The Lincoln Project: Real Republicans Standing Up

cncmin

Reaction score
Sure, we on the right are all excited to hear about a bunch of RINO, Swamp dwelling, deep staters have to say about Trump. Their day is long over and the sun has set on all of them, MItten, the Bushes, Paul Ryan, and the go along, get along with the dominant Democrat Party in charge crowds

None of us are going to miss Jeb Bush, Max Boot, Susan Molinari, Bob Corker Jeff Flakey or that loser, turd Steve Schmidt.

Lincoln Project..... give us all a break, no one cares one bit what these entitled RINOs think.
The Lincoln Project understands the US Constitution and treats it and the rights of American citizens as what truly gives this country its strength, while you and Trumpists regard the Constitution and the rights of American citizens as a pittance and a burden, to be trampled upon at the first sight of a fraudulent wanna-be dictator who tells you the lies you want to hear. Shame on you.

cncmin

Reaction score
Sadly, while we were inundated by political ads over the past several months, I saw no Lincoln Project ads in these spots. I don't know why others didn't make sure they got on, as every one of them is an effective ad. The lack of ads like theirs making the TV airwaves is a critical error. This election should be entirely comfortable, but the pro-Biden / anti-Trump ads that actually made the airwaves were relatively ineffective compared to those of the LP.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Until the GOP recongizes self-determination in our republic again, I will vote for democrats at the Federal level for all races going forward.

We get to vote to determine our government. The GOP doesn't believe in that anymore.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I think the idea is that only a total repudiation of the current state of the GOP will convince the party to abandon Trumpism forever. Beating Trump is no good if the party continues to be dominated by Don Jr and Charlie Kirk and QAnon adherents
As I was saying...

justthefacts

Reaction score
They are going after Susan Collins, so whatever this group of Trump haters started out as, they are basically a bunch of Howies now and should be ignored. Unless you’re a Democrat, in which case go Lincoln project.

scools12

Reaction score
Wait, it's bad that they no longer associate with a scumbag?

You might be too stupid to post here.
You mad bro?

I posted something about The Lincoln Project in a thread about The Lincoln Project and that triggered you.

You are too stupid to post here.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I posted something about The Lincoln Project in a thread about The Lincoln Project and that triggered you.
Thanks for bringing up this news about one person.

I still think everything the LP has said and argued, is correct. Don't you?

justthefacts

Reaction score
They are going after Susan Collins, so whatever this group of Trump haters started out as, they are basically a bunch of Howies now and should be ignored. Unless you’re a Democrat, in which case go Lincoln project.

I think the idea is that only a total repudiation of the current state of the GOP will convince the party to abandon Trumpism forever. Beating Trump is no good if the party continues to be dominated by Don Jr and Charlie Kirk and QAnon adherents

bga1

Reaction score
If anyone has yet to take a look at any of these videos that have popped up lately, the Lincoln Project is a group of Republicans who have decided enough is enough and to not bend to the cult-will of Donald Trump and his burgeoning autocracy.

Not a Republican myself, but i have to say that i'm glad to see there are conservatives out there who care about our Constitution and the future of democracy in our country. Also, i am really impressed that anyone on the GOP side of things came up with such snazzy little videos. - i'll include a few.

(There's still hope!)

Very telling what kind of person he is when they show the handshakes. No surprise there.
This didn't age well..... :)

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
This didn't age well..... :)

LoL. Why not? A few of the videos were mildly epic and the whole thing was an excellent raz. Pretty well done and sufficiently entertaining, I thought. :)

p.s. i never cared for any of the project members, it's just all great theatre. :)

Top Bottom