St. Paul City Council last night.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
What an amazing time warp for an older guy. They passed a resolution declaring this "Abortion Providers Appreciation Week". Amazing. Unthinkable fifty years ago. "We love baby killers!" Real babies! Amazing. Such hubris.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
What an amazing time warp for an older guy. They passed a resolution declaring this "Abortion Providers Appreciation Week". Amazing. Unthinkable fifty years ago. "We love baby killers!" Real babies! Amazing. Such hubris.
How many crack babies do u foster?

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
How many crack babies do u foster?
Presently? None. Been there, done that. Tragic. Are you implying that all or most aborted babies are already destroyed by drugs so we should kill them? Or is it that you just don't want to think about what you are doing? "Abortion providers appreciation week"?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Presently? None. Been there, done that. Tragic. Are you implying that all or most aborted babies are already destroyed by drugs so we should kill them? Or is it that you just don't want to think about what you are doing? "Abortion providers appreciation week"?
I’m not quite sure what I am doing. I’ll have to think about it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I've been pro-choice my entire life and I don't see anything that will ever change that position.

But that is just plain f'ng odd, no matter what your opinion is? That's pretty much just someone's idea of sticking something in someone else's face that doesn't share the same opinion

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I've been pro-choice my entire life and I don't see anything that will ever change that position.

But that is just plain f'ng odd, no matter what your opinion is? That's pretty much just someone's idea of sticking something in someone else's face that doesn't share the same opinion
It certainly is in bad taste. In some parts of the country, abortion providers really are being squeezed out and obstructed out of existence. While I can understand some counter-reaction, this action hardly seems to be the right one.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's stupid, but funny.
The St. Paul City Council is the place for that kind of funny? Again, just seems really odd and perhaps not the time or place. I don't live anywhere near St Paul so I don't care one iota, it just seems like a really stupid idea, particularly for that kind of forum.

stocker08

Reaction score
The St. Paul City Council is the place for that kind of funny? Again, just seems really odd and perhaps not the time or place. I don't live anywhere near St Paul so I don't care one iota, it just seems like a really stupid idea, particularly for that kind of forum.
But the president tweeting stupid things to get people riled up is all good? Trolling the left (not just being an idiot) is awesome!? Because several of your right wing cronies think so.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
It's stupid, but funny.
Ha, ha. Soo funny. Remember that funny thread we had a couple of weeks ago about the coach who wanted to have lunch with Hitler? Funny like that or a different kind of funny? It would be "funny" to do a body count to see which "funny" guy is in the lead.

stocker08

Reaction score
Ha, ha. Soo funny. Remember that funny thread we had a couple of weeks ago about the coach who wanted to have lunch with Hitler? Funny like that or a different kind of funny? It would be "funny" to do a body count to see which "funny" guy is in the lead.
Looks like it has you triggered. Very funny.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
defenseless, denied a voice
Abortions done out of compassion, to prevent the suffering of a malformed infant that would die upon birth, by drowning in its own underdeveloped lungs, is the antithesis of this fake argument.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Abortions done out of compassion, to prevent the suffering of a malformed infant that would die upon birth, by drowning in its own underdeveloped lungs, is the antithesis of this fake argument.
Pro abortion fans always go to exceptions, not the norm. Let us agree or disagree on the norm and then decide what to do about the exceptions. Your so called argument is like talking about the guy speeding to the hospital with his bleeding wife when the discussion is really about the dangers of speeding in general. By discussing the norm a solution to the problem is possible, by discussing only the exceptions a compromise is not possible. But, IMHO, that is what is wrong with politics today. No compromise is really wanted on almost every issue.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
You're forced to admit that there are exceptional cases where abortion must be allowed.

Welcome on board!
As is so often the case with your so called "more intelligent" brain, you must try to put words in my mouth. Quote me on what I wrote, not what you want me to have written and know that I, in fact, did not write. You're no intellectual, whatever you are.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Doesn't reply to what I said = I won that round (y)

MplsGopher

Reaction score
That's the bitch of the pro-life stance: you either have to admit that there are exceptional cases where it has to be allowed, or you go all-in on abhorrent, evil positions.

You really want to force your daughter to watch her newborn daughter die in suffering, agonizing pain, just so you can have your ideology?? Disgusting pig.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You’re a “funny” guy.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
time to comb through the newspaper for more OUTRAGE!
That’s right. In fact, if you read the books, Hitler was considered a quite charming luncheon guest and was in great demand throughout German social circles especially the well-heeled. His favorite repasts were Sunday brunches and, of course, banquets.

Hotdish

Reaction score
Attitudes change I guess. These days we:

celebrate it...

light towers pink in honor of it...

mock it...

sing about it...

And advocate for it on national tv!

Now, if any of this makes you feel even a little bit uneasy, then well friend, you are nothing more than a women-hating bigot.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Attitudes change I guess. These days we:

celebrate it...

light towers pink in honor of it...

mock it...

sing about it...

And advocate for it on national tv!

Now, if any of this makes you feel even a little bit uneasy, then well friend, you are nothing more than a women-hating bigot.
And, I no longer care what name I am called. I think killing defenseless babies who are not even allowed the right to offer their view on the matter is pure infanticide. Of course the so called mothers have to pretend that they are heroes. What else could they think about what they have done? That fetus graveyard chanting is the lowest point I have ever heard from a female in my long life.

Last edited:
Top Bottom