The Biden Family is a Crime Family

USAF

Reaction score
I will let observers judge.
Observers already have. One can debate the effectiveness of the Obama presidency. Personally, i was a bit disappointed he didn't accomplish more, although he faced a hostile congress too often.

But the honesty, transparency, and decency of his terms cannot be debated. Serious historians almost universally agree on that.

He's a good man. Fair, honest.

You, on the other hand, stand behind Donald effing Trump. The most dishonest, venal, corrupt president in history.

In 10 years you won't even admit to being a Trump bobo.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Observers already have. One can debate the effectiveness of the Obama presidency. Personally, i was a bit disappointed he didn't accomplish more, although he faced a hostile congress too often.

But the honesty, transparency, and decency of his terms cannot be debated. Serious historians almost universally agree on that.

You, on the other hand, stand behind Donald effing Trump. The most dishonest, venal, corrupt president in history.

It was the most scandal ridden presidency of all time. It was the least transparent presidency of the modern era. It was the most indecent presidency of the modern era. He kept us in wars needlessly, and attacked 5 countries that never threatened us. He declared war on whistleblowers. He weaponzied the IC to spy on the press, on Congress, on judges, on political opponents, political allies & foreign allies.

USAF

Reaction score
It was the most scandal ridden presidency of all time. It was the least transparent presidency of the modern era. It was the most indecent presidency of the modern era. He kept us in wars needlessly, and attacked 5 countries that never threatened us. He declared war on whistleblowers. He weaponzied the IC to spy on the press, on Congress, on judges, on political opponents, political allies & foreign allies.
Lol.

bga1

Reaction score

In ten years from now, or one year from now, I could not live with myself if I had not backed Trump against what I see in Washington and in the media.

Joe Biden offers us the clearest snapshot we have seen of how the Washington DC swamp works for many in positions of power. His is perhaps one of the most brazen schemes in US history but there are many smaller time players of his ilk. Trump is the first guy with the balls to walk into the Whitehouse and start breaking the china and he was able to do so because he was never a politician and he knew how the swamp players did business from his business days.

Do I wish Trump was a less egotistical guy? I do. But the truth is on his side and I am on the side of truth.

Herd

Reaction score
No, but obviously YOU are.
So, whether the computer info is true or not doesn't matter to you? (and signs point to it being fully true at this point). If it wasn't true, we'd have the MSM coming out the fact to straighten this out. Silence instead.

So if Hunter received millions and gave a 50% cut to Joe, it doesn't matter to you? Just suppress the story, is that right, even if fully true?

Is that the way the USAF works? Hide the truth?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
So, whether the computer info is true or not doesn't matter to you? (and signs point to it being fully true at this point). If it wasn't true, we'd have the MSM coming out the fact to straighten this out. Silence instead.

So if Hunter received millions and gave a 50% cut to Joe, it doesn't matter to you? Just suppress the story, is that right, even if fully true?

Yes sire!

USAF dishonest to the core. Stain on the great service members......

USAF

Reaction score

There are zero signs its true.

You fell for the same cheap stunt 4 years ago.

Once again:

The only place this is published is the NY Post, a tabloid with zero credibility.

They were tipped to the story by Steve Bannon.

The "hard drive" is in the possession of Rudy Giuliani.

A former Trump official wrote the story.

Its laughable.

bga1

Reaction score

Once again:

The only place this is published is the NY Post, a tabloid with zero credibility.

Its laughable.
EXCEPT FOR THE FACT

THAT THEY HAVE HUNTER'S

EMAILS

AND THAT THEY WERE CONFIRMED BY

BEVAN COONEY, A PARTNER IN THE FIRM

AND THAT THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN

5 DAYS IN HAS MADE

NO DENIAL

AND THE FBI HAS THEM

AND DNI SAYS THERE

IS NO RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY..........

THERE IS ALMOST NO PROOF.

Strategically, wouldn't you just be smarter to take the approach that Wally and a few others are taking here and just admit that you are depraved and don't care a bit that Joe is corrupt?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Once again:

Its laughable.

Wally

Reaction score
Do I wish Trump was a less egotistical guy? I do. But the truth is on his side and I am on the side of truth
The biggest liar ever, you just can't make this up.

I need to start a scam, this country is filled with idiots.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Would be interesting to know how long they have been sitting on this.

bga1

Reaction score
I'm not sure on that one. Rudy says that they have been looking at the material for 2 weeks but I'd guess the attorney got it well before that. I would think that the attorney would have mulled it over a bit legally before they went forward. FBI apparently has presented the material to a grand jury but I just don't trust the FBI so I have no idea what they will do.

howeda7

Reaction score
The fact that this "huge" story came out 3 weeks before election day is a coincidence. Believe me. :rolleyes:

At best, it's the equivalent of the Russian Dossier. Some things true. Some not. The media all knew about it before the election and with one exception none of them reported on it and no one reported any details because they couldn't be verified. But little things like that don't stop the RW internet and the New York Post.

bga1

Reaction score
They, being the FBI, the ones that sat on evidence confirming no collusion between Trump and Russia?
The FBI situation is real odd because there was a leaked narrative to the NYT in January that Russia was working on disinformation against Hunter and Joe and that's one month after the FBI got it. That has been standard procedure for some of the crook bureaucrats there to leak out a counter story as a defense in case it blew after they sat on the deal. Who knows, maybe they have reformed and are working on a case and it is still in the works but.....this is the FBI. Lots of corruption from years gone by and the swamp doesn't die easy.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The FBI situation is real odd because there was a leaked narrative to the NYT in January that Russia was working on disinformation against Hunter and Joe and that's one month after the FBI got it. That has been standard procedure for some of the crook bureaucrats there to leak out a counter story as a defense in case it blew after they sat on the deal. Who knows, maybe they have reformed and are working on a case and it is still in the works but.....this is the FBI. Lots of corruption from years gone by and the swamp doesn't die easy.
How long has the FBI been this corrupt?

How many investigations have they f'd up over the years

bga1

Reaction score
How long has the FBI been this corrupt?

How many investigations have they f'd up over the years
Big, big question. I would guess they have saved a ton of swamp critters from prosecution by burying stuff. I would also say that there are critters from both sides of the aisle that have been saved. Then they blackmail them and keep them under control. We know they have saved Hillary, Schiff the Podestas and I would not be surprised if Paul Ryan, Trey Gowdy and Lindsay Graham had issues hidden for them. I would be surprised if there have been many Trump or Flynn type of frame ups, those are risky. I think Butina got framed by them.

Top Bottom