So when is enough? When will we be satisfied?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Noose was not a hoax, but FBI said it had been there before last weekend. Obviously an unfortunate mistake.

S2 didn’t accept my bet, but I’m going to impose the one week penalty (OTB only) in myself anyway, to both confirm I’m actually an honest poster and to admit I was wrong.

See ya next Wed.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Funny how these things, like a noose meant to intimidate someone, so often turn out not to be. It’s almost like people are seeing things that aren’t really there.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Breaking: there’s a suggestion from a sportswriter that the name of the Master’s has to be changed.

I had no idea that the Master’s was linked to slavery. ?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Noose was not a hoax, but FBI said it had been there before last weekend. Obviously an unfortunate mistake.

S2 didn’t accept my bet, but I’m going to impose the one week penalty (OTB only) in myself anyway, to both confirm I’m actually an honest poster and to admit I was wrong.

See ya next Wed.
Isn't it hilarious that some of us think that a noose in a garage is normal.

Bobby: "Hey, Chet. Could you hand me the 9/16ths wrench?

Chet: "Where is it?"

Bobby:" It's in the toolbox next to the noose. Where we always keep it."

Maybe Englestadt built the garage and decided to use nooses instead?

" Controversy[edit]
See also: North Dakota Fighting Sioux controversy
Midway during construction, Ralph Engelstad threatened to withdraw his funding if UND's Fighting Sioux sports teams were renamed in deference to political pressures.[8] In an effort to make the prospect of removal a prohibitively costly measure, the Fighting Sioux logo was strategically placed in thousands of instances in the arena, including a large granite logo in the main concourse."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Engelstad_Arena

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
What public statues are there of (white) Jesus?

Only statues in public places are being torn down. In private churches, you can have whatever statue of whatever deity you choose.
Can our church even have statues of those apparent (at least according to felonous statue-ripper-downers) Confederate sympathizers Ulysses S. Grant and Abraham Lincoln? I mean, we need some place to put all those torn-down statues, so might as well give them sainthood and at the same time give them refuge in a church.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
What public statues are there of (white) Jesus?

Only statues in public places are being torn down. In private churches, you can have whatever statue of whatever deity you choose.
The Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro. Oops, sorry Rio.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Isn't it hilarious that some of us think that a noose in a garage is normal.

Bobby: "Hey, Chet. Could you hand me the 9/16ths wrench?

Chet: "Where is it?"

Bobby:" It's in the toolbox next to the noose. Where we always keep it."

Maybe Englestadt built the garage and decided to use nooses instead?

" Controversy[edit]
See also: North Dakota Fighting Sioux controversy
Midway during construction, Ralph Engelstad threatened to withdraw his funding if UND's Fighting Sioux sports teams were renamed in deference to political pressures.[8] In an effort to make the prospect of removal a prohibitively costly measure, the Fighting Sioux logo was strategically placed in thousands of instances in the arena, including a large granite logo in the main concourse."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Engelstad_Arena
It was a garage door pull down that appeared to look like a noose. Would be interesting to see an actual picture of the item so everyone am can judge for themselves.

STPGopher

Reaction score
It was a garage door pull down that appeared to look like a noose. Would be interesting to see an actual picture of the item so everyone am can judge for themselves.
I agree. If it was just a slip knot then, no problem. The way it was worded gave the impression that there was a noose in there since October of 2019, so no big deal. Most of us invisioned a Hangman's knot.

Big difference between the two:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noose

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangman's_knot

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It’s Alabama. They just got internet last year. Flush toilets like three years ago.
You're still trying to push your prejudice, racist and bigoted views out to the world I see. It must be hard to go through life looking at others with your filtered lens.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Here’s a picture from the past when the “noose” was being used as a garage door pull. That’s why the FBI knew it had been there in the past, long before Bubba Wallace was assigned that garage stall.

08DC29DB-74D1-47DB-9A52-564020344084.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m sure that Bubba Wallace will be apologizing any moment now for assuming and claiming that it was an act of racism, as he questioned anyone that doubted this happened or was true. He called them “simpleminded, the ones that are afraid of change...instead of trying to listen and understand“.

howie assures me that he’s a man of honor.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’m sure that Bubba Wallace will be apologizing any moment now for assuming and claiming that it was an act of racism, as he questioned anyone that doubted this happened or was true. He called them “simpleminded, the ones that are afraid of change...instead of trying to listen and understand“.

So shocking that you're demanding the black guy apologize to you. And I said nothing about his "honor". God you're such a liar.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

It’s not Bubba’s fault he lives in the world of social media and the original story makes it around the world 5 times before the findings are reported less than 48 hours later. The entire news media loves a story with a victim and he was victims 1A for the past 48 hours.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So shocking that you're demanding the black guy apologize to you. And I said nothing about his "honor". God you're such a liar.
“Demanding“? Where did I use that term? I didn’t even ask for an apology. God you’re such a liar.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Here’s a picture from the past when the “noose” was being used as a garage door pull. That’s why the FBI knew it had been there in the past, long before Bubba Wallace was assigned that garage stall.

View attachment 8475
I always try to see the best in the world and would like to think someone just tied a knot with a hoop to grab onto. Although I just admit it’s looks suspiciously like a noose and if you wanted to see a noose you would.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I always try to see the best in the world and would like to think someone just tied a knot with a hoop to grab onto. Although I just admit it’s looks suspiciously like a noose and if you wanted to see a noose you would.
Or if you were taught to believe to be suspicious of things, you might start to see things are what they aren’t.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Or if you were taught to believe to be suspicious of things, you might start to see things are what they aren’t.
I am suspicious and was suspicious but there are just as many stories of people doing terrible things as there are of people doing things to themselves. The 24-7 news and social media is what’s takes this thing and blows it up. The FBI investigates this in 48 hours and in that time Bubba was a national story and on every network he could get on. For that I would blame Bubba, why not wait just 2 days and see what the investigation finds before putting your face out there everywhere.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Have to say, great marketing for NASCAR. Tip of the hat boys, extra biscuit.

MplsGopher said
Cameras don’t cover every square inch of the facility. It’s Alabama. They just got internet last year. Flush toilets like three years ago.

It’s not gonna be anyone on the racing teams. It’ll be some delivery guy or a maintenance worker at the track. Some old white racist bastard. Happy to be banned from the sport for the rest of his miserable life, just to get one last jab in at a black.
LOL. Can you imagine being the dumb f*** team member that caused a national uproar, triggered a department of Justice/FBI investigation, a line of self-serving celebrity scolds and tributes, Bubba tearing up at his parade, and solid gold social media posts like the ones above? I haven’t laughed this hard in a couple days. Seriously, good stuff. Tears in my eyes.

bga1

Reaction score
Looks like Bubba Wallace is another Jussie Smollet. Fraud.

Stocker, Remember Murray, Mpls and Howie all looking like fools. Again.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Do you know the story of Nancy Green? What she said is accurate though there are a lot of different ways to fulfill the “American dream”. Her path certainly wasn’t typical, but rather extraordinary. A lot of people would consider being the face of a brand, success, like Chef Boyardi. He was real too and put his picture on his brand.

howeda7

Reaction score
Looks like Bubba Wallace is another Jussie Smollet. Fraud.

Stocker, Remember Murray, Mpls and Howie all looking like fools. Again.
It's nothing remotely like Jussie Smollett. Sad that it's all the same to you.

howeda7

Reaction score
“Demanding“? Where did I use that term? I didn’t even ask for an apology. God you’re such a liar.
You pretzel so much these days. No you didn't use the word "demand." You just whined about him apologizing in multiple threads. Poor you. You've been wronged. A victim yet again.

I’m sure that Bubba Wallace will be apologizing any moment now
As I said on another thread, we can expect Bubba to apologize any moment now. ?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You pretzel so much these days. No you didn't use the word "demand." You just whined about him apologizing in multiple threads. Poor you. You've been wronged. A victim yet again.
Multiple? You mean 2. I didn’t make this about me. I didn’t mention myself, so I don’t know how I could be a victim.

Whining? Yes, if stating facts about false claims is whining, I guess I was whining.

You’re turning into a real loser howie.

Top Bottom