Shameful Shite

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yes the White Trumpers storming the capital definitely saw a different system of justice than the Black people wanting to be treated like everyone else, you are right on that one.
They actually have been condemned and Christy Tiegen isn't paying their bail. You're right.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I do feel free to ignore me and start your own thread, Mr. Classy.
Sorry my comment about your mom dropping repeated F bombs wasn't super classy. You're right though, I'm also interested in what Stocker's mom thinks about this ordeal. Stocker, yell upstairs and ask her.

Wally

Reaction score
You think those folks who were looting Target were doing that to fight for the equal treatment of African Americans? LOL.
Name one time I said looters shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I didn't.

As I see it BLM has a legitimate grievance. The Trump morons filed dozens of lawsuits basically everything was thrown out with no proof. These people are a Twitter mob and nothing more, their supposed grievance is just bs.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Name one time I said looters shouldn't be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I didn't.

As I see it BLM has a legitimate grievance. The Trump morons filed dozens of lawsuits basically everything was thrown out with no proof. These people are a Twitter mob and nothing more, their supposed grievance is just bs.
Okay. So then follow the natural logic to all of this. Lets say we allow violent protesting for a legitimate cause. That will, no doubt, attract nut jobs from every where, of every stripe (politically). I don't think the Antifa folks who are at the Capital are anything more than idiots who want to see the world burn. I think that's exactly what Boogalo types are. Chaos also attracts elements of mass criminality. We have seen it constantly in the country.

The answer to all of this is, we need to stop violent protesting. Those people who destroy things - private or public - need to have the book thrown at them. Until today, if I said that, most liberals would have gone crazy at me. Can we just all agree now that violent protesting is going to lead to horrific consequences? I'm not saying the people who INITIALLY started the protest are the same ones who are doing the atrocious actions. However, it is a predictable and inevitable consequence to the violent rioting/protesting/etc. You cannot get that toothpaste back in the tube.

#2Gopher

Reaction score

Filed 62 lawsuits. Lost all of them with both Republican and Democrat judges. Republicans this morning felt that they should have a panel with at least 5 judges on it to go over the election process. Well when you 62 judges throwing out lawsuits or ruling against them, I believe the point has been made. The Republicans need to examine what is going on as to why they have been ruled accordingly. But you have to be able to handle the truth for that to happen.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I agree with your first point. I am as disgusted by Trump and the right extremists for the rioting as I was the left and their extremists this summer. As usual, the slightly off-center people are left to deal with the shitheads on both sides.

I'm just too disgusted at the moment to put together a lucid response. It's very disheartening the direction of this country and I do not blame solely Trump or solely Obama.
Did you venture over here last summer to voice your disgust?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Filed 62 lawsuits. Lost all of them with both Republican and Democrat judges. Republicans this morning felt that they should have a panel with at least 5 judges on it to go over the election process. Well when you 62 judges throwing out lawsuits or ruling against them, I believe the point has been made. The Republicans need to examine what is going on as to why they have been ruled accordingly. But you have to be able to handle the truth for that to happen.
I don't believe the election was rigged but I don't think you understand the purpose of a judge's job. They are not there to examine the evidence in these types of cases. I'm actually in favor of this system because we don't want candidates to just shop around for judges to discredit elections, but I wouldn't look at these rulings as any sort of granular examination of evidence.

One point that your post shows is that the judicial branch is doing their best to keep themselves removed from politics. Obviously, this isn't all of them, but generally. It's our last hope as a Republic.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
My 82 year old mother, who until my just completed call, went off. I could count on one hand the number of times I had heard her swear tonight and I had to use my other hand and one foot as man was she dropping F bombs.

Minnesota

Reaction score
If this were true, then they would defend drone strikes on Muslim civilians, spying on American citizens, normalized relations with nations who have slavery for commercial purposes and they would denounce things like tariffs and race/gender based hiring/promoting practices. I'm sorry, I just don't see. . . forget it.
I’m probably the most far left poster here and I oppose all of those things. Craig doesn’t know what neocon or “the left” mean. Leave him at the kid’s table.

Wally

Reaction score
Lets say we allow violent protesting for a legitimate cause.
Where did I say to allow violence?
Please find it.

Your making assumptions. I said they have a legitimate reason to protest. I guess the Right thinks you lose your constituional rights because someone else choose to take advantage of a situation and be violent? Is that what your saying?

Supporting BLM doesn't meam supporting violence.

I only support violence against Trumper terrorists, not innocents.
😎😎😎😜😜😜

Wally

Reaction score
They didn't "support it" but they condemned it in the same empty way Trump is condemning this.
Trump advocates for violence. What did he say today, "Listen to the police", how pathetic. His guy Rudy said to the protesters this morning we need a "trial by combat", yea very peaceful.

Rudy went from universally admired to a dumpster fire shit show.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Takes for what?
I would like to know the same thing.

What would satisfy someone who claims not to be outraged by today’s events and encourages more.

I don’t think he can coherently state such a goal. I think he wants it to be a moving target that can never be reached.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I would like to know the same thing.

What would satisfy someone who claims not to be outraged by today’s events and encourages more.

I don’t think he can coherently state such a goal. I think he wants it to be a moving target that can never be reached.
He's like Dump, an Attention Whore

Spoofin

Reaction score
This is a complete sh!t show. There is no rationalization for rioting/violence. Any rioting/violence. There wasn’t earlier this year and there sure as hell isn’t for what happened today. The big difference here is the fucking POTUS incited this rioting and violence. Think about that. I’m embarrassed for our Country.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Where did I say to allow violence?
Please find it.

Your making assumptions. I said they have a legitimate reason to protest. I guess the Right thinks you lose your constituional rights because someone else choose to take advantage of a situation and be violent? Is that what your saying?

Supporting BLM doesn't meam supporting violence.

I only support violence against Trumper terrorists, not innocents.
😎😎😎😜😜😜
We are talking about violent protesters. Yes, the BLM protests were extremely violent. Were all of the people there violent? No. The people who were not violent - I don't have any issue with.

As for the people who think Trump didn't lose the election, should they be allowed to protest? Of courrse they should be. The problem is when they turn violent.

Your Constitutional Right to protest ENDS at violence. This is all really silly. There is no need to go into any further analysis than that. You have the right to protest until it becomes violent.

As to your last point - - the most conservative death count for BLM protesters was 19. We are currently at zero deaths for these terrorists.

Stop pretending that your stance has anything to do with violence, death, or anything like that. It's purely political.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Cops didn't even touch them.
Yes, they have. CRG posted a video from a girl crying about being peppersprayed during the protest. There are countless videos of police shoving the people.

Yes, the cops have touched them. No, Hollywood hasn't pledged to pay to get them out of jail (talk about inciting violence).

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
CRG and Bob are already feeling deeply insecure about things, why'd you have to bring that up too?
Remember when you accused me of trying to get into a measuring contest like an hour ago? LOL.

What would I possibly have to feel insecure about other than I guess the things that all people might be?

Oh I get it, you don't agree with me on things so you resort to this kind of stuff. You should just battle me with your wits lame personal attacks against someone you know nothing about.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Me. Reaction Score= 1416 Post =1,986

View attachment 11138

You. Reaction Score= 1860 Post =23,637

View attachment 11139

Get the Math, Mr. Rocket Scientist. On our Offline, you can't measure up.
Your little group is talking a lot about this kind of stuff today. One of you creeps keeps calling people honey, you're talking about Bungholes of boys, it's gotten kind of strange.

As far as that little bit about you comparing your offline life, we all know you don't think that. Remember your tantrum when I said lets compare our levels of education? LOL. We all know that deep down, you know, in your heart of hearts, that your life stinks. No one with a decent life comes on message boards to talk about their foul-mouthed angry mothers. That something that creepy basement guys do. It's like Buster Bluth.

Nax5

Reaction score
This is a complete sh!t show. There is no rationalization for rioting/violence. Any rioting/violence. There wasn’t earlier this year and there sure as hell isn’t for what happened today. The big difference here is the fucking POTUS incited this rioting and violence. Think about that. I’m embarrassed for our Country.
Really all that needs to be said. People need to stop deflecting. Whatever happened last summer doesn't make this right. And I agree - this is worse. Because Trump is to blame.

This is not left vs right. This is everyone vs Trump.

Top Bottom