Thank you President Trump!

GopherJake

Reaction score
Absolutely. I anxious to find out how it turns out myself. But knowing how major construction operates, and big-time contractors, you've been eating stupid pancakes if you think they are just going to walk away peacefully, and that there were more than likely provisions put in place for this very situation. Not exactly Trump's first rodeo in dealing with major contractors, ya think?
My guess is that Trump had no dealings whatsoever with the particulars of any of those contracts. And, if he did and they didn't include contingencies beneficial to the government, well, then that's a whole nother discussion about how "great" of businessman he is.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
and that there were more than likely provisions put in place for this very situation.
What is the situation, then? And what is the legal standing for a lawsuit?

Also, is it possible that just because construction has been order to cease, that the federal government will still honor whatever contractual obligations are required in regards to costs incurred by the contractors?

Minnesota

Reaction score
Absolutely. I anxious to find out how it turns out myself. But knowing how major construction operates, and big-time contractors, you've been eating stupid pancakes if you think they are just going to walk away peacefully, and that there were more than likely provisions put in place for this very situation. Not exactly Trump's first rodeo in dealing with major contractors, ya think?

Yes, because Donald Trump negotiated those contracts himself, you giant dumbass.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Yes, because Donald Trump negotiated those contracts himself, you giant dumbass.
Ha! Well ... ??

Construction and development, I'm sure is what Trump would consider as his chief expertise?

I vaguely recall him giving an early speech about how important steel is.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
My guess is that Trump had no dealings whatsoever with the particulars of any of those contracts. And, if he did and they didn't include contingencies beneficial to the government, well, then that's a whole nother discussion about how "great" of businessman he is.
Completely beside the point. If you think Joe won't be using that magic pen of his to be writing sizable checks to these contractors, you are an absolute fool. Zero chance this just fades into the sunset. Zip. Contractors make a living filing construction claims and lawsuits for situations precisely like this. If you think this caught any of them off-guard, you don't have a clue

GopherJake

Reaction score
Completely beside the point. If you think Joe won't be using that magic pen of his to be writing sizable checks to these contractors, you are an absolute fool. Zero chance this just fades into the sunset. Zip. Contractors make a living filing construction claims and lawsuits for situations precisely like this. If you think this caught any of them off-guard, you don't have a clue
Ok. Just be willing to concede it is you who is the "absolute fool" if you are wrong. I'm trusting you to keep us informed and not pull a Section2 and disappear when wrong or challenged. So far, so good. Keep it up.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you think Joe won't be using that magic pen of his to be writing sizable checks to these contractors
So again, how do you know that wasn't already the plan?

Trigger the termination stipulations in the contracts, and pay off the contractors for their incurred costs?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score

Maybe he'll pull a Trump and just not pay anyone. Heck, might even be a plan already set up for that from the recent administration.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Ok. Just be willing to concede it is you who is the "absolute fool" if you are wrong. I'm trusting you to keep us informed and not pull a Section2 and disappear when wrong or challenged. So far, so good. Keep it up.
I'll do better than that. I'll try to throw up weekly updates since I talk to some of these guys every week.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Very true. He simply doesn't pay them what was agreed upon.

USAF

Reaction score
I'll do better than that. I'll try to throw up weekly updates since I talk to some of these guys every week.
LOL.

I want names, and contract details.

Otherwise, you're just making shit up.

Which two contracts, and which two contractors.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
LOL.

I want names, and contract details.

Otherwise, you're just making shit up.

Which two contracts, and which two contractors.
I don't owe you a single thing, you blathering idiot. We're talking about multiple contracts, but you're too stupid to get a grip on this stuff.

Fisher Industries has 3 separate border wall contracts alone and they are based in North Dakota. Are you literally so f'ng stupid that you don't think it's conceivable that there could be people on this board that could know someone at that company? Good Lord, your stupidity and ignorance is off the charts.

Try sitting this one out and let grownups have a reasonable discussion, you f'ng idiot. You continue to prove time and again that you're easily one of the stupidest posters here. Seriously.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't owe you a single thing, you blathering idiot. We're talking about multiple contracts, but you're too stupid to get a grip on this stuff.

Fisher Industries has 3 separate border wall contracts alone and they are based in North Dakota. Are you literally so f'ng stupid that you don't think it's conceivable that there could be people on this board that could know someone at that company? Good Lord, your stupidity and ignorance is off the charts.

Try sitting this one out and let grownups have a reasonable discussion, you f'ng idiot. You continue to prove time and again that you're easily one of the stupidest posters here. Seriously.
Every time the wackos on here don’t like what they are hearing they just accuse you of lying. Everything makes sense then. Hell, in one argument I had I was told the FBI was lying to have all fit ‘just right.’ There is nothing hard to believe in what you said, but it doesn’t fit the narrative so it must be made up. What you are left with is arguing with someone that is about as bright as butter tray. Use the ignore. I’ve learned to embrace it. If I’m not mistaken, you used to suggest the same to me.

stocker08

Reaction score
Nope. Just talked to two different contractors who have active contracts that will be sending home thousands of employees in the next week or two, and have MILLIONS of dollars in construction material on-hand that was already purchased and delivered, and they've told me exactly how this will likely go down.

100% pure OPTICS. A number of these projects were literally within weeks of completion, but for the purpose of Cosmetic Theater, the new guy wanted to wave his pen and symbolically end construction

ROFL. No....no you didn't.

stocker08

Reaction score

Meltdown mode Trumper, making stuff up to cover for the complete fail.

USAF

Reaction score

LOL.

Fisher Industries??

Are a couple of those boys out of jail yet?

They have no current contracts, dolt. They've already bilked us for a few million, thanks to their Trump connections. And they ended up in court, alright, but on the defendants table side.

You have nothing. You can't cite a single instance where "it will cost more to cancel the contract."

You got caught making shit up. Just own it.

Wally

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that Trump committed suicide, no lie...

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
LOL.

Fisher Industries??

Are a couple of those boys out of jail yet?

They have no current contracts, dolt. They've already bilked us for a few million, thanks to their Trump connections. And they ended up in court, alright, but on the defendants table side.

You have nothing. You can't cite a single instance where "it will cost more to cancel the contract."

You got caught making shit up. Just own it.
Jesus H. It's going to take more than Wikipedia to save your stupid ass in this one. Seriously, just sit this one out, you're embarrassing yourself, yet again.

This is the last time I engage with your dumbass on this one, there's a reason you're on Ignore for most people. 3 jobs, two of them almost complete, the biggest one being the $1.3B job they have (it even made CNN for you media-challenged idiots) and on that job they've already invoiced over $800M. I have no interest in talking about the other contractor without breaking confidence.

You can keep showing your stupidity here but I'm not bothering with you anymore. I'll respond to GJake because he seems to sincerely interested in what's actually happening.

I know, Spoof, I know.... practice what you preach. Trying to educate and humor the children just gets you nowhere

USAF

Reaction score
Jesus H. It's going to take more than Wikipedia to save your stupid ass in this one. Seriously, just sit this one out, you're embarrassing yourself, yet again.

This is the last time I engage with your dumbass on this one, there's a reason you're on Ignore for most people. 3 jobs, two of them almost complete, the biggest one being the $1.3B job they have (it even made CNN for you media-challenged idiots) and on that job they've already invoiced over $800M. I have no interest in talking about the other contractor without breaking confidence.

You can keep showing your stupidity here but I'm not bothering with you anymore. I'll respond to GJake because he seems to sincerely interested in what's actually happening.

I know, Spoof, I know.... practice what you preach. Trying to educate and humor the children just gets you nowhere
You haven't a single verifiable link to back up claims of "more expensive to cancel." You just made it up.

Noted.

Also noted: when proven to be a liar, you resort to angry name calling and requests for support from fellow proven frauds.

I accept your concession with the grace and dignity it deserves.

Spoofin

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Trumps in your head even when you’re sleeping!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s pretty funny when you think about it. Some lefties on this site spend waaaaaay more time thinking about, reading about, and talking about Trump than any of the “cultists” do.

Here we are: Trump is gone, their guy is in, and they can’t stop talking - and even dreaming - about Trump.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
It’s pretty funny when you think about it. Some lefties on this site spend waaaaaay more time thinking about, reading about, and talking about Trump than any of the “cultists” do.

Here we are: Trump is gone, their guy is in, and they can’t stop talking - and even dreaming - about Trump.

Imagine that, after all of this 4 day time period since his reign of terror ended.

Don't people ever move on?!?!

USAF

Reaction score

And some "non Trump voters" litter every thread with their constant attacks on every "lefty," rigorous defense of Trump, and concurrence with every right wingnut.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Who knew you would be so utterly fascinated and unable to stop thinking and commenting on it?

You're welcome.
It’s true. I have an issue letting bat sh!t crazy stuff go by w/o commenting. I’ll work on that. You work on your fantasies.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Maybe I’ll try a 31-minute break from posting to see if that helps me. I hear that is like ‘forever’ for some.

USAF

Reaction score
Maybe I’ll try a 31-minute break from posting to see if that helps me. I hear that is like ‘forever’ for some.
You could try living up to your promises, fraud.

John Galt

Reaction score

Trump was their boogeyman for 4 years. They’ve thought about him more than their wives and kids. They told their kids they couldn’t help them with their homework because they were busy watching CNN. They ignored their wives so they could dream about Trump dying. There’s no moving on for them without counseling. Wally may even need sex therapy.

Top Bottom