Shameful Shite

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Whiny bitch.
It's too bad he went this public begging route.

This is a guy we could've tried to cut a deal with. Wear a wire and rat on some bigger fish = no prison time for you.

But now they'll be expecting that from him. So he's pretty much useless.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
He’ll need the knee pads where he’s going.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Trump mobsters flying called 'dangerous' by some flight attendants. Other peers say that's 'prejudicial.' (yahoo.com)

As federal officials work to identify the hundreds of angry mobsters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, some in the airline industry are expressing fear about the threat these individuals may pose to to their safety — and calling on officials to keep those who participated in the riot from entering the skies.

“Some of the people who traveled in our planes yesterday participated in the insurrection at the Capitol today. Their violent and seditious actions at the Capitol today create further concern about their departure from the DC area,” wrote Sara Nelson, president of The Association of Flight Attendants. “Acts against our democracy, our government and the freedom we claim as Americans must disqualify these individuals from the freedom of flight.”

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
Me. Reaction Score= 1416 Post =1,986

View attachment 11138

You. Reaction Score= 1860 Post =23,637

View attachment 11139

Get the Math, Mr. Rocket Scientist. On our Offline, you can't measure up.
Would I be wrong in saying the scores you're referring to have been accumulating since the board changed formats, and don't take into account prior posts? If you've been posting more recently, your scores should be higher?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Would I be wrong in saying the scores you're referring to have been accumulating since the board changed formats, and don't take into account prior posts? If you've been posting more recently, your scores should be higher?
No clue, but feel free to request the mods to put an asterisk next to my score if that helps/makes you feel better.

jovs

Reaction score
The picture that's developing is a pretty broad-scaled, nationwide, white-nationalist conspiracy that includes law enforcement and military elements. This is going to be too much for a lot of people to want to believe, including U.S. leadership, so the concern is that it'll get swept under the rug.

Sure as shit: if this isn't acknowledged and fully investigated out in the open, it'll continue. Do people really think this was some kind of fluky, spontaneous occurence? Mark my words: ignoring it won't make it go away, and next time will be worse. All three houses will now be in Dem control, making it an even bigger target. It didn't end with OKC, and it won't end with this.

Additinal actions are probably already planned if not in the works.
Deep state at work, definition of a coup attempt.

Congressman Hank Johnson Says Capitol Attack Was Inside Job (msn.com)

Spoofin

Reaction score
No clue, but feel free to request the mods to put an asterisk next to my score if that helps/makes you feel better.
No need. You are the only person on this earth that cares about a “reaction score” on GH. I can’t believe I even have to explain that to an adult. Quick - check how many followers you have on Facebook.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Conclusion: her livelihood is more important than other people's lives. These are shitty people.

Wally

Reaction score
No need. You are the only person on this earth that cares about a “reaction score” on GH. I can’t believe I even have to explain that to an adult. Quick - check how many followers you have on Facebook.
How do even find that?
I hope my score is negative!
😎

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Spoons - we were getting along so well for a time and before you chastise me too severely, remember my sweet boy, you called me a Tw%t (slang for a female organ for those of you playing along virtually) not once, but twice. So your moral high ground with me is nil.

Second, I have never portended to be an adult; I dear sir, am a provocateur snapping my rapier edged wit on unsuspecting Donalds on the OTB (like a wet towel in Jr. HG locker mine stings a bit more).

The only people who counter the size/score doesn't matter argument are those who don't measure up; whilst I may be average/below average(?) below the belt, I'm Johnny Holmes with the large oblong thing on my shoulders.

Now run and fetch me a cappuccino - Daddy's thirsty.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoons - we were getting along so well for a time and before you chastise me too severely, remember my sweet boy, you called me a Tw%t (slang for a female organ for those of you playing along virtually) not once, but twice. So your moral high ground with me is nil.

Second, I have never portended to be an adult; I dear sir, am a provocateur snapping my rapier edged wit on unsuspecting Donalds on the OTB (like a wet towel in Jr. HG locker mine stings a bit more).

The only people who counter the size/score doesn't matter argument are those who don't measure up; whilst I may be average/below average(?) below the belt, I'm Johnny Holmes with the large oblong thing on my shoulders.

Now run and fetch me a cappuccino - Daddy's thirsty.
I not only remember calling you a twat (was it only twice?), I feel pretty sound in my judgement doing so. I mean, you are the guy banging your chest about “reaction scores” on GH 🤷‍♂️

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I not only remember calling you a twat (was it only twice?), I feel pretty sound in my judgement doing so. I mean, you are the guy banging your chest about “reaction scores” on GH 🤷‍♂️
What I was saying was in jest to CRG, but as I have to keep reminding myself, humor in a sign of intelligence and you appear to be lacking in both categories, :oops:

You resorting to vulgar name calling at that level on an anonymous chatboard regarding a message that didn't involve you, shows your true colors and juvenility. While I say funky stuff on here, I don't stoop to that level, by using an obscenity that if you called your mom, sister or daughter would horrify them and likely result in you getting slapped.

Congrats you won!!! YEAH SPOONS.

1610211197541.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
You resorting to vulgar name calling at that level on an anonymous chatboard regarding a message that didn't involve you, shows your true colors and juvenility.
Ummm, I didn't call you that in this thread. In fact, you are the one who brought up something I called you a while back (regarding a message that did involve me), not me. You are embarrased that you made a big deal about a "reaction score". You should be. Making up lies to change the focus is juvenile.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Ummm, I didn't call you that in this thread. In fact, you are the one who brought up something I called you a while back (regarding a message that did involve me), not me. You are embarrased that you made a big deal about a "reaction score". You should be. Making up lies to change the focus is juvenile.
All hail Spoons, that includes the Forks and Knives.

1610213779824.png

You couldn't embarrass me if you tried, you closeted Donald.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Your future governor candidates . Go MN GOP!

Last edited:
Top Bottom