Should a parent not have empathy?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yea there is, KFC. If that’s real, it’s in the running for the most brain-dead wardrobe choice since DH decided to convert exclusively to thongs.
She wore to get on and off the jet in DC only. It wasn’t a message. It is a cheap fashionable jacket. That’s all.

Trump says it was about Fake News. Not sure I believe that either.

howeda7

Reaction score
She wore to get on and off the jet in DC only. It wasn’t a message. It is a cheap fashionable jacket. That’s all.

Please. It was deliberate. She put it back on a second time after they knew it was blowing up. If it wasn't, she's incredibly naive and her aides are incompetent. Which is worse?

GopherJake

Reaction score

Oh KFC. I expect more from a 50s varsity letterman (3 sports - albeit at a very small school). How effin stupid do you have to be to wear that:

a) anywhere, period?

b) where she wore it?

c) where she wore it, who she is?

Answer? Pretty fuc&ing stupid.

Disagree?

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
Urban sprawl does not equate to explosive population growth. To the bold - the world added 85M people last year and population growth, by percentage, has been falling, essentially, since 1967. So, your 100M of impoverished growth alone is not close.

That said, your point still stands, in a larger sense. The population of the earth is growing, headed toward a seemingly unsustainable place. I'm guessing some catastrophic event or series of events, or technology, will rectify the situation...............
I don't have a reference, 100MM could be wrong, but I doubt the 85MM are being born in Switzerland, Germany, Japan, so it may not be far off. I do agree, evolution is going to make a correction and in its typically brutal fashion. We should be worrying about that.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
It's important to keep in mind who the real victim is here.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Matthew 25:40 is appropriately cited in one of the comments.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Matthew 25:40 is appropriately cited in one of the comments.
The gal in the middle looks on jealously as the man on the right describes his dinner date from last night.

Section2

Reaction score
Please. It was deliberate. She put it back on a second time after they knew it was blowing up. If it wasn't, she's incredibly naive and her aides are incompetent. Which is worse?
Tan suit!

Section2

Reaction score

Whoops, Time.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Glen Greenwald - nice to have an objective liberal to follow on twitter. I could probably post this to almost every trump hating thread

[URL="[/URL]

Section2

Reaction score
Glen Greenwald - nice to have an objective liberal to follow on twitter. I could probably post this to almost every trump hating thread

[URL="[/URL]
Howie says there is no liberal advantage in having control of the news cycle and deciding which things to highlight and which to ignore.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Howie says there is no liberal advantage in having control of the news cycle and deciding which things to highlight and which to ignore.
Howie would say that and Howie would be full of $hit. So we have fox, (who I admit is biased too) vs CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, ESPN, CBS, Time, Newsweek. Also, hollywood now makes move with agendas, publications like the Rolling Stone dive into Trump hating......

I don't know how an objective person couldn't admit the hard left lean of the media.

diehard

Reaction score
The illegal alien separation became an issue only when the false Russian conspiracy blew up in the progressive face of America.`The actual Russian conspiracy is yet to recongisec by the MSM, Ds, Establishment neverTrumpers, and DeepState.

This is yet another boomerang that will boost the Red Wave.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The illegal alien separation became an issue only when the false Russian conspiracy blew up in the progressive face of America.`The actual Russian conspiracy is yet to recongisec by the MSM, Ds, Establishment neverTrumpers, and DeepState.

This is yet another boomerang that will boost the Red Wave.
I agree. They jumped all of this and its like the Russia investigation never happened.

diehard

Reaction score
As even Strzok said of the Trump-Russia conspiracy, there is no there there.

howeda7

Reaction score
No I didn't. I said both the bias itself and the advantage it provides are greatly exaggerated, which they are.

There was also no coverage of the Trump administration doing this in some instances for the first 16 months. It wasn't until they proudly announced it and escalated it to ALL cases that it became a story. But please play victim some more.

howeda7

Reaction score
Howie would say that and Howie would be full of $hit. So we have fox, (who I admit is biased too) vs CNN, NBC, MSNBC, ABC, ESPN, CBS, Time, Newsweek. Also, hollywood now makes move with agendas, publications like the Rolling Stone dive into Trump hating......

I don't know how an objective person couldn't admit the hard left lean of the media.
As usual with 2, he tends to exaggerate. Yes there is a bias. But it's not "hard" left outside of MSNBC and a few others. I don't think CBS, ABC, The Washington Post, NY Times etc. have a "hard left" bias. ESPN? Lol. Only you and Ogee turn there for politics.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
As usual with 2, he tends to exaggerate. Yes there is a bias. But it's not "hard" left outside of MSNBC and a few others. I don't think CBS, ABC, The Washington Post, NY Times etc. have a "hard left" bias. ESPN? Lol. Only you and Ogee turn there for politics.
yes, ESPN was a little tongue in cheek. But damn that Jemele Hill! :cry:

Section2

Reaction score
No I didn't. I said both the bias itself and the advantage it provides are greatly exaggerated, which they are.

There was also no coverage of the Trump administration doing this in some instances for the first 16 months. It wasn't until they proudly announced it and escalated it to ALL cases that it became a story. But please play victim some more.
Yes, the liberal media has been pretty quiet for 16 months

howeda7

Reaction score
yes, ESPN was a little tongue in cheek. But damn that Jemele Hill! :cry:
The second most hated woman on Gopherhole! (way, way, way after Hillary of course). Personally, Jan Ganglhoff is still #1.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
The second most hated woman on Gopherhole! (way, way, way after Hillary of course). Personally, Jan Ganglhoff is still #1.
regarding HRC, I think you have to be a human to be considered a woman

cncmin

Reaction score
Dude, you’re incoherent.
I see that now you're suggesting that both (a) the FLOTUS did not intentionally wear that classless jacket and (b) the people around her were not stupid or ignorant for allowing her to accidentally wear it; meanwhile, the POTUS himself calls it intentional. So who is the liar, in your opinion, given that it is simply not possible that everyone in the situation is being truthful?

And this is not simply one instance of you going far off the deep end. You're consistently digging excessively deep to find ridiculous excuses in desperate attempts to defend the indefensible and the incomprehensible. Do you have any clue at all how blazing crazy that is?

Peace, out.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Perhaps it was the equivalent of a “kick me” sign, pinned on her by her staff. Otherwise, I can’t figure it. She knows, or her staff knows, that there are going to be photos taken of her. If she were wearing a Raiders coat, would we not assume she is a fan? The level of BS in this White House is simply astounding.

Section2

Reaction score
I see that now you're suggesting that both (a) the FLOTUS did not intentionally wear that classless jacket and (b) the people around her were not stupid or ignorant for allowing her to accidentally wear it; meanwhile, the POTUS himself calls it intentional. So who is the liar, in your opinion, given that it is simply not possible that everyone in the situation is being truthful?

And this is not simply one instance of you going far off the deep end. You're consistently digging excessively deep to find ridiculous excuses in desperate attempts to defend the indefensible and the incomprehensible. Do you have any clue at all how blazing crazy that is?

Peace, out.
Did Obama purposely wear the classless tan suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom