So when is enough? When will we be satisfied?

stocker08

Reaction score
From an AP story on the NASCAR race on Monday - getting reaction from fans, including this genius:

In the stands, fan Luke Johnson said he is against the flag ban, saying: "All the NASCAR tracks need to keep on flying them."

As for the noose left for Wallace, he said: "I thought it was funny myself."
Threats of lynching are funny to confederate flag loving righties.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Boohoo. I'm prejudiced against white supremacists and dipshit racists? When will they get a break....right? The only reason you are defending it is because all those fine people sit next to you at the Trump rallies.

As I said.....the NASCAR thread is full of you righties defending the confederate flag. It's a proud display at Trump rallies. Confederates love Trump.
Did you just re-use my “boo hoo”? Do you have any original material except lies and accusations?

stocker08

Reaction score
Did you just re-use my “boo hoo”? Do you have any original material except lies and accusations?
Post #534 from this thread. A good half hour before your post.

stocker08 said:
Claiming ignorance is a lousy tactic that you righties have been employing way too often recently. Trump is an idiot and a failure....and you've all been duped. Look through the thread. Lots of your guys acting like victims over the NASCAR decision. Boohoo....your poor confederate flag.
I realize that reading isn't your strong suit. But neither is writing, thinking, or coming up with original material.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

I realize that reading isn't your strong suit. But neither is writing, thinking, or coming up with original material.
Hey, are you expecting AG Barr to resign any day now? ??????

stocker08

Reaction score
Hey, are you expecting AG Barr to resign any day now? ??????
Had to go back a year or so for that victory, huh? No need to resign now. He's been proven a fraud and a Trump lapdog. He can leave in disgrace with Drumpf in seven months.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Had to go back a year or so for that victory, huh? No need to resign now. He's been proven a fraud and a Trump lapdog. He can leave in disgrace with Drumpf in seven months.
No. You made the dumb bet about a year ago. You lost it in November.

I let you off the hook after a short time instead of the 6 month board suspension we made it for, and you took me up on it after a couple months. You’re welcome.

You seemingly learned a little bit of a lesson. Now you’re back to shooting your mouth off before you think again.

I really wish you’d post something worthy of reading, otherwise you’ll be going to Ignore status.

stocker08

Reaction score

I let you off the hook after a short time instead of the 6 month board suspension we made it for, and you took me up on it after a couple months. You’re welcome.

You seemingly learned a little bit of a lesson. Now you’re back to shooting your mouth off before you think again.

I really wish you’d post something worthy of reading, otherwise you’ll be going to Ignore status.
November 4th through about February 3rd. Three months. As for shooting my mouth off? Lol....that's basically what all you Trump fanatics have been doing for the past couple of years now. Then of course, you claim ignorance. Tell me again about how I "stole" your "boohoo".

Livingat45north

Reaction score
As I said.....the NASCAR thread is full of you righties defending the confederate flag.
Yes, that's what you said, but yet you couldn't produce even one single example. Pretty pathetic (in your case, "pathetic" is both a noun and an adjective). You and your prejudice bigoted friends live in a pretend world full of hate. That's your choice. My choice it to move on from useless debates (in your case, "useless" is both a noun and and adjective). Next time when you state something, maybe try to have some facts to back it up or at least a whiff of truth, just a radical suggestion for you to consider.

Livingat45north

Reaction score

Congrats, you made Stocker look dumb. That's about as amazing as predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yes, that's what you said, but yet you couldn't produce even one single example. Pretty pathetic (in your case, "pathetic" is both a noun and an adjective). You and your prejudice bigoted friends live in a pretend world full of hate. That's your choice. My choice it to move on from useless debates (in your case, "useless" is both a noun and and adjective).
LOL. Prejudice and bigoted coming from the confederacy sympathiser! Can't make it up, folks.

Livingat45braincells is the kind of guy who farts and then blames it on the dog.

stocker08

Reaction score
Congrats, you made Stocker look dumb. That's about as amazing as predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.
So much butthurt from you. No worries. The government isn't going to confiscate your confederate flags. They might however have issues with you huffing paint and burning tires.

Donovan

Reaction score
Okay, this is getting silly. Let’s settle this. Any conservatives on here who are big fans of the Rebel flag and are disappointed NASCAR is banning it?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Okay, this is getting silly. Let’s settle this. Any conservatives on here who are big fans of the Rebel flag and are disappointed NASCAR is banning it?
The only flag I’m a “fan of” is the US flag. NASCAR can do whatever they want. I don’t care.

stocker08

Reaction score
The only flag I’m a “fan of” is the US flag. NASCAR can do whatever they want. I don’t care.
Yeah....you just feverishly defended the use of the flag and the confederacy. lol. And I bet you didn't vote for Trump either. You just love him and everything that he does unconditionally. :ROFLMAO:

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Trump totally doesn't have thin skin or irrationally attack the press, right? :rolleyes:
Well, good point. I chose a bad example to compare to. But Ventura was a total wuss in terms of being able to take anything negative from the media. He was just a whiner. At least Trump lashes back, although I don't think we had social media as a tool back when Jesse was in office.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Shaun King (big influencer on the Blue team, especially "Black Lives Matters") has just called for tearing down all statues of "white Jesus" along with any paintings, murals, glass stained windows, etc. A liberal utopia -- open season on trashing churches is escalating. He could have said, you know, Jesus probably wasn't Caucasian, and I think by far most folks would agree with that. But no, he called for tearing 'em down. Started with police brutality, now were tearing down any images of Jesus Christ. What's next?
What's next?

Well I'm not Catholic, but I gotta say it anyway since it's so obvious: Mary, Mother of Jesus.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Stocker, the reason you take such a beating on this board is not because you say stupid shit (everyone does that from time to time); it's because of the f'ng relentlessly unyielding position that you choose to take on everything, zero reason or logic or compromise. I've never seen someone dig their heels in as much as you and keep banging away, more confident in your position with every post, over and over, hoping that quantity will win the day over quality or you'll just tire someone out. It's okay to take your foot off the gas every now and then and look at things a little differently. You'll get older and figure all this out at some point, at least more than likely

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Jessie Kelly, a righty, strikes back.

Yeah, maybe a good call to change the name of Yale. Both George Bush Sr. and Jr. would need to update their resume to the new non-slaver name, but they aren't applying for any jobs soon anyway.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker, the reason you take such a beating on this board is not because you say stupid shit (everyone does that from time to time); it's because of the f'ng relentlessly unyielding position that you choose to take on everything, zero reason or logic or compromise. I've never seen someone dig their heels in as much as you and keep banging away, more confident in your position with every post, over and over, hoping that quantity will win the day over quality or you'll just tire someone out. It's okay to take your foot off the gas every now and then and look at things a little differently. You'll get older and figure all this out at some point, at least more than likely
You have a skewed view because of who you align yourself with. You want to think that KFC, booj, living45, deuce are always correct because you all feed from the same "news" trough. You've all spent the past three plus years defending and excusing everything that Trump does because you want so badly for him to be as great as you imagined. Unfortunately, Trump is a disaster and you sad lapdogs have been forced to play stupid and ignore how piss poor he's been. It's amazing how you righties have transformed into mindless zealots in the name of Trumpism. You think that nobody notices because the rest of the cult pats your head and tells you that you're a good boy when you mess on the carpet.

It's somewhat terrifying that Trump has turned his followers into a large hive mind group. No original thought. Regurgitating the same lies and misinformation. It's too bad....but you guys have invested SO much into Trump....that the lies just become your truth. Fortunately....not all republicans are like you lifers. It goes without saying that there is a portion who are also disturbed by the figurative lobotomy that you've all gladly given yourselves.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Republicans prove that the confederate flag is good and not a sign of support for a pro-slavery, white supremacist, traitorous sect by hanging a noose in NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega Superspeedway.
I’m genuinely shocked people still fall for this stuff in 2020.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Okay Karen. Got it. Shaun's a nobody with only over a million followers on Twitter. Him being
founder of TheNorthStar and RealJusticePAC and FlipTheSenate and TheActionPAC and the host of @TheBreakdown podcast definitely makes him a nobody who has no influence over any libs. Time Magazine naming him as one of the "25 Most Influential People on the Internet" doesn't mean anything. Clearly he's no one. Thanks for clearing that up for us :unsure:
From the first 5 tweets under Shaun King trending on Twitter. Once again The Fellas think they get to declare who the "leaders" of the other side are.

Top Bottom