The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

Section2

Reaction score
LoL. Why not? A few of the videos were mildly epic and the whole thing was an excellent raz. Pretty well done and sufficiently entertaining, I thought. :)

p.s. i never cared for any of the project members, it's just all great theatre. :)

Section2

Reaction score
Look who cares what a group of private citizens does with their money, deuce... The libertarian.

You can't make this s up...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1) who fell didn’t know what was happening with the great LP. I helped him out.
2) I don’t mind at all that the LP grifted millions from Dem donors and were ineffective, you kidding? It’s great. Howie probably donated.
3) even if I was furious, this wouldn’t be an example of hypocrisy or anti libertarian views. Which you would know if you spent 5 minutes understanding it.

otherwise solid post. Pro tip, maybe stick with just the laughing emoji. Makes a better post and argument than you do usually, no offense.

howeda7

Reaction score
Look who cares what a group of private citizens does with their money, deuce... The libertarian.

You can't make this s up...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Principles of granite. He saw a chance to "own libs" and can't resist. His only real principle.

howeda7

Reaction score
Perhaps their downfall shows you can't trust any Republicans period. I found them amusing if nothing else. I don't know who was giving them $ and or know anyone who did. Sorry to disappoint Fool2.

cncmin

Reaction score
Perhaps their downfall shows you can't trust any Republicans period. I found them amusing if nothing else. I don't know who was giving them $ and or know anyone who did. Sorry to disappoint Fool2.
Well that sucks, as LP was entertaining and knew how to make a good commercial. I wonder if the implosion would have been different had Weaver been texting females instead of males.

I suspect most of these folks will be joining up with the other remaining centrist Republican few under a different umbrella.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Haha, RINO's revealed; as if we didn't know who they were.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
1) who fell didn’t know what was happening with the great LP. I helped him out.
2) I don’t mind at all that the LP grifted millions from Dem donors and were ineffective, you kidding? It’s great. Howie probably donated.
3) even if I was furious, this wouldn’t be an example of hypocrisy or anti libertarian views. Which you would know if you spent 5 minutes understanding it.

otherwise solid post. Pro tip, maybe stick with just the laughing emoji. Makes a better post and argument than you do usually, no offense.
New name, Savage 2.

Section2

Reaction score
Principles of granite. He saw a chance to "own libs" and can't resist. His only real principle.
There are definitely repubs who were anti Trump legitimately. But these guys went after people like Susan Collins. Certainly no Trumper. That was when the grift was revealed. They are genuinely bad people. But the commercials were cool.

Section2

Reaction score
You certainly can’t trust the really rotten ones like Mitt Romney, he’s too extreme!! I’m gonna throw in with the Democrats. They’re the good Republicans.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Curious Howie likes this “own the cons” post. Since he’s so above it.

So you're acknowledging the con part, and insinuating that i owned them.

I appreciate you being the ever-present observer. Thank you for seeing me, I appreciate you and the grand scope of your awareness, my humble spirit brother.

USAF

Reaction score
Hey, they were anti-Trump. Good enough for whofell.
Well wudja look at that!

Not-a-trumper Spoof...cares who was and wasn't "anti-Trump."

Odd.

Or, just the 1000000000th example of what a fraud Trumper he really is.

Section2

Reaction score
So you're acknowledging the con part, and insinuating that i owned them.

I appreciate you being the ever-present observer. Thank you for seeing me, I appreciate you and the grand scope of your awareness, my humble spirit brother.
I’m acknowledging the intent.
You are most welcome. Be blessed!

Angry

Reaction score
I’m so glad these guys jacked a bunch of idiot leftists.

Wally

Reaction score
A fool and his money......

I have given money to one political candidate in my life, I gave Andrew Yang $150 in the 2020 primaries. Just talking about it makes me want to donate to his campaign for mayor of NY. He is the second candidate I have ever actually wanted to vote for in my life.

Last edited:

Top Bottom