Short Summary: The Next Four Years

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Everything good that happens (yes, even sunny weather): Biden and the Dems!!!!

Everything bad that happens (yes, even rainy and snowy weather): TRUMP!!!!

Thought I would spare you all the suspense early.

Wally

Reaction score
Yea, its going to take a while to fix the Trump virus and the Trump economy.
🀣🀣

Call me when Biden incites his first riot.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yea, its going to take a while to fix the Trump virus and the Trump economy.
🀣🀣

Call me when Biden incites his first riot.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž

Wait until your taxes get raised by 800,000 percent!!! You won't be laughing so hard then, liberal funny guy!

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
it's all moot because Congresswoman Q-Anon Greene announced she will be filing articles of impeachment against Biden because of his ties to China and Ukraine. (she really did)

But, whether serious or not, the OP really does get at a real issue.

There are two Americas right now. the Blue America and the Red America.

We've already seen examples of how easy it is for things to spiral out of control.

If - for instance - you had a big BLM-type rally and a MAGA rally on the same day - it's not out of the realm of possibility that it could turn into an all-out battle. that could be the triggering point for something far worse on a broader scale.

Charlie Manson talked about starting a war between Black and White people. given the right circumstances, it could happen. Helter Skelter!

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
we end benefits for the phony ptsd claims for all service vets. Shows over. Get to work.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The next four months are going to be a competent coronavirus response. And thank God.

USAF

Reaction score
We return to having a POTUS.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I wonder how many Americans will die from a pandemic in the next four years, while Biden plays golf?
Heard on MPR this morning, they had the former head of OSHA on, and she said that normally in a year like 2020 they would've conducted 10-20k inspections, but under Trump's OSHA she heard it was more like 100-200. That is, inspecting to make sure conditions are safe for employees in terms of covid protections.

How many more stories like this, of essentially sabotage of the executive federal government, will come out during this decade? I suspect many.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Well, I would love to say that I'm shocked, but well... I think it's safe to say that nobody really is, right?

Less than 24 hours into the new regime and the excuses are already piling up faster than "deaths due to COVID".

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Well, I would love to say that I'm shocked, but well... I think it's safe to say that nobody really is, right?

Less than 24 hours into the new regime and the excuses are already piling up faster than "deaths due to COVID".

Are you hearing these "excuses" from the voices in your head?

USAF

Reaction score
I was told covid would end yesterday. TF??

John Galt

Reaction score

The D’s are going to consult with Trump so he can give them his plan. They campaigned on having one of their own, but didn’t think anyone would notice on January 21 when they didn’t.

stocker08

Reaction score
it's all moot because Congresswoman Q-Anon Greene announced she will be filing articles of impeachment against Biden because of his ties to China and Ukraine. (she really did)

But, whether serious or not, the OP really does get at a real issue.

There are two Americas right now. the Blue America and the Red America.

We've already seen examples of how easy it is for things to spiral out of control.

If - for instance - you had a big BLM-type rally and a MAGA rally on the same day - it's not out of the realm of possibility that it could turn into an all-out battle. that could be the triggering point for something far worse on a broader scale.

Charlie Manson talked about starting a war between Black and White people. given the right circumstances, it could happen. Helter Skelter!

One of the best Beatles songs of all time, in my opinion. Incredibly grungy and hard for 1968. Way before its time.

Top Bottom