Shameful Shite

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The picture that's developing is a pretty broad-scaled, nationwide, white-nationalist conspiracy that includes law enforcement and military elements. This is going to be too much for a lot of people to want to believe, including U.S. leadership, so the concern is that it'll get swept under the rug.

Sure as shit: if this isn't acknowledged and fully investigated out in the open, it'll continue. Do people really think this was some kind of fluky, spontaneous occurence? Mark my words: ignoring it won't make it go away, and next time will be worse. All three houses will now be in Dem control, making it an even bigger target. It didn't end with OKC, and it won't end with this.

Additinal actions are probably already planned if not in the works.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The picture that's developing is a pretty broad-scaled, nationwide, white-nationalist conspiracy that includes law enforcement and military elements. This is going to be too much for a lot of people to want to believe, including U.S. leadership, so the concern is that it'll get swept under the rug.

Sure as shit: if this isn't acknowledged and fully investigated out in the open, it'll continue. Do people really think this was some kind of fluky, spontaneous occurence? Mark my words: ignoring it won't make it go away, and next time will be worse. All three houses will now be in Dem control, making it an even bigger target. It didn't end with OKC, and it won't end with this.

A lack of will to prosecute will embolden them.

Biden can try to "brush them back" by throwing people in federal prison. And if they won't come quietly, well, you know.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
A lack of will to prosecute will embolden them.

Biden can try to "brush them back" by throwing people in federal prison. And if they won't come quietly, well, you know.
This is an exceedingly simple flow chart.

Do you want this (or worse) to happen again?
No: prosecute
Yes: don't prosecute

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Firing squad if active military and true.

But, but, what about the BLM protestors?

They were active members of Black Panthers, right?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

Alright, fess up Gopherholers. Truth serum time. Who, like Trump, were enthused and delighted by seeing the Capitol building overrun? I know some of you were. Do you have the balls to come forward and tell the truth?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I have the same thoughts as I did during the riots this summer. Arrest them all. Use bodily harm if you need to. Make an example out of all of them. If you truly are peacefully protesting you are still an idiot for putting yourself in the position of being associated with these neanderthals.

I really do not care about police violence when dealing with criminals on either side if they are resisting.

Unfortunately I don't see this cycle ending any time soon from either parties fanatics.
100% correct thinking.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The KKK was notorious for being part of southern law enforcement and their participation Klan activities - think Mississippi Burning.

There have been multiple terrorists/white supremacists who he been caught in the recent past who were active/ex-military - so this doesn't surprise me. Hopefully this will help expose this to the general public and we can start to root them out of the military and law enforcement.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The KKK was notorious for being part of southern law enforcement and their participation Klan activities - think Mississippi Burning.

There have been multiple terrorists/white supremacists who he been caught in the recent past who were active/ex-military - so this doesn't surprise me. Hopefully this will help expose this to the general public and we can start to root them out of the military and law enforcement.
At the time Kennedy was killed, about half the Dallas police force were KKK members.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This may be pure speculation, but do not doubt the tenacity of whoever was behind this. If they're in for a penny, they're in for a pound. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a sinking feeling about all this.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Never, ever forget what Trump said in his Georgia phone call, that he needed them to find the votes so he wouldn’t have to use “other ways” and “shake the whole world up.” This was intentional and coordinated.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
This may be pure speculation, but do not doubt the tenacity of whoever was behind this. If they're in for a penny, they're in for a pound. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a sinking feeling about all this.

Oh just another thing the boys will scoff at now and then work double time to rationalize away when the hit attempt happens - just like everything else that has come to fruition that they've rolled their eyes at.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Does anybody remember the movie The China Syndrome? It was about a mishap at a nuclear plant. Well, there was the mishap/meltdown/whatever early in the story. And then later, at the end of the movie, it got really bad with a second, way-worse event. I've been thinking about that movie since Wednesday.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score

It's like Germany. Their police force has been infiltrated by their insane right wingers.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
It's like Germany. Their police force has been infiltrated by their insane right wingers.
The modern-day infiltration that bothers me the most is how pervasive the international crime syndicates have become, most notably the Russian mafia--which is almost inseparable these days from the Russian government. I don't doubt the stories of how delighted Putin was watching the coverage of the Capitol riot on TV. I hate to think so darkly, but do everyday citizens--even millions of us--stand a chance against an axis of these criminals, teamed up with crooked law enforcement and military elements?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Does anybody remember the movie The China Syndrome? It was about a mishap at a nuclear plant. Well, there was the mishap/meltdown/whatever early in the story. And then later, at the end of the movie, it got really bad with a second, way-worse event. I've been thinking about that movie since Wednesday.
The inauguration is the obvious thing. Trump won't be there (probably afraid of what might happen).

I say the National Guard does a show of force. Put as many as it takes with automatic rifles. Drones in the sky. Dogs. The whole nine yards.

You don't move it, you don't cancel. That's letting terrorism win - if they make you afraid to live normally.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The modern-day infiltration that bothers me the most is how pervasive the international crime syndicates have become, most notably the Russian mafia--which is almost inseparable these days from the Russian government. I don't doubt the stories of how delighted Putin was watching the coverage of the Capitol riot on TV. I hate to think so darkly, but do everyday citizens--even millions of us--stand a chance against an axis of these criminals, teamed up with crooked law enforcement and military elements?
IT would be easy for a Russian agent to infiltrate the Far Right and manipulate them.

Example - Donald J. Trump

IT was reported at one point, that he was asked him why he decided to launch his political ambitions as an R despite being a lifelong D. He blithely replied, "Rs are much dumber than Ds."

Example - OTB Rs

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
IT would be easy for a Russian agent to infiltrate the Far Right and manipulate them.

Example - Donald J. Trump

IT was reported at one point, that he was asked him why he decided to launch his political ambitions as an R despite being a lifelong D. He blithely replied, "Rs are much dumber than Ds."

Example - OTB Rs
Not that I'd reject his explanation, but I have my own theories about Trump's move from D to R.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Personification of an internet tough guy. That being said, I'm not dismissing the threat. In my experience, the ones you have to worry about are the ones who aren't blathering like him to an audience, online or in a bar - same principle, it's the guy in the corner sizing you up and waiting till you turn your back whose gonna f u up.

He'll cry and whine when arrested and when confronted with a baton, he'll run to the hills, run for your life.

That being said, he is a deeply disturbed person who needs mental care.

Top Bottom