Shooter: Former Gopher Jeff Moritko completed a 35 year promise to get his degree

GopherJack

Reaction score
I was on the 5 year plan.....only because I didn't want to leave campus! (kind of dragged my feet those last two years)

denguegopher

Reaction score
LOL! However he did get his degree and needed to put the work in. He must have a huge weight off of his shoulders.
Good for Jeff Moritko. Earning a college degree is a great achievement, no matter how long it takes.

Last edited:

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
Good for Jeff Moritko. Earning a college degree is a great achievement, no matter how long it takes.
eh, not really. it's really hard to fail out of college these days as long as the checks keep clearing.

i took astronomy for non-majors on pass/fail. i went to the first class and the final and i passed the class.

Taji34

Reaction score
eh, not really. it's really hard to fail out of college these days as long as the checks keep clearing.

i took astronomy for non-majors on pass/fail. i went to the first class and the final and i passed the class.
I mean, I don't think you'd ever get kicked out of the U entirely, but it is very easy to fail out of a specific major or program and have to find something else to study.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

It really depends on what you're studying / doing. Some majors you're effectively out... not of the U forever, but you're not graduating with that major or whatever.

Top Bottom