Splitting season tickets?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I'd be interested in getting into a season ticket group/splitting seats with others. I doubt I can attend every home game and it'd be fun to have 4 seats and sit with others (or use all 4 and bring people with us) or whatever.

If anyone is looking to add to their group or doing something along these lines, reach out to me.

dlw4gophers

Reaction score
I might be. My wife and I have 4 season tickets. I would be willing to part with 2 of the tickets for about 4 games. We also have a lot 37 pass and a 17th ave. ramp pass. PM me. not sure which games you would want to attend.

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
We have shared our two long time ST's the past two season; 4 games and 3 games. I am not sure if the current couple will continue to share next season. If not, we will be looking to share as in the past and would be interested in a pool of sorts as we know of couples who go to a game or two. Would be nice to be able to sit with them.

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
We have shared our two long time ST's the past two season; 4 games and 3 games. I am not sure if the current couple will continue to share next season. If not, we will be looking to share as in the past and would be interested in a pool of sorts as we know of couples who go to a game or two. Would be nice to be able to sit with them.
We will share our ST's next season with our friends. However, I am still interested in working with others to secure a couple of seats for one of the games we will miss out on

Tlsbhansen

Reaction score
We switched from season tickets to the "Three Pack" this last year and it worked out well for us. Nice way to get a larger group of friends who don't want to commit to an entire season.

Top Bottom