So there is a migrant caravan

GopherJake

Reaction score
Joe Biden says we’re going to “invest in America.” An investment, as I believe you know, is worth more in the future than it is today. Joe Biden is lying to the American public. He’s spending money we don’t have. He’s not investing in anything. Why does this lie not piss you off more than Trump’s?
Step in the right direction. You now admit Don was lying. Nice deflection attempt though.

howeda7

Reaction score
Joe Biden says we’re going to “invest in America.” An investment, as I believe you know, is worth more in the future than it is today. Joe Biden is lying to the American public. He’s spending money we don’t have. He’s not investing in anything. Why does this lie not piss you off more than Trump’s?
Because by that standard, every President for the last 100 years has told a similar "lie." Trump proposed a 2 trillion infrastructure bill and y'all were mostly all in on it. Now you're clutching your pearls at Biden proposing almost the exact same amount.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Because by that standard, every President for the last 100 years has told a similar "lie." Trump proposed a 2 trillion infrastructure bill and y'all were mostly all in on it. Now you're clutching your pearls at Biden proposing almost the exact same amount.
Is that similar to the OUTRAGE you had about the pork in DT’s stimulus bill while you lectured that “this is just how bill’s are done” about the pork in JB’s stimulus bill?
No one know hypocrisy like you Howie.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Step in the right direction. You now admit Don was lying. Nice deflection attempt though.
Your insistence and persistence in looking in the rear view mirror rather than looking forward is impressive, albeit seemingly pointless. By all means, stick with it though.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Your insistence and persistence in looking in the rear view mirror rather than looking forward is impressive, albeit seemingly pointless. By all means, stick with it though.
Good morning, PaP. I was asked to reflect on Don Trump by JG. Direct your complaints at him.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'll make you a deal, I won't discuss Don Trump ever again if:

a) You don't ask direct questions about him to me, which you did above, and:

b) You never speak about any other past president ever again yourself, and:

c) Don Trump leaves the scene.

John Galt

Reaction score
I'll make you a deal, I won't discuss Don Trump ever again if:

a) You don't ask direct questions about him to me, which you did above, and:

b) You never speak about any other past president ever again yourself, and:

c) Don Trump leaves the scene.
Drink!

John Galt

Reaction score
Jake is example #1 of TDS. He’s so caught up over a failed campaign promise from 5 years, but he cares nothing about or “hasn’t been following that closely” the asinine promises that Joe Bozo has been making.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Jake is example #1 of TDS. He’s so caught up over a failed campaign promise from 5 years, but he cares nothing about or “hasn’t been following that closely” the asinine promises that Joe Bozo has been making.
So you can’t live up to those terms, JG? (No way!!)

John Galt

Reaction score
So you can’t live up to those terms, JG? (No way!!)
So you will only stop talking about Trump if no one ever discusses past presidents and Trump “leaves the scene,” whatever that means.

Sounds like a reasonable request. 🤦‍♂️

jamiche

Reaction score
Did they fund the wall? Yes or no?
Donald funded it, galty. As you know, he took $9B from the DOD budget and still couldn't build it. The tiny bit he got done was more sieve than wall. They went over it and through it. It was eighth grade shop class quality construction.

It might have been your Donald's finest effort.

jamiche

Reaction score
Do you not know the difference between a lie and being wrong?
A lie is a falsehood and it is incorrect, Board Barrister. Donald lied to the American people over 20,000 times while in office. He was wrong nearly as often. In the case of your wall project. He both lied hundreds of times and he was wrong. When Mexico didn't pay, which was always a lie, and he couldn't get Congress to pay, which was where he was incorrect, he just took the money from DOD. Still couldn't get it done.

His total scew up made you guys luv him that much more.

stocker08

Reaction score
This year.....forget about Jason, Freddy, and Michael. The only name in terror is.......THE MIGRANT CARAVAN!

howeda7

Reaction score
Is that similar to the OUTRAGE you had about the pork in DT’s stimulus bill while you lectured that “this is just how bill’s are done” about the pork in JB’s stimulus bill?
No one know hypocrisy like you Howie.
Please point out my outrage at Trump's covid stimulous. Both of them would have been passed regardless of who was President. Is there pork in them both? Yes. But it's pointless to be outraged about it. It was a bi-partisan effort and they weren't just going to do nothing under the circumstances.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
A lie is a falsehood and it is incorrect, Board Barrister. Donald lied to the American people over 20,000 times while in office. He was wrong nearly as often. In the case of your wall project. He both lied hundreds of times and he was wrong. When Mexico didn't pay, which was always a lie, and he couldn't get Congress to pay, which was where he was incorrect, he just took the money from DOD. Still couldn't get it done.

His total scew up made you guys luv him that much more.
My profession has you id!iots on tilt.

Ummm. . .yeah, I never said he didn't lie. I was pointing out the giant whole in your logic. For this instance, he was EITHER wrong or lying. He couldn't be both. Both are probably equally as likely because he lied a lot and was wrong a lot. However, logically, it would be impossibility (for this instance) for it to be both.

If it makes you feel better to think everyone that thinks you're opinions are atrocious are Donald Trump fans, that's cool.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Please point out my outrage at Trump's covid stimulous. Both of them would have been passed regardless of who was President. Is there pork in them both? Yes. But it's pointless to be outraged about it. It was a bi-partisan effort and they weren't just going to do nothing under the circumstances.
We’ve been down this road before. I’m not going to get into your verbal gymnastics on the word “outrage” as I’m sure that is where your dishonesty is leading with this response. We both know you complained like hell about the pork in DTs bill and had zero issues with the pork in Biden’s. OTOH, I complained about it in both cases, despite your accusations. Yet another example of you being a DHB.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So you will only stop talking about Trump if no one ever discusses past presidents and Trump “leaves the scene,” whatever that means.

Sounds like a reasonable request. 🤦‍♂️
He’s actually got a point. Surely, the proscription from mentioning Lord Voldemort has an exception for when you are directly asked about him. As applied on this board, it becomes “you can’t mention Trump, unless it is a positive mention”.

John Galt

Reaction score
He’s actually got a point. Surely, the proscription from mentioning Lord Voldemort has an exception for when you are directly asked about him. As applied on this board, it becomes “you can’t mention Trump, unless it is a positive mention”.
Huh? Did you read the thread?

GopherJake

Reaction score
You must have missed rules b and c.
He didn't need to evaluate those. It was a logical OR situation. The logic is short-circuited at the true value of rule A. B & C are not evaluated, in that case.

Top Bottom