The First Broken Windows: Who Is This Guy?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Melvin Carter saying that every single person arrested (did he say just in St Paul) are from out of state. We've unwittingly become a battleground of the most messed up extremes of the ideological spectrum, probably both far left and far right. Like I posted somewhere else, both extremes want to burn it all down, and we've got citizens and civil authorities caught in the crossfire of their suicidal war.
There's only one side out there burning & looting, and only one side that wants to burn it all down.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
"The overwhelming majority of people arrested in connection with the Minneapolis unrest have Minnesota addresses, a search of the online Hennepin County Jail log shows.

Of the 45 people arrested for rioting, unlawful assembly, stolen property, burglary or robbery on May 29 and May 30 so far, 38 had Minnesota addresses, according to publicly available jail records reviewed by FOX 9.

Six had out-of-state address, and one person didn't have address information listed. "

Jail records show most arrested in Minneapolis riots have Minnesota addresses

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You know that's not true. You're lying.
100% lie on your part. Frye/Walz/Ellison/Carter have done such a horrific job they've actually started adopting the Antifa party line of blaming Russia & White Supremacists. Of all the laughable conspiracy theories you support, this is the most obviously false of them all.

In Mpls you have Antifa agitators both shipped in and home grown, leading the charge. They're happily trashing minority businesses and neighborhoods. In St Paul, it's as simple as just poor Blacks looting to get free stuff. What you don't have, are Russians and White Supremacists posing as Antifa.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Again, I don't discount that Antifa is in the mix somewhere, but you have to assess means, motive and opportunity. Who would want to destroy a diverse community in a central U.S. city? On its face, the answer to that question is white supremacists and anarchists.
No, it's definitely Antifa. We've seen the same tactics time and time again. Motive? Antifa doesn't care about diverse communities & who ever said they did? Their motive is to bring chaos to the streets of the United States & launch a Communist revolution. Just like Hitler's Brown Shirts did. That's what making the whole country burn is about.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Round 'em up, and sort 'em out. That car ought to be easy enough to track down.

I thought for sure when they rolled in with hundreds of troops and paddy-waggon buses that we were about to see the whole crowd taken in.

I'd bet anyone any amount of money that the guy in the OP is a white supremacist / anarchist / boogaloo agent.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You tell me. That's my offer. IF they catch the guy.

I think it's disingenuous for people to muse about how our societal problems are leading us toward civil war and then to act indignant when someone produces evidence that extremist groups are actually agitating for one. This is not all that far fetched.

What evidence? This is what Antifa does. In fact, it's just about all they do. What is it that you thought they did? They're a domestic terrorist organization. Their goal is to destroy the United States & replace it with tyrannical, Communist government.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Certainly not baseless. If you don't think this smells funny, I can't help you. Do you think it's helpful to sweep important news under the rug because it frightens you?

If you don't think that we're dealing with outside agitators, go to Walz's next presser and confront him. Call BS on the governor. They doubtless have intelligence they haven't explicitly shared.
What is the basis? You just don't want to admit that Antifa are pieces of shit. You're grasping as any conspiracy theory, no matter how far fetched to fit your pre-conceived narrative, instead of accepting what's obviously true.

LC19

Section 110
Reaction score
Let's quote some sources. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...olent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/

"The mayor later acknowledged the majority of arrests so far have been of Minnesota residents.

Leggat, the security consultant, said intelligence reports from his colleagues indicate most of the hard-core protesters in Minneapolis are far-left or anarchists, and that far-right groups have not yet made a significant appearance. He said looting is typically done by locals – usually people with no criminal record who just get caught up in the moment.

But direct conflicts with authorities come from a mix of both locals and outside groups who see these conflicts as a core part of their mission. Many of the anarchists, he said, target banks, chain-type businesses and even luxury cars as symbols of corrupt institutions. He said even a peaceful protest can turn violent if outside agitators decide to participate, hijacking the message.

"The difficulty is that you have no control over who turns up," he said. "If this was to continue to go on, more people will come. And potentially you could have people on the right turning up, which would make things far more complicated. If those guys turn up, they will claim to be there to protect business. But it means the police will have two groups to keep apart. And that uses up a lot of police resources."

I am tired of people not opening there eyes and ignoring serious issues because of their political views.

howeda7

Reaction score
No, it's definitely Antifa. We've seen the same tactics time and time again. Motive? Antifa doesn't care about diverse communities & who ever said they did? Their motive is to bring chaos to the streets of the United States & launch a Communist revolution. Just like Hitler's Brown Shirts did. That's what making the whole country burn is about.
Anyone saying "it's 100% this" "it's definitely that" about this is a damn fool.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Anyone saying "it's 100% this" "it's definitely that" about this is a damn fool.
Yeah, we're told that it's idiotic to believe DPS and their intelligence that there are outside agitators acting to accelerate violence. That's just crazy talk! You have to be out of your mind to believe that's even possible! And then they say in the next breath that Antifa IS here and doing this stuff and it's 100 percent them. No bias there. No making sense either.

diehard

Reaction score
It's amazing how uninformed many are on all this. You have well paid organizers brought in by the left to ensure in the US is torched. Like the guy with the hammer, as are many more of the whites you see involved. This is well beyond #neverTrump, but that is an intermediate goal. Willfully uninformed. That isn't a good look. Reeks of hate.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Grill me some grass-fed burgers. That way I can have inferior flavor, and still get colon cancer from the heme iron. (y)

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
They weren't in Mpls last night. They had moved on to other cities by Sat morning.
That's the hope, of course. I'm concerned that they're just laying low.

The protesters who defied the curfew yesterday and drew the police action: it was clear just looking at them that these are not the droids you're looking for. The terrorists were not there. They operate in the shadows. The reports of vehicles prowling around the metro without plates last night and getting spotted by citizens and pursued by police: that still shows some kind of presence.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That's the hope, of course. I'm concerned that they're just laying low.

The protesters who defied the curfew yesterday and drew the police action: it was clear just looking at them that these are not the droids you're looking for. The terrorists were not there. They operate in the shadows. The reports of vehicles prowling around the metro without plates last night and getting spotted by citizens and pursued by police: that still shows some kind of presence.
The reason they're not here anymore: because don't forget that Mpls is just one place. They have a whole country to burn!

In and out, quick strike before anyone can figure out what's happening, and by the time they have a moment to organize a counter-insurgency, you're gone.

Two birds with one stone for these white supremacist/radical far right groups that did this: i) destroy some shit, ii) false flag operation against antifa.

Top Bottom