UFOlogists and Big Footologists.

Yes!
DownTheStupidHole put in a box per usual..

Section2

Reaction score
That's kind of cute, PFC Deuce. Cue the music.
The thing the left hates most is those who fight back. You're almost surprised when you see it. And soooo angry. Remove the graffiti we sprayed on monuments? Outraged! Paint over your stupid street signs, how DARE you. Get ready snowflake, we've let you have your little cosplay pretend revolution.

Section2

Reaction score

Step one: get "science" to say things we want to say, abandon the scientific method, politicize science.
Step two: accuse everyone who opposes us of hating science.

It's such a transparently stupid playbook. Experts are often wrong. This has been known throughout history. Science really emerged 3-400 years ago as a method of getting to the truth, over the objections of the establishment. Now the left is presenting science as the establishment, and attacking the heretics. It's no longer science. Copernicus would be viewed as a science denier today.

jamiche

Reaction score
The thing the left hates most is those who fight back. You're almost surprised when you see it. And soooo angry. Remove the graffiti we sprayed on monuments? Outraged! Paint over your stupid street signs, how DARE you. Get ready snowflake, we've let you have your little cosplay pretend revolution.
I hope you recognize that 45K anonymous messages on an obscure message board isn’t actually fighting for anything, pfc deuce. That’s why your talk of going to war against the commies (!) was, well, cute.

howeda7

Reaction score
I hope you recognize that 45K anonymous messages on an obscure message board isn’t actually fighting for anything, pfc deuce. That’s why your talk of going to war against the commies (!) was, well, cute.
Did you "get ready" yet? Sounds ominous.

jamiche

Reaction score
Is this you? or Jammer?
Is posting videos on an obscure message board of a person, who obviously isn't doing well, being appropriately restrained by the police what you mean by giving up your life to fight communists? If so, I guess we have to give you a Profile in Courage Award, pfc deuce.

justthefacts

Reaction score
That’s just idiotic. Don Jr and Charlie Kirk don’t dominate the party NOW. If Trump loses they certainly won’t
there are principled republicans who oppose trump. That’s fine. We need to destroy the moderates to make sure Don Jr isn’t running the party? That makes no sense. But if I was a Dem, I’d love it too.

If you combine Ivanka and Don Jr, they'd be leading:

MW-HX787_survey_20200106004701_NS.jpg

howeda7

Reaction score
It's truly insane that 29% of Republicans would even consider voting for Don Jr. as a presidential candidate and that more would prefer him than Nikki Haley.
Insane? Yes. Surprising? No. Cult of personality.

jamiche

Reaction score
Thoughts and Prayers to the Libs progs who dare invade Edina.

FIFY

I don't give a damn, Howie! I'm cutting through The Wall to get into 50th and France under the cover of darkness and I'm coming out with some Byerly's tuna steaks or swordfish to throw on the grill. I've got a MAGA hat, a fat suit and a fake combover. I don't think they are going to be able to take me out.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
FIFY

I don't give a damn, Howie! I'm cutting through The Wall to get into 50th and France under the cover of darkness and I'm coming out with some Byerly's tuna steaks or swordfish to throw on the grill. I've got a MAGA hat, a fat suit and a fake combover. I don't think they are going to be able to take me out.

Now, now. Edina is a Democratic town.

justthefacts

Reaction score
And we all know just how important these polls are 4+ years before the next election. 🙄

Me: The Lincoln Project thinks that if Republicans don't learn a lesson the hard way about Trump, Don Jr will dominate the party.

S2: Don Jr doesn't dominate the party "NOW"

Me: Here's a poll that shows he'd be a leading contender for the next Pres nom

KGF: Polls aren't predictive 4 years in advance

This keeps happening. Someone says something. I respond to and quote that person specifically. Then someone completely ignores the topic I was responding to in order to make some other argument.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Me: The Lincoln Project thinks that if Republicans don't learn a lesson the hard way about Trump, Don Jr will dominate the party.

S2: Don Jr doesn't dominate the party "NOW"

Me: Here's a poll that shows he'd be a leading contender for the next Pres nom

KGF: Polls aren't predictive 4 years in advance

This keeps happening. Someone says something. I respond to and quote that person specifically. Then someone completely ignores the topic I was responding to in order to make some other argument.
😢

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I predict you will have 800,000 posts on this board by 2024.
Careful. howie will call you out for being the post count police.

Honesty though, everyone here could spend their time on more productive pursuits regardless of how much you post, including you. Some people think that anyone who spends any time here is wasting their time.

Your criticism is really dumb. Worry about yourself.

I get some enjoyment out of making you look like an idiot. Guilty as charged.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What does that have to do with anything?
AOC is a politician. She a political leader, apparently of the Democrat Party.

DJT Jr isn’t.

If she led in a poll, it would be more realistic. But most polls 4 years out are meaningless. It’s her current influence that is worrisome right now.

howeda7

Reaction score
AOC is a politician. She a political leader, apparently of the Democrat Party.

DJT Jr isn’t.

If she led in a poll, it would be more realistic. But most polls 4 years out are meaningless. It’s her current influence that is worrisome right now.
If Vegas gave odds right now on who is more likely to be their party's nominee in 2024, Jr. would get the better odds.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If Vegas gave odds right now on who is more likely to be their party's nominee in 2024, Jr. would get the better odds.
If Vegas did a poll on who has more political influence right now, AOC would win by a long shot.

Top Bottom