The election IS TODAY and the polls say Biden is going to win in a landslide

Go4Broke

Reaction score
The outlook for House Republicans keeps getting worse

Here’s how grim things look for House Republicans three weeks out from the election: They’re struggling to win back seats even in conservative bastions like Oklahoma and South Carolina, where Democrats staged shocking upsets in 2018.

About a half-dozen seats fall in that category — the lowest of low-hanging fruit for Republicans. But most private and public surveys from both parties show either dead heats or the Democratic incumbent with a modest lead, a startling position for a crop of candidates running in Trump country. The seats were won in 2018 by Reps. Kendra Horn (D-Okla.), Joe Cunningham (D-S.C.), Max Rose (D-N.Y.), Xochitl Torres Small (D-N.M.), Anthony Brindisi (D-N.Y.), Ben McAdams (D-Utah) and Abigail Spanberger (D-Va.).

Their success stems from Democrats’ massive fundraising advantage as well as some Republican recruitment struggles. And in a few places, Trump has become so toxic that he’s dragging down GOP candidates where he was once overwhelmingly popular.

“They continue to run rubber stamps for the president,” Cunningham said in a recent interview outside the Capitol. “Even though the district is more conservative, it doesn’t want a rubber stamp for the president.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/13/house-republicans-2020-outlook-429130

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Today there was a poll of West Virginia, certainly nothing close to a swing state. Trump had a 14 point lead on that poll with 3% undecided. He won that state by 42 points in 2016.

howeda7

Reaction score
Today there was a poll of West Virginia, certainly nothing close to a swing state. Trump had a 14 point lead on that poll with 3% undecided. He won that state by 42 points in 2016.
In before KGF: Bet Trump will WV by more than 14!

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
The number of Black people in his TV ads! Amazing, because I don't think I've ever seen even one AA in any group photo of White House staff or Republican congressional interns.
C'mon, just take a look at the photo of Don Jr's rally in MN! Truly a cross section of ... of ... a KKK picnic.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Another red state poll showing deterioration of Trump support from 2016 dropped today: a Montana State University poll of its home state. The poll shows Trump with a 7 point lead and 2% undecided. Trump won that state by 20.5 in 2016.

Biden might actually have a national popular vote margin close to 10% if we keep seeing this deterioration of support even in deep red states (Montana has voted for the Democratic presidential candidate only twice since 1948).

bga1

Reaction score
Another red state poll showing deterioration of Trump support from 2016 dropped today: a Montana State University poll of its home state. The poll shows Trump with a 7 point lead and 2% undecided. Trump won that state by 20.5 in 2016.

Biden might actually have a national popular vote margin close to 10% if we keep seeing this deterioration of support even in deep red states (Montana has voted for the Democratic presidential candidate only twice since 1948).
Should be a breeze. I would not even bother to vote if I were you. Joe has this. It's over.

howeda7

Reaction score
The number of Black people in his TV ads! Amazing, because I don't think I've ever seen even one AA in any group photo of White House staff or Republican congressional interns.
To be fair, I'm sure Ben Carson would have been in these photos but he was napping.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Should be a breeze. I would not even bother to vote if I were you. Joe has this. It's over.
That line wasn't funny the first time and it hasn't improved with repetition. Try to salvage some dignity for once instead of lashing out with lame lines that only make you look hysterical and desperate.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
That line wasn't funny the first time and it hasn't improved with repetition. Try to salvage some dignity for once instead of lashing out with lame lines that only make you look hysterical and desperate.
These jackwads think they're comic geniuses. They're basically that character in Good Morning Vietnam who keeps insisting he's funny.

Angry

Reaction score
Besides, Biden is running a stellar TV ad campaign. He's got some crack creative people working for him...presaging his administration, I hope. #talentleansleft
You got one thing right. Crack is definitely involved.

Top Bottom