Should a parent not have empathy?

cncmin

Reaction score
Just blame it on some law that apparently was not previously enforced ... that the Administration is now apparently enforcing. Yeah, that's it, separation of kids from their parents is clearly something they do not wish to do, and is the fault of others.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/new...any-empathy-for-immigrant-families/vi-AAyF1X8

Sarah, don't let those mean reporters get to you, you clearly have the moral high ground.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Just blame it on some law that apparently was not previously enforced ... that the Administration is now apparently enforcing. Yeah, that's it, separation of kids from their parents is clearly something they do not wish to do, and is the fault of others.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/key-takeaways-from-the-inspector-general’s-comey-report/vi-AAyF9cX?ocid=spartandhp

Sarah, don't let those mean reporters get to you, you clearly have the moral high ground.
You posted the wrong video cncmin.

BTW, in the video you intended to post, the reporter at the daily briefing is a grandstanding tool.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Section2

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
this whole immigration issue has been such an embarrassment to Dems. First they showed pictures from Obama's presidency to make trump look bad. Whoops. Now they sent in investigative reporters to these facilities to find no cages, and nice clean facilities, whoops. Now they're getting all bible banger on the Trump team, enough with the bible bangers. We have a secular government!

bigticket1

Reaction score
this whole immigration issue has been such an embarrassment to Dems. First they showed pictures from Obama's presidency to make trump look bad. Whoops. Now they sent in investigative reporters to these facilities to find no cages, and nice clean facilities, whoops. Now they're getting all bible banger on the Trump team, enough with the bible bangers. We have a secular government!
Who started the Bible-banging ? And please show the immigration law that the administration is citing that says that children must be separated from their parents.

bigticket1

Reaction score
Sessions and Sarah, Biblical scholars that they are, should expound on how Jesus handled the Scribes and Pharisees who tried to pin him down on following the letter of the Law. Even though there apparently is no law that states they must separate children from their parents.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Sessions and Sarah, Biblical scholars that they are, should expound on how Jesus handled the Scribes and Pharisees who tried to pin him down on following the letter of the Law. Even though there apparently is no law that states they must separate children from their parents.
The Nazis loved Romans 13.

Section2

Reaction score
Who started the Bible-banging ? And please show the immigration law that the administration is citing that says that children must be separated from their parents.
In the press conference, it was Acosta. I am not familiar with the law.

bigticket1

Reaction score
In the press conference, it was Acosta. I am not familiar with the law.
I meant who started quoting the Bible in reference to the administration's justification of how they are treating immigrant children.

diehard

Reaction score
The videos you have seen were not in the US. Can you guess where? The law that separates the families was authored by Feinstein and signed by Obama. You guys are truly the gang that can't shoot straight. Hope you have turned in any guns you may have had. BTW, that law would be replaced today if 9 Ds would cross over and vote for it. You own it, bitches.

howeda7

Reaction score
So you think what we are doing to these kids is good and appropriate?

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score

bigticket1

Reaction score
The videos you have seen were not in the US. Can you guess where? The law that separates the families was authored by Feinstein and signed by Obama. You guys are truly the gang that can't shoot straight. Hope you have turned in any guns you may have had. BTW, that law would be replaced today if 9 Ds would cross over and vote for it. You own it, bitches.
Fact Check.org says there is no such law. And Lindsay Graham must have been out sick the day it was passed - he said today that there is no such law.

Section2

Reaction score
As 24 will tell you, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than anyone, and literally kept kids in cages as the media accidentally leaked. Nobody raised an eyebrow. This is grandstanding and optics and not much else. I'm happy it's happening, it's the kind of thing that should be closely watched and scrutinized, which didn't happen for 8 years. But the media like Acosta trying to become heroes on the backs of it is a little too much to take.

diehard

Reaction score
When you ask the right question you find it. Better figure out what is going on before you get indignant.

Norseland Store

Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right. The parents bear no responsibility for entering the country illegally and now it’s my problem they are separated. If you ever get arrested and locked up in the Hennepin county jail let me know if your kids get to accompany you. I have a compromise solution: Build a wall along the southern border and we’ll have a lot fewer families entering illegally and thus being separated.

stocker08

Reaction score
Let me see if I have this right. The parents bear no responsibility for entering the country illegally and now it’s my problem they are separated. If you ever get arrested and locked up in the Hennepin county jail let me know if your kids get to accompany you. I have a compromise solution: Build a wall along the southern border and we’ll have a lot fewer families entering illegally and thus being separated.
The wall was and still is an idiotic idea.

howeda7

Reaction score
As 24 will tell you, Obama deported more illegal immigrants than anyone, and literally kept kids in cages as the media accidentally leaked. Nobody raised an eyebrow. This is grandstanding and optics and not much else. I'm happy it's happening, it's the kind of thing that should be closely watched and scrutinized, which didn't happen for 8 years. But the media like Acosta trying to become heroes on the backs of it is a little too much to take.
Yes Obama did deport many. And these people should be deported too if they don't qualify for asylum. But separating the kids from their parents is a Trump/Sessions idea and blaming it on the Dems is a lie. It serves no purpose other than to 'deter' others by it's cruelty. Glad it makes you happy.

howeda7

Reaction score
Who said they bear no responsibility. No one is is saying they shouldn't be deported. But breaking up the families is cruel and unnecessary. You can build the wall as soon as you get Mexico to pay for it. Deal.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes Obama did deport many. And these people should be deported too if they don't qualify for asylum. But separating the kids from their parents is a Trump/Sessions idea and blaming it on the Dems is a lie. It serves no purpose other than to 'deter' others by it's cruelty. Glad it makes you happy.
How much do you really know about what’s happening?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/illegal-immigration-enforcement-separating-kids-at-border/

Because according to this article, your characterization is flawed. But you go ahead and get all ginned up about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Section2

Reaction score
Who said they bear no responsibility. No one is is saying they shouldn't be deported. But breaking up the families is cruel and unnecessary. You can build the wall as soon as you get Mexico to pay for it. Deal.
They are breaking up families for a day because the marshals who prosecute illegal entry can not take children. So the only way to not break up families is not to deport. As happened under Obama (who was the biggest deporter ever!) which is the point, Dems don’t want them deported.
It’s a short term problem, word will be sent what’s happening and families won’t be using this method to get into the US anymore. And that’s good because it’s a dangerous journey for kids anyway. Not that you care.

diehard

Reaction score
What is true is that the numbers have increased due to the Zero Tolerance policy which is just, fair, and necessary. People who claim that children should be held in jail with their parents are so incompetent that they should have their own children removed from their homes. You are truly sick and demented (think jtf).

howeda7

Reaction score

Section2

Reaction score
Like I’ve said, in the Trump era, bias is everywhere. I will trust a conservative publication that opposes Trump to get the facts. And the article I posted is purely fact based, while yours spend more time on the politics and misses important points in the NR article.
I read a lot of different opinions, but when there is a dispute of simple facts, I will trust NR.

diehard

Reaction score
Haven't noticed anyone posting the 2 illegal children in the cage. Why not?

God

Banned
Reaction score
What is true is that the numbers have increased due to the Zero Tolerance policy which is just, fair, and necessary. People who claim that children should be held in jail with their parents are so incompetent that they should have their own children removed from their homes. You are truly sick and demented (think jtf).
So you’ve been advocating that the law should be enforced since when?

Section2

Reaction score
Haven't noticed anyone posting the 2 illegal children in the cage. Why not?
I posted it in a different thread. The amazing thing is that all the MSM and Obama staffers who posted it tried to delete it. Whoops, didn't support the narrative, never mind. And worse, some MSM got access to the facility in Texas where these children are being held, sure there would be a huge expose, and nope, good conditions and everyone was being well taken care of.

Top Bottom