St Louis prosecutor going after homeowners who defended themselves from BLM

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Kimberly Gardner, the Circuit Attorney (Read: Prosecutor) for the city of St Louis is having the home owners who defended their property from the armed mob of BLM rioters, who'd broken into their home, investigated by police. She refers to the intruders as "peaceful protesters", and says she will use the "full force of the state of Missouri" to "hold them accountable".

Anyone who saw this video knows these people were attacked in their home & defended themselves with their legally owned guns. They were very restrained in their actions. Make no mistake, this is the Democrat vision for America. Roving gangs of ahem..."peaceful protesters" kicking in your gate, committing a home invasion & you being railroaded by Soros funded, activist bureaucrats if you resist.

kimberly-m-gardner-3.jpg

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Hotdish

Reaction score
Kimberly Gardner, the Circuit Attorney (Read: Prosecutor) for the city of St Louis is having the home owners who defended their property from the armed mob of BLM rioters, who'd broken into their home, investigated by police. She refers to the intruders as "peaceful protesters", and says she will use the "full force of the state of Missouri" to "hold them accountable".

Anyone who saw this video knows these people were attacked in their home & defended themselves with their legally owned guns. They were very restrained in their actions. Make no mistake, this is the Democrat vision for America. Roving gangs of ahem..."peaceful protesters" kicking in your gate, committing a home invasion & you being railroaded by Soros funded, activist bureaucrats if you resist.

View attachment 8570
The couples only crime was piss poor trigger discipline. They had every right to be out there defending the private thoroughfare.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
We're getting right down to it, when a guy in a pink polo can't brandish his assault weapon at, ahem, "trespassers"!

By the way, I'm no firearm safety expert but after watching those two lovebirds waving those weapons around, I'm amazed they didn't accidentally shoot each other!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I saw the pink polo, and I thought it was 1986 all over again. Then I noticed: nope; no cardigan tied around his shoulders.

She is certainly bad-ass!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I believe pointing a weapon at someone on the street is termed "assault."
They weren't on the street. They went down a road that read "Private Road", then they kicked in the front gate of these people's home, swarmed into their front yard, showed weapons, threatened to kill them and to kill their dog.

McCloskey Gate.jpg

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
A worthy thread, but the Anti-Semitism isn't necessary for you to make a good point.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
We're getting right down to it, when a guy in a pink polo can't brandish his assault weapon at, ahem, "trespassers"!

By the way, I'm no firearm safety expert but after watching those two lovebirds waving those weapons around, I'm amazed they didn't accidentally shoot each other!
Since they had the legal right to kill them all under the Castle Doctrine in Missouri, I think they showed incredible restraint.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
CRG, you had better gather up The Fellas and head on over there.

Time for Strike Force Wingnut to spring into action!!!!!!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
CRG, you had better gather up The Fellas and head on over there.

Time for Strike Force Wingnut to spring into action!!!!!!
Looks like pink polo & his wife have it under control. The BLM pussies hit the road once they couldn't mob them.

howeda7

Reaction score

You could tell Karen had thought about shooting him before....

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Tragic. Look at the damage to that extremely tasteful gate.
They actually have great taste. There are pics of the home & it's amazing what they did with that place.

That said, I'm not a snob. I care about people, regardless of skin color, social class, or decorating sense. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from a mob of violent attackers like this BLM mob.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You've got 'em on the run, with a show of good ol' American force!

Mine eyes have seen the glory...
So, after reading the story from two sources, it is a fact that the "peaceful protesters" broke through a gate on private property. Do you think they were lost and accidentally leaned on the iron gate too hard? Then the threats they made were actually just them saying, "Oops, our bad. We will clean all this up on our way out to find the mayors house. Which way is it again? Again, so sorry."

God you are dumb.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
They actually have great taste. There are pics of the home & it's amazing what they did with that place.

That said, I'm not a snob. I care about people, regardless of skin color, social class, or decorating sense. Everyone has the right to defend themselves from a mob of violent attackers like this BLM mob.
Yes, those violent attackers must be dealt with, CRG. No question.

Top Bottom