Should right start boycotting companies?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yes, Absolutely.

Come out strongly, and publicly in favor of voter suppression, and "girlcott" nasty woke corporations that don't announce their support. Ditto Mass shootings. Death penalty for Marijuana possession.

And by all means, make a big deal of calling it a "girlcott."

It'll go well for you and yours.

LOL. I am 100% in favor of suppressing the vote of anyone too dumb to be able to read a license.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
is this in reference of Coca Cola? I think American Republican voters is like 1/100th of Coca Cola's market. I don't think they will feel the pressure.

Well, yeah, the Chinese market controls everything, especially your vote.

Congrats!

Section2

Reaction score
Most 8th graders are more mature than the Fellas.
It’s nowhere near as ridiculous as womxn, latinx, 58 genders, and a dozen other leftist innovations that you support.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s nowhere near as ridiculous as womxn, latinx, 58 genders, and a dozen other leftist innovations that you support.
Show me one post where I expressed support for "womxn" (WTF is that?) 58 genders etc. You're full of crap.

Wally

Reaction score
I just support people doing what they want. Everything you listed is to me rediculous to fight or even think about. If you want me to call you, Zee, Zed, it or whatever I don't care.

There is an around 13 yo trans boy in my neighborhood, our old babysitters brother, sure its kind of odd to me, but I don't care. It is what it is. I can think of a ton of more important issues.

Section2

Reaction score
I just support people doing what they want. Everything you listed is to me rediculous to fight or even think about. If you want me to call you, Zee, Zed, it or whatever I don't care.

There is an around 13 yo trans boy in my neighborhood, our old babysitters brother, sure its kind of odd to me, but I don't care. It is what it is. I can think of a ton of more important issues.
Just like girlcott.

Section2

Reaction score
Show me one post where I expressed support for "womxn" (WTF is that?) 58 genders etc. You're full of crap.
Ah, so you are on record opposing 58 genders, latinx, womxn etc?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Says the guy that calls all Republicans QAnon supporters.

You’re too much man. 😂🤣

howeda7

Reaction score
Ah, so you are on record opposing 58 genders, latinx, womxn etc?
I don't even know what womxn is. You're clearly deeply troubled by it though.

Transgender people exist. Sorry that troubles you too. Is 58 genders an inside joke that gets a hearty chucke on 4chan?

What is the issue with latinx? It's just a word?

You're so RW Woke.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't even know what womxn is. You're clearly deeply troubled by it though.

Transgender people exist. Sorry that troubles you too. Is 58 genders an inside joke that gets a hearty chucke on 4chan?

What is the issue with latinx? It's just a word?

You're so RW Woke.
What’s your problem with girlcott? It’s just a word. You’re clearly deeply troubled by it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Didn't say that. But you tolerate them taking over your beloved party. Sad.
Tolerate who? I know no one who follows QAnon. I didn’t know what they were until the guy in NJ that they discovered invented it, and I still don’t know much about them.

I don’t heard ANY conservative media advocate for them, Fox News, conservative news websites, none. NONE.

People who follow QAnon may vote Republican...occasionally, but they are not Republicans. They are conspiracy theorists. Some weird ones.

It’s just one of your best bad theories to demonize the GOP, and some lefty idiots here will pick up on that, and give you Likes.

Just like those Jan 6 Capitol invaders are run of the mill Republicans. Many of them didn’t even vote in the last election. Many are anti-government, anti-Republican. Many just liked Trump. A few were Antifa trouble makers. Many were just dumb and got caught up in the moment.

Get serious. Speak facts. Stop with conspiracy theories.

Wally

Reaction score
What’s your problem with girlcott? It’s just a word. You’re clearly deeply troubled by it.

I don't even know what it means or if your making a joke.

It is priceless that a "libertarian" would somehow be offended about what someone chooses to label themself.

I consider myself a libertarian on basically every issue that has to do with autonomy over ones own body, that to me is the definition of freedom.

howeda7

Reaction score
My problem is that anyone who uses that term has the maturity of a 6 year old.

I notice you ignored the rest of that. I take it you have nothing. Concession noted.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Tolerate who? I know no one who follows QAnon. I didn’t know what they were until the guy in NJ that they discovered invented it, and I still don’t know much about them.

I don’t heard ANY conservative media advocate for them, Fox News, conservative news websites, none. NONE.

People who follow QAnon may vote Republican...occasionally, but they are not Republicans. They are conspiracy theorists. Some weird ones.

It’s just one of your best bad theories to demonize the GOP, and some lefty idiots here will pick up on that, and give you Likes.

Just like those Jan 6 Capitol invaders are run of the mill Republicans. Many of them didn’t even vote in the last election. Many are anti-government, anti-Republican. Many just liked Trump. A few were Antifa trouble makers. Many were just dumb and got caught up in the moment.

Get serious. Speak facts. Stop with conspiracy theories.
I know nothing about... . I haven't heard....

Leave the feigned ignorance to Fool2.

Your entire party feigned ignorance and stood by as the Qanon'ers grew and raged the last 5 years. They did nothing because they wanted their votes. Needed them.

Then they pushed the Big Lie for months. Stood idley by while they had their insurrection. And hours after it was over the majority of them voted to side with the Insurrectionists and overturn the election.

You lost the party to the extremists. But you know nothing. You haven't heard.

Section2

Reaction score

I notice you ignored the rest of that. I take it you have nothing. Concession noted.
Deeply troubled by girlcott.

golf

Reaction score

Definitely juvenile and seems like i have definitely hit a nerve. I imagine you think it's also juvenile to say awomen at the end of a prayer?

I am officially joining the blurred lines team. Toys should never be placed by gender, boys should participate in girls sports, encouraging exploration of different genders should be encouraged in elementary school.

I say girlcott everyone who doesnt agree with me. Bill Maher for one can relax as he does agree with me. I pronounce him de-girlcotted!

Section2

Reaction score
I don't even know what it means or if your making a joke.

It is priceless that a "libertarian" would somehow be offended about what someone chooses to label themself.

I consider myself a libertarian on basically every issue that has to do with autonomy over ones own body, that to me is the definition of freedom.
I didn’t use the term. I’m just pointing out that Howie is deeply troubled by it, but ignores the dozens of ridiculous labels used by the left.
I’m not offended by whatever label anyone wants to use. People can identify as trees for all I care. I don’t care if someone is a pansexual. Live and let live.

But the point is not about controlling how people self identify. What’s happening, and what happened already in Canada, is criminalizing someone’s refusal to use those pronouns. So that’s why libertarians care. Freedom is a two way street. I don’t know how you feel about that trend and those laws. Hopefully you agree with me and oppose Howie.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Liberals, RINOs, the mainstream media, Hollywood, gays, people of color, BLM, 'antifa', immigrants, welfare recipients, mask-wearers, feminists, 'elitists', intellectuals, Major League Baseball, the NFL, the NBA, non-Christians, teachers, educators and academicians, scientists, unions, environmentalists, urban dwellers, east coast residents, west coast residents, the U.S. government, community organizers... and now corporations!

The Right; your list of 'enemies' keeps getting longer and longer, as your list of allies keeps shrinking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom