Shameful Shite

STPGopher

Reaction score
Is that accurate? I have not read that.
Every major news outlet has reported the capital police were offered the national guard 3-days before and declined. They were offered FBI earlier in the day as things started to escalate and declined.

I’m not sure why no one is asking questions about these things?
They are. Like the Klan and other hate groups being members of other police departments, it has been suspected that some of the police were sympathetic to "the cause". As was discussed during the civil unrest this summer some of us are okay with treason, and sedition. So much so they are willing to remove the U.S. Flag and replace it with a Trump flag.

They were also nice enough to leave a 'garage door pull'.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nooses-spotted-as-pro-trump-rioters-spark-chaos-on-capitol-2021-1

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Black woman says group of Trump supporters attacked her (yahoo.com)

A Black woman in California said a group of nearly 40 pro-Trump demonstrators attacked her and called her the n-word following a rally in downtown Los Angeles.

Police said they are investigating the incident as a hate crime after speaking with the woman.

There seems to be an unlimited supply of Very Fine People running around this country. So classy for a mob to attack a woman.

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Matt Birk could very well go places in politics. I knew he was conservative; I had no idea he was a Q guy. That's a shame. Sad.

So that leaves me wondering: what percentage of Republican candidates for public office will be Q devotees, in the near future?

Is the Republican Party of Reagan, Mitt Romney, John McCain and other conservatives like them simply a memory? Will it all be conspiracy theorists and cranks from now on?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Matt Birk could very well go places in politics. I knew he was conservative; I had no idea he was a Q guy. That's a shame. Sad.

So that leaves me wondering: what percentage of Republican candidates for public office will be Q devotees, in the near future?

Is the Republican Party of Reagan, Mitt Romney, John McCain and other conservatives like them simply a memory? Will it all be conspiracy theorists and cranks from now on?
I don't know and I don't think anyone else does at this point.

Once Trump leave this plane (he's obvious on the back 9 based on his age, obesity and stress) it will be interesting to see if it fizzles of if the genie can't be put back in the bottle. If it continues then I think eventually they'll be a split of some sort.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't know and I don't think anyone else does at this point.

Once Trump leave this plane (he's obvious on the back 9 based on his age, obesity and stress) it will be interesting to see if it fizzles of if the genie can't be put back in the bottle. If it continues then I think eventually they'll be a split of some sort.
Good. There needs to be a split ASAP.

howeda7

Reaction score

The Trumpsters hate Romney and McCain and only pay lip service to a make believe version of Reagan. That party is dead. Trumpism won.

Wally

Reaction score
I eventually hated Reagan but I am sure he would be absolutely disgusted with today's Republican party.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I eventually hated Reagan but I am sure he would be absolutely disgusted with today's Republican party.
Yup and remember, he gave blanket citizenship to ~11 million illegal immigrants at one point - Deep State RINO.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
For people who didn't bother to read this excellent article, a couple excerpts...

“That was a heavily trained group of militia terrorists that attacked us,” said the officer, who has been with the department for more than a decade. "They were prepared."

"The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help."

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Not surprising and if you go back to the Old West Days when they use to Hang 'Em High, court ordered executions were public events.

Truly is amazing to me how violent people are and how that type of sinfulness is not too far below the surface of ALL OF US>

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It was brilliant. This guy should receive the highest award in his service.

Wow. Thank you for sharing this.

It's possible there are similar "behind the scenes stories" for some of the other incredible things?

So who was filming it?? Another officer's body cam?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Wow. Thank you for sharing this.

It's possible there are similar "behind the scenes stories" for some of the other incredible things?

So who was filming it?? Another officer's body cam?
Amazing tactics under an incomprehensible situation - we need to repo Devin Nunes' Medal of Freedom and present it to this valiant officer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom