Should a parent not have empathy?

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Yes, it's clear Howie is just fuming upset. He's OUTRaGED! I mean he's clearly lost control of himself here, huh?

You clearly don't understand the difference between your ilk being mocked for your past outrage, and actual outrage. Egads.
Oh he understands. This is just more of the Rights games. False accusations, lies and denials are staples of the Right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, 10-20 posts a day raging about trump. I’d say he’s lost control of himself.
I mean, he’s not using the word ilk consistently in posts, so he’s not hopeless

RAGING. Good lord you're ridiculous. I'm not RAGING any more than you or anyone else who posts here. KGF must be completely insane then.

howeda7

Reaction score
Ok let’s discuss it. What message do you think she wanted to send?

Let's start with the simplest. Exactly what it is said. That she was doing this trip/photo op with the detained kids because it was expected of her, not because she cared.

howeda7

Reaction score
I kinda like these two goofs, Howie and cncmin, b/c they are entertaining and relatively mild as adversaries go on the OTB. cncmin says he’s worried about me b/c I’m losing it as evidenced by my increased posting, but then he and Howie relentlessly demand that I answer their questions.

I’m going to have to pace myself. I can’t keep up this Howie pace much longer. My wife’s going to think I’m cheating on her with some internet babe.
My pace? I think you've lapped me several times the past few weeks. I'm not worried about your mental health, but since you only watch Fox News while working out, I hope you don't fall to the same condition as the Iowa football players who almost worked themselves out to death.

Section2

Reaction score
Let's start with the simplest. Exactly what it is said. That she was doing this trip/photo op with the detained kids because it was expected of her, not because she cared.
Ah, so the least possible charitable take is the simplest.

Section2

Reaction score
RAGING. Good lord you're ridiculous. I'm not RAGING any more than you or anyone else who posts here. KGF must be completely insane then.
That you care about the first lady's jacket is a good chance to take a step back and breathe.

GopherJake

Reaction score
That you care about the first lady's jacket is a good chance to take a step back and breathe.
That you can’t just say, “Wow, what a tone deaf wardrobe choice” and move on with your life is one for you.

howeda7

Reaction score
It was a news story for most of that day. But you only in your infinite wisdom get to say what can be discussed. Anything outside of that constitutes outrage!

diehard

Reaction score
That you can’t just say, “Wow, what a tone deaf wardrobe choice” and move on with your life is one for you.
Tone deaf wardrobe choice? Hardly. Solid message there. However I haven't seen a single lefty anywhere that is smart enough to pick up on it. A lot of establishment R thinkers can't grasp it either. Direct shot at both of you.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Tone deaf wardrobe choice? Hardly. Solid message there. However I haven't seen a single lefty anywhere that is smart enough to pick up on it. A lot of establishment R thinkers can't grasp it either. Direct shot at both of you.
Shots fired!

Section2

Reaction score
It was a news story for most of that day. But you only in your infinite wisdom get to say what can be discussed. Anything outside of that constitutes outrage!
But there's a new one every single day going on 18 months. Maybe save some of that powder for stuff you care about. Or just drown yourself out . I don't care.

Section2

Reaction score
I haven't given my opinion of what I think she meant, and I'm hardly establishment R.

howeda7

Reaction score
But there's a new one every single day going on 18 months. Maybe save some of that powder for stuff you care about. Or just drown yourself out . I don't care.
I have not started a thread every day for 18 months or even many more than you have. I'm sure Beeg is #1. But please, continue lying. It's OK. Your guy won.

howeda7

Reaction score
I haven't given my opinion of what I think she meant, and I'm hardly establishment R.
What do you think she meant? Or are you only here to critic what others are allowed to discuss?

Section2

Reaction score
I have not started a thread every day for 18 months or even many more than you have. I'm sure Beeg is #1. But please, continue lying. It's OK. Your guy won.
A new one meaning news story.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
JTF, what’s your point? That Trump expresses frustration on Twitter? Surprise.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Section2

Reaction score
Get this bible banging crap out of here. Thank god we aren't a Christian theocracy (YET). Christianity should have no bearing on our laws!

howeda7

Reaction score
Get this bible banging crap out of here. Thank god we aren't a Christian theocracy (YET). Christianity should have no bearing on our laws!
Said the great Ron Paul Libertarian, sarcastically.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I’m no more in favor of turning our immigration policy over to Catholic priests than you are turning over abortion laws to them.

stocker08

Reaction score
Beej and KFC would burst into flames if they entered this church.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom