Thank you President Trump!

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump was their boogeyman for 4 years. They’ve thought about him more than their wives and kids. They told their kids they couldn’t help them with their homework because they were busy watching CNN. They ignored their wives so they could dream about Trump dying. There’s no moving on for them without counseling. Wally may even need sex therapy.

This post is a great example of how pathetic and sad righties have become. Their hero Trump. The guy that they cheered for and convinced themselves to be an amazing president. The guy who was so open in his corruption....that the only course of action in which to continue with their delusion.....was to instill the belief that their mantra of "fake news" was an actual defense. Poor victims. "The media!" "Why's the media so mean?" They simply detached from reality and chose to believe that the media made up everything.

Fast forward a week. Now these chuds simply want Trump to disappear. Like it never happened. Like they didn't kiss the ground that he walked on with his shit stained shoes. It's painfully obvious that they have reeked themselves up with so much shame.....that they prefer to simply claim amnesia like nobody will notice.

We'll never forget that you celebrated a conman and were willing to turn your back on the United States in support of said conman. Ignoring your deplorable behavior is only going to further fracture the republican party between the sane and the insane....and the stink of shame is only going to get stronger and stronger.

🤢

Wally

Reaction score
It’s pretty funny when you think about it. Some lefties on this site spend waaaaaay more time thinking about, reading about, and talking about Trump than any of the “cultists” do.

Here we are: Trump is gone, their guy is in, and they can’t stop talking - and even dreaming - about Trump.

At least it was a happy dream...

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Trump was their boogeyman for 4 years. They’ve thought about him more than their wives and kids. They told their kids they couldn’t help them with their homework because they were busy watching CNN. They ignored their wives so they could dream about Trump dying. There’s no moving on for them without counseling. Wally may even need sex therapy.
WALLACE!!! Needs far more therapy that just one.......

Doesn't care about others health. Doesn't wear N95. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Ok. Just be willing to concede it is you who is the "absolute fool" if you are wrong. I'm trusting you to keep us informed and not pull a Section2 and disappear when wrong or challenged. So far, so good. Keep it up.
Had a conversation with one of the contractors a bit ago, some interesting notes. Apologize if some of these things people knew or did not know, I wasn't aware of all of this by far.

A number of the border wall contracts, it seems largely some ones that are in Texas, were Congressionally funded and are therefore in no danger of not moving forward, Sleepy Joe can't do anything about stopping those, and there are more on the way that are similarly funded that will continue border fortification in a number of areas.

From a work standpoint, tomorrow is the day it seems for pretty much all of those workers to be sent home and the jobs shut down; nice work, Joe, keep piling up thousands of bodies on that unemployment line.

Right now, Homeland Security is essentially still trying to get their shit together after the transition with the new administration; a WHOLE lot of new, young people in a lot of those positions with the Feds who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, trying to get a grip on the magnitude of what kind of predicament Biden and the Dems have put them in.

Essentially, the question is being asked, just what do we need to do to at least just get these projects buttoned up; maybe not built 100% as planned with all the bells and whistles (overhead light poles, access roads, landscaping, whatever), but at least just buttoned up. For a shitload of these jobs, all the material was already purchased and delivered, just laying on the ground out there. Even Biden and the Dems aren't stupid enough to just shut it down as is, walk away.

It was reiterated again, it is going to be almost as costly (if not more so) to shut some of these projects down prematurely as-is than to just finish and when that bill gets sent to Washington, "when they see what the bill is, they're not going to like it". This was questioned earlier, why it would be so costly, and the easy one-word question is Mobilization. Sending everyone home, shutting down, any contractor is going to get paid for demobilization off the project (demob for short); and if/when they return to do anything to continue, you're going to have to pay them for Mob (mobilization) expenses again. People and equipment and whatever else doesn't just move back and forth for free. The first bid item in any contract is Mobilization. And that's just one of the costs associated with a stupid political move like what's going on here

But hey, at least the OPTICS of what Sleepy Joe is doing is going to make some people happy, right? Don't expect to see any of the real hard numbers being publicly aired on CNN. One contractor I asked if he was going to make a big stink, go public with some of how this was handled by the new administration and how much it's going to cost the public essentially said we'll see how this goes. I imagine if they come close to getting what they want and getting their expenses covered, no reason to be a pain in the ass.

Wally

Reaction score
From a work standpoint, tomorrow is the day it seems for pretty much all of those workers to be sent home and the jobs shut down; nice work, Joe, keep piling up thousands of bodies on that unemployment line.

Never saw a government job you didn't like.
🤣🤣🤣😜

You really think this border wall will help anything?
Where there's a will there's a way.
Are you really that dumb?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Had a conversation with one of the contractors a bit ago, some interesting notes. Apologize if some of these things people knew or did not know, I wasn't aware of all of this by far.

A number of the border wall contracts, it seems largely some ones that are in Texas, were Congressionally funded and are therefore in no danger of not moving forward, Sleepy Joe can't do anything about stopping those, and there are more on the way that are similarly funded that will continue border fortification in a number of areas.

Right now, Homeland Security is essentially still trying to get their shit together after the transition with the new administration; a WHOLE lot of new, young people in a lot of those positions with the Feds who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, trying to get a grip on the magnitude of what kind of predicament Biden and the Dems have put them in.

Essentially, the question is being asked, just what do we need to do to at least just get these projects buttoned up; maybe not built 100% as planned with all the bells and whistles (overhead light poles, access roads, landscaping, whatever), but at least just buttoned up. For a shitload of these jobs, all the material was already purchased and delivered, just laying on the ground out there. Even Biden and the Dems aren't stupid enough to just shut it down as is, walk away.

It was reiterated again, it is going to be almost as costly (if not more so) to shut some of these projects down prematurely as-is than to just finish and when that bill gets sent to Washington, "when they see what the bill is, they're not going to like it". This was questioned earlier, why it would be so costly, and the easy one-word question is Mobilization. Sending everyone home, shutting down, any contractor is going to get paid for demobilization off the project (demob for short); and if/when they return to do anything to continue, you're going to have to pay them for Mob (mobilization) expenses again. People and equipment and whatever else doesn't just move back and forth for free. The first bid item in any contract is Mobilization. And that's just one of the costs associated with a stupid political move like what's going on here

But hey, at least the OPTICS of what Sleepy Joe is doing is going to make some people happy, right? Don't expect to see any of the real hard numbers being publicly aired on CNN. One contractor I asked if he was going to make a big stink, go public with some of how this was handled by the new administration and how much it's going to cost the public essentially said we'll see how this goes. I imagine if they come close to getting what they want and getting their expenses covered, no reason to be a pain in the ass.
I sincerely appreciate the effort. However, your post is so polluted with editorial comment that it's difficult to focus on anything approaching fact, so that's a writing note for you. If you have a strong case, let the facts speak for themselves.

That said, you cited exactly zero sources. Now don't get me wrong - this isn't a research paper and you don't answer to me or this message board. But consider your post unconvincing at best. I am sincerely interested - and am not knowledgeable on much of this, so willing to learn. Perhaps you could take one point you made and, without editorializing, present something interesting. Other more general information would provide some context. What specific project are we talking about here? What location? What component of the project? I'm not asking you to out people, I'm asking for enough to find something on Google that will bolster all the claims you are making.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I sincerely appreciate the effort. However, your post is so polluted with editorial comment that it's difficult to focus on anything approaching fact, so that's a writing note for you. If you have a strong case, let the facts speak for themselves.

That said, you cited exactly zero sources. Now don't get me wrong - this isn't a research paper and you don't answer to me or this message board. But consider your post unconvincing at best. I am sincerely interested - and am not knowledgeable on much of this, so willing to learn. Perhaps you could take one point you made and, without editorializing, present something interesting. Other more general information would provide some context. What specific project are we talking about here? What location? What component of the project? I'm not asking you to out people, I'm asking for enough to find something on Google that will bolster all the claims you are making.
First, duly noted on the editorializing. Doesn't add to the story, one can draw their own inferences and conclusions.

As far as substantiating any claims, I didn't make any claims in this post so nothing really to back up? This was just a general information update on the status of things. There are no hard numbers to convey right now, and thus not really a need for any substantiation? There were a few things that I would have to think are easy to find without looking myself; no reason for me to look, I don't doubt the validity of the information;

- many segments of the wall Congressionally funded. I'm sure that's easily Googled?
- Tomorrow is the day jobs are actually shut down and workers going home. Again, probably easily verified? I'm not looking, it's not my job, I don't care who thinks the info is accurate, that's on them

Specific projects? The biggest one is the one I mentioned previously, the $1.3B job that made the news which I think is down by Nogales. One of the ones almost finished was at Yuma. I tried not to ask too many deep questions.

Please bear in mind one thing; I asked some of these questions at the tail end of a different discussion. This was not sitting down with someone with a tape recorder and notepad in an interview situation. I got some general information, without making any of my contacts feel like I was digging for any remotely proprietary or confidential information, I didn't want it to feel awkward. Contractors are notorious for wanting to keep things on their projects private from other Contractors. Did I remember everything they said? No, I'm sure not. I was just hitting the high points.

Look, I don't need to do this, and there's obviously a decent likelihood I will never get any of the hard information or numbers anyone might want, or that anyone will believe it anyway so maybe from here on out we'll just let it go. I can PM someone if they want but I don't need to put this up here at this point.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I wonder how John Q. Public will like the MONTHLY 12,000 illegal aliens subject to deportation released back into their towns. The stupidity exhibited by the Loony Left can never be underestimated.

GopherJake

Reaction score
First, duly noted on the editorializing. Doesn't add to the story, one can draw their own inferences and conclusions.

As far as substantiating any claims, I didn't make any claims in this post so nothing really to back up? This was just a general information update on the status of things. There are no hard numbers to convey right now, and thus not really a need for any substantiation? There were a few things that I would have to think are easy to find without looking myself; no reason for me to look, I don't doubt the validity of the information;

- many segments of the wall Congressionally funded. I'm sure that's easily Googled?
- Tomorrow is the day jobs are actually shut down and workers going home. Again, probably easily verified? I'm not looking, it's not my job, I don't care who thinks the info is accurate, that's on them

Specific projects? The biggest one is the one I mentioned previously, the $1.3B job that made the news which I think is down by Nogales. One of the ones almost finished was at Yuma. I tried not to ask too many deep questions.

Please bear in mind one thing; I asked some of these questions at the tail end of a different discussion. This was not sitting down with someone with a tape recorder and notepad in an interview situation. I got some general information, without making any of my contacts feel like I was digging for any remotely proprietary or confidential information, I didn't want it to feel awkward. Contractors are notorious for wanting to keep things on their projects private from other Contractors. Did I remember everything they said? No, I'm sure not. I was just hitting the high points.

Look, I don't need to do this, and there's obviously a decent likelihood I will never get any of the hard information or numbers anyone might want, or that anyone will believe it anyway so maybe from here on out we'll just let it go. I can PM someone if they want but I don't need to put this up here at this point.
Here's something interesting I found in my initial search. Sounds a little like sabotage to me, but, again, this is only one article. I also found other articles, which I won't cite here, that show Fisher (apparently your friend's company), has had their hands slapped more than a few times. There's a 60 Minutes segment from Sept 2020 that claims their walls are falling apart. Again, I didn't study it thoroughly....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/05/politics/border-wall-trump/index.html

Updated 6:55 PM ET, Tue January 5, 2021

(CNN)The Trump administration is continuing to award border wall contracts in the waning days of Donald Trump's presidency, including in areas where private land hasn't yet been acquired, an unusual move that will complicate President-elect Joe Biden's pledge to halt construction.
Asked by CNN Tuesday whether there are plans to continue to finalize contracts, even in areas where the real estate is not owned by the federal government, acting Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Mark Morgan responded "yes."
"We believe that probably by January 17,18,19, we will have well over 700 miles of that 800 funded...The contract will have already been awarded," Morgan said. "The major milestone is having a contract awarded."

The government has a long standing authority to terminate contracts, though it also comes at a cost, according to contracting experts. But the incoming administration might also have to contend with contracts awarded in areas where the government doesn't yet own the land.
"This isn't about whether they can terminate these contracts. This is about whether they can award these contracts at all," Tiefer said.

USAF

Reaction score

What a steaming pile THIS is.

Still nothing to back your baseless claims except...more baseless claims.

Lol. Typical Trumpster. Just invent shit.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Issue is still not going away, and won't anytime soon. Thousands of workers sent home without jobs and equipment downtime still being charged every day, not to mention millions of dollars in raw materials that was already purchased and is already on-site.

Still looking like some of these companies will ultimately be going back out and at least buttoning up the projects they were working on. The contractors are going to get their money, they always do when they are under contract; kinda why they call them "contracts". The real losers in all of this so far at this point are the workers that were sent home on short notice who thought they had jobs for the foreseeable future and of course, the taxpayers who are going to end up making up the difference anyway.

Could be some really interesting things happening before too long in Texas though....

Oh, and to GJ's comment above (aside from Tommy Fisher not being my "friend" exactly), all or most of the negative press about Fisher's projects is from unhappy competitors (shocking, I know, that a contractor would talk shit about another one). At some point later last year, I received two calls from different people who were trying to dig up negative information regarding active Fisher contracts in order to disqualify them from bidding on that massive $1.3B project (there were some semi-discretionary criteria the Feds had available for awarding some of those bids).

Still moving at the speed of government, I (admittedly foolishly a little bit) kinda thought things would have moved a little by now.

howeda7

Reaction score
What a steaming pile THIS is.

Still nothing to back your baseless claims except...more baseless claims.

Lol. Typical Trumpster. Just invent shit.
Look, he had a conversation with a guy...what's not to believe?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Homeland Security (allegedly) supposed to be getting their shit together within the week to tell all the contractors that had border wall contracts just what they want them to do in order to close it out and get out; whether that's getting all the electrical put in, access roads constructed and finished, landscaping and lights installed, or in some cases possibly not much at all.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Homeland Security (allegedly) supposed to be getting their shit together within the week to tell all the contractors that had border wall contracts just what they want them to do in order to close it out and get out; whether that's getting all the electrical put in, access roads constructed and finished, landscaping and lights installed, or in some cases possibly not much at all.
...all that wiring gonna work like the "walk" buttons on the streets of Chicago...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Howdy From Fulton Country Georgia and thank you Ex-President Dump for not being smart enough and too much of a chicken shite to understand how to turn a crisis (Covid) into an opportunity (reelection) -

1615488498150.png

stocker08

Reaction score
Thank you President Trump....for showing moderates what a disaster the right has become. And thank you for torpedoing the repub senate candidates in Georgia....allowing the dems a senate split and the ability to get things done.

lol....and the dummies still fall in line behind the orange disaster.

howeda7

Reaction score
Thank you President Trump....for showing moderates what a disaster the right has become. And thank you for torpedoing the repub senate candidates in Georgia....allowing the dems a senate split and the ability to get things done.

lol....and the dummies still fall in line behind the orange disaster.
If he had conceded on 11/7, it's extremely unlikely the Dems win either Senate seat. Truly a great feat he accomplished!

stocker08

Reaction score
If he had conceded on 11/7, it's extremely unlikely the Dems win either Senate seat. Truly a great feat he accomplished!

If he would have thrown his support behind those two....and campaigned on their behalf rather than continued to air his grievances....there's a good chance at least one of the two wins. Oh....and don't forget about his attorney telling people not to vote. LOL!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Lefties now bragging that Biden used reconciliation just 51-days into his presidency. Way faster than past presidents! Nah, not looney.

cncmin

Reaction score
If he would have thrown his support behind those two....and campaigned on their behalf rather than continued to air his grievances....there's a good chance at least one of the two wins. Oh....and don't forget about his attorney telling people not to vote. LOL!
Nah. That had little to do with it. The Republicans in GA turned out strongly for a non-Presidential election. But the Dems turned out very strongly. The result is particularly notable as it essentially proved that the original results that favored Biden in GA were real and just; not that any of the millions of dimwits claiming voting 'fraud" as the reason Biden won GA are smart enough to figure that out.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Trump Just Proved the 'Experts' Wrong Again on the Vaccine Timeline​

Last year President Donald Trump predicted the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine would be available to anyone who wanted it by April 2021.

"Millions of doses will be available every month, and we expect to have enough vaccines for every American by April," Trump said in September 2020.

The "experts" and majority of the media disputed his statement and argued it was highly unlikely.
"President Donald Trump claimed Friday there will be enough coronavirus vaccines for every American by April -- a claim that doesn't match any timeline given by the federal government's health agencies, private researchers or even the companies making the vaccines," CNN reported about his remarks. "But Trump and one of his top advisers said they were confident that a vaccine would be approved, manufactured and ready for distribution to all by April."
Now, April 2021 has arrived and Trump was right. President Joe Biden, of course, is taking the credit...

USAF

Reaction score
Lefties now bragging that Biden used reconciliation just 51-days into his presidency. Way faster than past presidents! Nah, not looney.
"Lefties."

But you're not a right wingnut.

Fraud!

howeda7

Reaction score

Trump Just Proved the 'Experts' Wrong Again on the Vaccine Timeline​

Last year President Donald Trump predicted the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine would be available to anyone who wanted it by April 2021.

"Millions of doses will be available every month, and we expect to have enough vaccines for every American by April," Trump said in September 2020.

The "experts" and majority of the media disputed his statement and argued it was highly unlikely.
"President Donald Trump claimed Friday there will be enough coronavirus vaccines for every American by April -- a claim that doesn't match any timeline given by the federal government's health agencies, private researchers or even the companies making the vaccines," CNN reported about his remarks. "But Trump and one of his top advisers said they were confident that a vaccine would be approved, manufactured and ready for distribution to all by April."
Now, April 2021 has arrived and Trump was right. President Joe Biden, of course, is taking the credit...

Perhaps if he hadn't lied repeatedly that it would disappear like a miracle and be gone by Easter people would have taken him seriously instead of treating him like a carnival barker. Poor Don!

Top Bottom