Should a parent not have empathy?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Beej and KFC would burst into flames if they entered this church.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I attend Catholic Church with my Catholic family though I’m Lutheran. I can respect the priests’ opinion b/c of their Faith, but US laws takes priority over their beliefs.

Where there is a conflict in our laws and values, the Congress should pass laws to bring them closer together whenever possible.

stocker08

Reaction score
I attend Catholic Church with my Catholic family though I’m Lutheran. I can respect the priests’ opinion b/c of their Faith, but US laws takes priority over their beliefs.

Where there is a conflict in our laws and values, the Congress should pass laws to bring them closer together whenever possible.
Fair.

diehard

Reaction score
Beej and KFC would burst into flames if they entered this church.

That isn't one of Satan's tools. We all know that a great many churches have fallen to Satan.

stocker08

Reaction score
That isn't one of Satan's tools. We all know that a great many churches have fallen to Satan.
Yes...the hate mongering ones.

Section2

Reaction score
Said the great Ron Paul Libertarian, sarcastically.
It would be amusing for you to try to call out some hypocrisy of my views pertaining to the subject at hand.
I’m calling out the hypocrisy of progs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I’m no more in favor of turning our immigration policy over to Catholic priests than you are turning over abortion laws to them.
For the benefit of the slow on the uptake: I agree with the Church's teaching on abortion.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
In immigration news, a review by the state of Virginia has confirmed immigrant teenagers were strapped to chairs and had mesh bags placed over their heads while being held at the Shenandoah Valley Juvenile Center. But the state concluded this harsh treatment did not meet the state’s legal threshold of abuse or neglect. The state review came after the Associated Press revealed in June that children as young as 14 said they were beaten while handcuffed and locked up for long periods in solitary confinement, left nude and shivering in concrete cells.

https://www.democracynow.org/2018/8...strapped_to_chairs_with_bags_over_their_heads

justthefacts

Reaction score
That was in response to a question about whether separating children from the parents is “a policy”. It’s not a policy. It’s a consequence of a poorly constructed law.
NARRATOR: It was a policy

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

diehard

Reaction score
I can not defend that. Fingerprinting can take weeks, even months.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Vee haf vays of making you not to haf children. Ya?

justthefacts

Reaction score
You can just feel the Trumpkins wishing this story would go away, but since I know they desperately need to know the identity of whistleblowers:

howeda7

Reaction score
You can just feel the Trumpkins wishing this story would go away, but since I know they desperately need to know the identity of whistleblowers:

Now the countdown to them trashing her....

I would like to hear the mega-pro lifers defend these actions by the government.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Now the countdown to them trashing her....

I would like to hear the mega-pro lifers defend these actions by the government.
She's Andrew McCabe's neighbor! She's Rosenstein's cousin's girlfriend!

Top Bottom