So when is enough? When will we be satisfied?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
PE is as gross as CRG.

Cowards hide behind their screens.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So who does the inviting? I"m with you in theory.
Gopherhole staff/mods. I assume they'd use judgement/criteria of maintaining civility, being fair, trying to have honest discussion, etc.

I certainly would not be getting an invite.

But then gross posters like PE, KGF, bga, CRG, S2, etc. wouldn't be allowed to ruin threads with their agitating/trolling fake opinions.

Section2

Reaction score
Stocker, the reason you take such a beating on this board is not because you say stupid shit (everyone does that from time to time); it's because of the f'ng relentlessly unyielding position that you choose to take on everything, zero reason or logic or compromise. I've never seen someone dig their heels in as much as you and keep banging away, more confident in your position with every post, over and over, hoping that quantity will win the day over quality or you'll just tire someone out. It's okay to take your foot off the gas every now and then and look at things a little differently. You'll get older and figure all this out at some point, at least more than likely
Every conversation with stocker ends the same way. I’ve been saying that for over a year. His response to this post is hilarious.

Section2

Reaction score
From the first 5 tweets under Shaun King trending on Twitter. Once again The Fellas think they get to declare who the "leaders" of the other side are.

So your proof that the left hates Shawn King is 3 nobodies ripping him that don’t even have blue checks? It’s not Fox that gives King a platform.

and you should have read two more tweets down

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
So you are a conspiracy theorist. It was a setup. Okay.
Do you have a skeptical bone in your body? It could be legitimate, but why would someone risk their livelihood and career placing a highly inflammatory symbol in a restricted, high security area with cameras covering every square inch of the facility? Is someone really that foolish? Have we seen any photos or video of the noose? Who has more to gain? Like I said, maybe it really was some KKK closeted-nut.

Section2

Reaction score
Do you have a skeptical bone in your body? It could be legitimate, but why would someone risk their livelihood and career placing a highly inflammatory symbol in a restricted, high security area with cameras covering every square inch of the facility? Is someone really that foolish? Have we seen any photos or video of the noose? Who has more to gain? Like I said, maybe it really was some KKK closeted-nut.
Not confirmed, but seemed to me that last night I was seeing lots of reports that the "noose" was a serpentine belt laying on the ground. How a NASCAR driver could confuse the two is beyond me.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Not confirmed, but seemed to me that last night I was seeing lots of reports that the "noose" was a serpentine belt laying on the ground. How a NASCAR driver could confuse the two is beyond me.
Wow, if true...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Cameras don’t cover every square inch of the facility. It’s Alabama. They just got internet last year. Flush toilets like three years ago.

It’s not gonna be anyone on the racing teams. It’ll be some delivery guy or a maintenance worker at the track. Some old white racist bastard. Happy to be banned from the sport for the rest of his miserable life, just to get one last jab in at a black.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Hmmm. Makes an honest person wonder.

Section2

Reaction score
Wow, if true...
And, might be even worse. This is Jussie territory. The garage doors have a rope and a small “noose” which you use with your hand to pull the door down. Bubbas door is now missing that “noose”. Obvious implication, someone cut off the handle.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So some white racist cut off the pull rope, shaped it into a noose, and hung it in Wallace’s garage bay, to symbolize the lynching of black men.

Why is that a conspiracy?

howeda7

Reaction score
I suspect we'll probably never know exactly what happened. But the Fellas are going to run with the "Bubba did it himself. Jussie Smullett II!"

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I suspect we'll probably never know exactly what happened. But the Fellas are going to run with the "Bubba did it himself. Jussie Smullett II!"
It's the typical, low hanging fruit, gross troll tactic: can't prove who did it, so claim the victim is lying since it's impossible for the victim to prove that they didn't take some action, and then masturbate over the frustration of others since it's not logically "possible" to "disprove" this "argument".

CRG on repeat.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
There was an earlier post about "Law & Order - SVU."

Seriously, I think this is going to have an impact on cop shows. Take a show like "Chicago PD," where the lead character routinely is shown beating up suspects and violating procedure.

Now, to be sure, I like the show. I can tell reality from a fictional character. But - given the current climate, I'm not sure how that show stays on the air unless they make some major changes.

stocker08

Reaction score
Why would Wallace or someone connected to him do it? They got their wish by getting the flag banned....why would they jeopardize it with a stunt like this?

Now, would it absolutely shock me if this was a stunt? No. But it's far more likely that it wasn't. Lots of people have a disturbing attachment to the confederate flag. And some of those people are white power types.

Section2

Reaction score
Cameras don’t cover every square inch of the facility. It’s Alabama. They just got internet last year. Flush toilets like three years ago.

It’s not gonna be anyone on the racing teams. It’ll be some delivery guy or a maintenance worker at the track. Some old white racist bastard. Happy to be banned from the sport for the rest of his miserable life, just to get one last jab in at a black.
They cover garage areas with millions of dollars in equipment most likely.
Love the stereotyping by the way, it's ok when we do it!
I'll be money that this was either an innocent mistake or a hoax. 95% chance or higher.

Section2

Reaction score
Why would Wallace or someone connected to him do it? They got their wish by getting the flag banned....why would they jeopardize it with a stunt like this?

Now, would it absolutely shock me if this was a stunt? No. But it's far more likely that it wasn't. Lots of people have a disturbing attachment to the confederate flag. And some of those people are white power types.
Why would Jussie Smollet pay money for a ridiculous hoax in chicago when his career was going great and his stunt was completely unbelievable.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'll be money that this was either an innocent mistake or a hoax. 95% chance or higher.
“Innocent” mistake is too subjective. You’ll dishonestly claim any kind of confession was that. Hoax, I’ll take.

95% probability is 19 to 1 odds.

I’ll take a week ban, you take 19 weeks ban. OTB only. (you actually do post occasionally on the sports forums) Agreed upon deadline for hoax announcement.

You’ll pussy out.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m sure there are ”good people on both sides”. Oh wait...that’s yours.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Come on now, howie and friends would prefer to believe the worst possible scenario. We don’t need any critical thinking to mess up the simple opinion.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
You may find this hard to believe but there are plenty of videotaped instances of police encounters that didn’t come close to matching the description of the aggrieved when body cameras are reviewed. Plenty of people seem to want attention, sympathy, retribution...not that rare.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense he would do it, seeing how he had already just won and forced nascar to ban confederate (battle) flags.

Occam’s razor

Section2

Reaction score
Come on now, howie and friends would prefer to believe the worst possible scenario. We don’t need any critical thinking to mess up the simple opinion.
I think we've got a lot of people believing in our "hidden systemic racism" narrative, but boy, it would sure be nice to have a few anecdotes to back that up. What have we got?
Well, we discovered a rope handle for the garage door on the floor of a black NASCAR driver, kind of looks like a noose.
Great! What else?
A Hillary supporter got scared by a guy in the park and threatened to call the police over fears he would take her dog.
Hmmm, a little weak, but we can work with that, anything else?
We've uncovered a plot of a neo nazi satanic cult that was threatening troops
Yikes, I guess if that's all we got we can go with that too.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What public statues are there of (white) Jesus?

Only statues in public places are being torn down. In private churches, you can have whatever statue of whatever deity you choose.

stocker08

Reaction score
Why would Jussie Smollet pay money for a ridiculous hoax in chicago when his career was going great and his stunt was completely unbelievable.
Wasn't he about to be killed off his show? Either way....what Smollet did was wack. Trying to argue that Wallace is trying to pull a similar stunt is total hack stuff. But I guess I'm not surprised to see you coming in here to defend racists threatening a black man with a lynching.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I will take it that your retweet is a mark of your agreement with the tweet. Noted.
Ha, you can take it as further evidence that people who run for Congress as Republicans are more likely to be stupid.

I can disprove her argument thusly:

Wait, momentarily, while I use my magic powers to destroy all statues of Muhammad worldwide.

OK, now google for all the famous statues of Muhammad worldwide and notice there are none.

I'll check back in on this thread with my number of death threats next week

Last edited:
Top Bottom