The election IS TODAY and the polls say Biden is going to win in a landslide

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Get the crying towels out for the MSM again, it is over.
I see your fave, Jason Lewis, is killing Tina Smith, just like you predicted. Ha, ha, ha, ha! I hardly see any ads from him on TV. I guess few are dumb enough to contribute to his campaign so he can't afford them.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
FiveThirtyEight - Weird and not-so-weird election possibilities

Trump wins the popular voteRegardless of whether he wins the Electoral College4 in 100
Biden wins the popular voteRegardless of whether he wins the Electoral College96 in 100
Trump wins more than 50% of the popular voteRegardless of whether he wins the Electoral College3 in 100
Biden wins more than 50% of the popular voteRegardless of whether he wins the Electoral College93 in 100
Trump wins in a landslideDefined as winning the popular vote by a double-digit margin<1 in 100
Biden wins in a landslideDefined as winning the popular vote by a double-digit margin35 in 100
Trump wins the popular vote but loses the Electoral College<1 in 100
Biden wins the popular vote but loses the Electoral College8 in 100
No one wins the Electoral CollegeNo candidate gets 270 electoral votes and Congress decides the election<1 in 100
Trump wins at least one state that Clinton won in 201626 in 100
Biden wins at least one state that Trump won in 201696 in 100
The map stays exactly the same as it was in 2016Each candidate wins exactly the same states that his party won in 2016<1 in 100
The election hinges on a recountCandidates are within half a percentage point in one or more decisive states4 in 100

USAF

Reaction score
I see your fave, Jason Lewis, is killing Tina Smith, just like you predicted. Ha, ha, ha, ha! I hardly see any ads from him on TV. I guess few are dumb enough to contribute to his campaign so he can't afford them.
There's no outside money being wasted in MN. Right wing PACs and the RNC have stopped throwing good money after bad.

USAF

Reaction score
Doubtful, but if Harrison could somehow kick Lindsay Graham, the most dishonest Senator in the land, out of the senate...in SOUTH CAROLINA...it would be almost as delicious as watching Biden top 300 electoral votes.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Please, please, please let Graham Cracker lose
We'd all love to see that, of course. I won't believe it until I see it though. I remember a political scientist about 15 years ago saying that black candidates traditionally poll higher than their eventual numbers. One exception I can remember was Harold Ford, Jr. who actually did a bit better than his poll numbers against Bob Corker. Maybe things have changed, though, and in Graham's case, it's not hard to imagine enough voters being tired of his weaselly ways.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
We'd all love to see that, of course. I won't believe it until I see it though. I remember a political scientist about 15 years ago saying that black candidates traditionally poll higher than their eventual numbers. One exception I can remember was Harold Ford, Jr. who actually did a bit better than his poll numbers against Bob Corker. Maybe things have changed, though, and in Graham's case, it's not hard to imagine enough voters being tired of his weaselly ways.
Good points - fingers crossed

I dislike him more than McConnell - as Graham went ended up going to the dark side/showed his true colors after McCain passed; McConnell has always been what he is - for that part I give him respect.

stocker08

Reaction score
Doubtful, but if Harrison could somehow kick Lindsay Graham, the most dishonest Senator in the land, out of the senate...in SOUTH CAROLINA...it would be almost as delicious as watching Biden top 300 electoral votes.
Let Graham leave in disgrace with Trump.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Looking Good -

The first image (sourced from 538 and Harry Enten, the pollster who shared the data works for them) shows how many times Dump has lead since June in all the polls taken (this excludes non-partisan polls as those tend to be biased). The second image is why this is happening provides the "why", Dump's losing non-college educate white voters, Time to break out the Hail Mary's and the rosaries boyz -

1603372720620.png

1603372796628.png

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Looking Good -

The first image (sourced from 538 and Harry Enten, the pollster who shared the data works for them) shows how many times Dump has lead since June in all the polls taken (this excludes non-partisan polls as those tend to be biased). The second image is why this is happening provides the "why", Dump's losing non-college educate white voters, Time to break out the Hail Mary's and the rosaries boyz -

View attachment 9899

View attachment 9900
That's striking info! All three of those states had a less than 1% margin for Trump in 2016 and almost no polls have shown him ahead since June. I think we can guess the 3 polls that showed Trump ahead (begins with "T" and ends with "R"). I'm particularly proud of PA, the home state of my birth and upbringing, for not showing a Trump lead in a single poll.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Oh oh. Looks like the Biden strategy of staying locked in the basement sniffing panties is backfiring. The Chinese corruption 10 million payoff probably doesn't help as well.

1603374576009.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
That's striking info! All three of those states had a less than 1% margin for Trump in 2016 and almost no polls have shown him ahead since June. I think we can guess the 3 polls that showed Trump ahead (begins with "T" and ends with "R"). I'm particularly proud of PA, the home state of my birth and upbringing, for not showing a Trump lead in a single poll.
I was worried three weeks ago, but Trump is a one-trick pony and his lack of guile on how to campaign is so patently obvious, it's comical.

We have more total corona virus deaths with a population of 330 million than Africa (1.3 billion) and Asia (4.4 billion) = 5.7 billion. Just think how many of that total lives in countries which would be designated as developing countries.

To me, we're on the cusp of forming a more perfect union and Joe is the healer we need know - only kooks and wackos don't like him - innumerable R senators have complimented him over the years. He is the torch bearer to a new America - one more representation of our country's demographics at the top -more non-white males.

Diversity is America's strength and not her weakness.

I'm so excited!!!!

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Tarflagger is all that matters! Every other poll is biased. Except Rasmussen. But only sometimes.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
New swing-state data shows massive Democratic early-vote lead

Democrats have opened up a yawning gap in early voting over Republicans in six of the most crucial battleground states — but that only begins to tell the story of their advantage heading into Election Day.

In a more worrisome sign for Republicans, Democrats are also turning out more low-frequency and newly registered voters than the GOP, according to internal data shared with POLITICO by Hawkfish, a new Democratic research firm, which was reviewed by Republicans and independent experts.

With 47 million votes already cast nationwide in more than half the states, according to the U.S. Election Project, and as many 100 million more or so to go, the election is now being decided.

But more than elsewhere, the presidency is expected to hinge on these six states. Here’s what they look like as of now, based on state data and Hawkfish’s analysis. It uses publicly available election data, and ascribes scores to voters that are based on demographic research to determine their likely level of support for a candidate:

Arizona

Total ballots cast of 4 million registered voters: 1.1 million for which Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 58 percent. Trump: 42 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 75,000. Biden: 57 percent. Trump: 43

2020 Ballots cast by sporadic voters (registered in 2016 and 2018 but didn’t vote): 41,000. Biden: 54 percent. Trump: 46 percent.

Florida

Total ballots cast of 14.4 million registered voters: 4.2 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 56 percent. Trump: 44 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 422,000. Biden: 55 percent. Trump: 45 percent.

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 174,000. Biden: 53 percent. Trump: 47 percent.

Michigan

Total ballots cast of 8.1 million registered voters: 1.8 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 62 percent. Trump: 38 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 139,000. Biden: 63 percent. Trump: 37 percen

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 96,000. Biden: 53 percent. Trump 47 percent.

North Carolina

Total ballots cast of 7.3 million registered voters: 2.1 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 57 percent. Trump: 43 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 148,000. Biden: 60 percent. Trump: 40 percent

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 61,000. Biden: 51 percent. Trump: 49 percent.

Pennsylvania

Total ballots cast of 9 million registered voters: 1.2 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 73 percent. Trump: 27 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 57,000. Biden: 72 percent. Trump: 28 percent.

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 88,000. Biden: 64 percent. Trump: 36 percent.

Wisconsin

Total ballots cast of 3.6 million registered voters: 844,000 for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 61 percent. Trump: 39 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 66,000. Biden: 61 percent. Trump: 39 percent.

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 10,000. Biden: 53 percent. Trump: 47 percent.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/23/early-voting-numbers-swing-states-431363

justthefacts

Reaction score
Inspite of all these fake polls designed to influence versus inform, Trump is still doing better in the battleground states this election than what was happening in the MSM's attempt to get Hillary elected back in 2016. This has got to have the lib's heads exploding (e.g., what's happening on this board). They've created fake stories about Trump, that the minions believe hook-line-and-sinker, shut down the country to try to stop Trump's economy from continuing to soar, impeached him over a fake hoax, and now all these fake polls, and Trump is still outdoing what was happening in 2016.

View attachment 9598
Any updates on this?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
New swing-state data shows massive Democratic early-vote lead

Democrats have opened up a yawning gap in early voting over Republicans in six of the most crucial battleground states — but that only begins to tell the story of their advantage heading into Election Day.

In a more worrisome sign for Republicans, Democrats are also turning out more low-frequency and newly registered voters than the GOP, according to internal data shared with POLITICO by Hawkfish, a new Democratic research firm, which was reviewed by Republicans and independent experts.

With 47 million votes already cast nationwide in more than half the states, according to the U.S. Election Project, and as many 100 million more or so to go, the election is now being decided.

But more than elsewhere, the presidency is expected to hinge on these six states. Here’s what they look like as of now, based on state data and Hawkfish’s analysis. It uses publicly available election data, and ascribes scores to voters that are based on demographic research to determine their likely level of support for a candidate:

Arizona

Total ballots cast of 4 million registered voters: 1.1 million for which Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 58 percent. Trump: 42 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 75,000. Biden: 57 percent. Trump: 43

2020 Ballots cast by sporadic voters (registered in 2016 and 2018 but didn’t vote): 41,000. Biden: 54 percent. Trump: 46 percent.

Florida

Total ballots cast of 14.4 million registered voters: 4.2 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 56 percent. Trump: 44 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 422,000. Biden: 55 percent. Trump: 45 percent.

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 174,000. Biden: 53 percent. Trump: 47 percent.

Michigan

Total ballots cast of 8.1 million registered voters: 1.8 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 62 percent. Trump: 38 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 139,000. Biden: 63 percent. Trump: 37 percen

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 96,000. Biden: 53 percent. Trump 47 percent.

North Carolina

Total ballots cast of 7.3 million registered voters: 2.1 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 57 percent. Trump: 43 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 148,000. Biden: 60 percent. Trump: 40 percent

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 61,000. Biden: 51 percent. Trump: 49 percent.

Pennsylvania

Total ballots cast of 9 million registered voters: 1.2 million for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 73 percent. Trump: 27 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 57,000. Biden: 72 percent. Trump: 28 percent.

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 88,000. Biden: 64 percent. Trump: 36 percent.

Wisconsin

Total ballots cast of 3.6 million registered voters: 844,000 for whom Hawkfish has support scores. Biden: 61 percent. Trump: 39 percent.

Ballots cast by newly registered voters: 66,000. Biden: 61 percent. Trump: 39 percent.

Ballots cast by sporadic voters: 10,000. Biden: 53 percent. Trump: 47 percent.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/23/early-voting-numbers-swing-states-431363
Let's assume that these stats are accurate. Then why does Trump have such huge attendance at his rally's, and Biden's rally's are so poorly attended?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Let's assume that these stats are accurate. Then why does Trump have such huge attendance at his rally's, and Biden's rally's are so poorly attended?
Wild stab in the dark here, but maybe because Biden's fanbase isn't reckless enough to risk theirs and other people's safety for a shallow display of egotism?

Top Bottom