Should right start boycotting companies?

golf

Reaction score
Dave Seminara shares below that he previously wrote an article advising the right not to pressure/girlcott companies as we see from the left. Now he is starting to change his mind. Rand Paul also just said perhaps the right needs to start girlcotting. I guess not to join the battle means to lose it.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
is this in reference of Coca Cola? I think American Republican voters is like 1/100th of Coca Cola's market. I don't think they will feel the pressure.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Will the right "girlcott" companies in order to get those corporations to come out strongly in favor of voter suppression?

Does the right want corporations push to overturn the election?

I can't wait to see the right's agenda.

Last edited:

Nax5

Reaction score
Meh. Most people don't have the fortitude to boycott anything. Chick Fil A is a perfect example. I know plenty of gay people who still go there.

Point is, boycotting rarely does anything.

jamiche

Reaction score
A couple of years ago Carlson or Hannity announced a boycott of some kitchen appliance manufacturer for some snowflake reason. Didn't work so well.

In my travels in rural areas (mostly the south) I see a lot of fat donalds drinking their diet cokes. I don't see that changing.

I noticed in the beautiful human tableau behind Brian Kemp when he announced his campaign against MLB for pulling the All Star Game from lilly white exurban Atlanta (the stadium is in an office park next to an interstate 20 miles north of downtown ATL) the two black faces were off to the side. Usually the one or two balck people in sedition photo opps are center stage. That's progress, I guess.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A couple of years ago Carlson or Hannity announced a boycott of some kitchen appliance manufacturer for some snowflake reason. Didn't work so well.

I noticed in the beautiful human tableau behind Brian Kemp when he announced his campaign against MLB for pulling the All Star Game from lilly white exurban Atlanta (the stadium is in an office park next to an interstate 20 miles north of downtown ATL) the two black faces were off to the side. Usually the one or two balck people in sedition photo opps are center stage. That's progress, I guess.
Yummy, poetic this early in the morning.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Dave Seminara shares below that he previously wrote an article advising the right not to pressure/girlcott companies as we see from the left. Now he is starting to change his mind. Rand Paul also just said perhaps the right needs to start girlcotting. I guess not to join the battle means to lose it.

More power to you - feel free to exercise your freedom and -

1617718934791.png

USAF

Reaction score

Yes, Absolutely.

Come out strongly, and publicly in favor of voter suppression, and "girlcott" nasty woke corporations that don't announce their support. Ditto Mass shootings. Death penalty for Marijuana possession.

And by all means, make a big deal of calling it a "girlcott."

It'll go well for you and yours.

Section2

Reaction score
I’d rather Coke just focus on making delicious soft drinks. I’d rather Gilette make the best possible razors for the lowest price. The beauty of capitalism and free trade is that I generally have no idea the politics or religion of those who make the products I consume.
big corps see a radical left that can destroy their business, and a relatively complacent right that can’t. They are responding to those incentives. Conservatives should not organize boycotts. But they should vote with their wallets. Support local small businesses instead of big box. Let big biz make their bed with the left which despises them. Pull your support. Change your habits.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I’d rather Coke just focus on making delicious soft drinks. I’d rather Gilette make the best possible razors for the lowest price. The beauty of capitalism and free trade is that I generally have no idea the politics or religion of those who make the products I consume.
big corps see a radical left that can destroy their business, and a relatively complacent right that can’t. They are responding to those incentives. Conservatives should not organize boycotts. But they should vote with their wallets. Support local small businesses instead of big box. Let big biz make their bed with the left which despises them. Pull your support. Change your habits.

Absolutely. It's a free country.

Angry

Reaction score
Meh. Most people don't have the fortitude to boycott anything. Chick Fil A is a perfect example. I know plenty of gay people who still go there.

Point is, boycotting rarely does anything.
It’s really not that hard. I haven’t shopped at Target in about 14 years. I just recently canceled my audible account since they started their digital book burning.

howeda7

Reaction score

In my travels in rural areas (mostly the south) I see a lot of fat donalds drinking their diet cokes. I don't see that changing.

It was Kuerig. The 24 hours of angry white men posting videos of themselves smashing their Kuerigs with golf clubs and baseball bats was glorious. Then Hannity and Keurig made up and they had to go out and buy a new one.

Side note: Keurig/Dr. Pepper stock has been doing quite well.

Angry

Reaction score
🤣 Not a Coke bottle. You guys fall for this $hit every time.

Wally

Reaction score
Jump on board the cancel culture....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moscow Mitch tells everyone to shut up and dribble.

McConnell tells CEOs critical of voting restrictions to ‘stay out of politics’​

USAF

Reaction score
Haha, and the TDS continues. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.
Haha, and the condoning of dishonesty and lack of integrity continues. "Conservatism" really is a morality disorder.

stocker08

Reaction score
Is the right going to boycott the MLB like they boycotted the NFL over Kaepernick?

howeda7

Reaction score
Jump on board the cancel culture....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Moscow Mitch tells everyone to shut up and dribble.

McConnell tells CEOs critical of voting restrictions to ‘stay out of politics’​

But please send your campaign contributions!

Top Bottom