The hatred of the left on full display

bga1

Reaction score
450,000 views on this one and I hope it gets millions. This is how the left thinks:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yes, every one of them, because one is every.

bga1

Reaction score
Not every, but these are the people that control the left and now, control the Democrat party.

We on the right are told that if we support Donald Trump we are racists, among other things. I don't see you attempting to knock down that narrative. Is one every when it goes the other way? Why does the left in general seem to want to stop free speech and speak vilely against those who have a differing view? Why, for example, are the Minneapolis police now banned (just one day after Trump rally announced) from showing support for any political view while in uniform? You are largely supportive or silent. You may not be a leftist, but your silence is obvious and it makes you complicit.

Your response here is very telling- you see this behavior on your own side (don't be dishonest it is your side) and instead of condemning it you call out the other side.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Choosing to put words in my mouth because I didn't say something is the MO of another poster here, don't step on his toes.

bga1

Reaction score
Choosing to put words in my mouth because I didn't say something is the MO of another poster here, don't step on his toes.
Well say something then. Cat got your tongue?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If I could stop one thing in political discourse its the "You did not renounce!" crap. I'm not going to sift through the news of the day and argue with myself.

The girl above is abhorrent.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
Every Trump supporter is a racist, Walmart shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Every Trump supporter is a racist, Walmart shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate.
They also seem sensitive today.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bga1

Reaction score
If I could stop one thing in political discourse its the "You did not renounce!" crap. I'm not going to sift through the news of the day and argue with myself.

The girl above is abhorrent.
Excellent. It's too bad you started by attacking the other side, in order to defend the left. Good that you recognized your error. Remember the "you did not renounce" crap comes from the left. Eventually those who the left opposes get sick of it an fight back.

bga1

Reaction score
They also seem sensitive today.
Getting really, really tired of the left ruining our country. If that's sensitive so be it. Will you sit by quietly until it is too late and then you will wonder why we became a broken society? It appears so.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm picturing Baron Von Raschke 60 seconds before the commercial break after Kenny Jay has had his way with him for 12 minutes...

GopherJake

Reaction score
Excellent. It's too bad you started by attacking the other side, in order to defend the left. Good that you recognized your error. Remember the "you did not renounce" crap comes from the left. Eventually those who the left opposes get sick of it an fight back.
Your position is stupid. You are using some random idiot who did something reprehensible to compare to the president of the United States. That's moronic. One is a complete toolbag, the other is a random protester at some rally that nobody cares about.

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
Let me correct that for you:

Every racist, Walmart-shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate is a Trump supporter.

howeda7

Reaction score
Not every, but these are the people that control the left and now, control the Democrat party.
You wish it were true. And when anyone points out Steve King or the White Nationalist support of the GOP you whine and play victim.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Beeg is the ultimate hypocrite plain and simple, this thread is just more proof.

bga1

Reaction score
Beeg is the ultimate hypocrite plain and simple, this thread is just more proof.
Rape supporter ^^^ I show a video that shows a leftist hoping that her opposition gets raped.... you attack me. That's you and the left in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut. Get help! (First)

bga1

Reaction score

Every racist, Walmart-shopping, white trash trailer denizen, scary black rifle toting degenerate with 1 tooth in their mouth and 2 in their pocket reprobate is a Trump supporter.
Well at least you aren't racist or a profiler...! :)

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Lets stop with the blanket statements. There are plenty of idiots that are with each party.

We should have a moral decline thread and post stuff like this in there. It would be helpful on this new thread for contributors to post things from both parties rather than only from the one party they dont like.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Rape supporter ^^^ I show a video that shows a leftist hoping that her opposition gets raped.... you attack me. That's you and the left in a nutshell. Emphasis on nut. Get help! (First)
Hey spaz, I didn't attack you. And I didn't watch your video or make any statements about your video so I'm not supporting anything. And it's funny you would call me a rape supporter when you have supported child rapists in the past and support a president who likes to grab them by their pu$$y. Just more proof you are the ultimate hypocrite!

theczar

Reaction score
The left is very violent stemming from the inherent lack of moral compass...funny the peace and love left of the 60s are now closer to being Nazi brown coats than peace and love

MplsGopher

Reaction score

So, how many of his votes are we talking about here?

Only 50%??

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If there is any ounce of worthwhile, good faith discussion to salvage from this thread, maybe this can be it:

Question: why is it important for some on the "right" (whether that be people who support Trump, people who support gun rights, support banning abortion, etc.) to frame their opponents as "hateful"? Why is that a thing?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You attacked first. Plain and simple. I'm not saying the video wasn't appropriate to show and comment on. I'm also not saying you are wrong, but you absolutely attacked first by labeling one person as all on the left.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You attacked first. Plain and simple. I'm not saying the video wasn't appropriate to show and comment on. I'm also not saying you are wrong, but you absolutely attacked first by labeling one person as all on the left.
I'm not going to jump in here in support of beej here but it's hard not to notice that the most vocal aspect of the Liberals in today's day and age are angry, mouth-breathing, frothing at the mouth people like the one I'm guessing was in the video (sorry, I almost never click on the links people provide).

It's not good for anyone to paint entire demographics with a massive broad brush (like dpo and beej have done here), but in all reality, those are the people that are front and center making news today.

One large difference between left and right is that the extreme folks on the right, who likely support Trump, probably aren't dividing the party, whether fellow party folks agree with them or not; on the Left, those mouth-breathers are really driving a wedge between themselves and reasonable logical people like yourself, splitting the party down the middle, fracturing it. I just don't think middle America Dems identify themselves with many of these whack jobs and are flat out getting tired of it.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I’ll pray for you. And Elliot Broidy. And Scott Lloyd. And Tim Murphy. And Scott DesJarlais. Good Republicans all. And so anti-abortion!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm not going to jump in here in support of beej here but it's hard not to notice that the most vocal aspect of the Liberals in today's day and age are angry, mouth-breathing, frothing at the mouth people like the one I'm guessing was in the video (sorry, I almost never click on the links people provide).

It's not good for anyone to paint entire demographics with a massive broad brush (like dpo and beej have done here), but in all reality, those are the people that are front and center making news today.

One large difference between left and right is that the extreme folks on the right, who likely support Trump, probably aren't dividing the party, whether fellow party folks agree with them or not; on the Left, those mouth-breathers are really driving a wedge between themselves and reasonable logical people like yourself, splitting the party down the middle, fracturing it. I just don't think middle America Dems identify themselves with many of these whack jobs and are flat out getting tired of it.
Except that "angry, mouth-breathing, frothing at the mouth people", are NOT the most vocal people of liberals or the Dem party.

They're the ones who get the most attention by the reporters that you choose to read. Therefore, you think they are, when they actually aren't.

Exact same argument towards your other incorrect statement. They aren't dividing the Dem party any more or less than Trump supporters are dividing the Rep party.

It's just the narrative that you choose to believe is correct.

Top Bottom