Shameful Shite

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Good grief. You're absolutely not apart of the solution. Pretty sad post.
The left intentionally created the Russia hoax, pretended Kavanaugh was running a rape gang, changed the the rules of impeachment to hamstring Trump, pretended the violence of BLM/Antifa didn't exist, changed the rules for how we vote & cheated to steal the election. There is no solution after that. I hope they burn it all down.

Wally

Reaction score
National Association of manufacturers has called for 25th amendment to be used and Trump removed.

stocker08

Reaction score
Ahhh - - you're not capable of following along. He called me uneducated, so I just said I was willing to bet I was more educated than him. I didn't bring up anyone's education into any discussion besides with Stocker. There is no way that dolt went to the U.
I never claimed to have gone to the U. I went to SCSU. It's not pertinent to the fact that the people who like to stroke their egos the most on this board are the Donalds like you.

Also funny that you chose to make a trek to the OTB today in order to defend and "yah but" your fellow dotards rioting and storming the capital.

Real sick shit, Bob.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
The left intentionally created the Russia hoax, pretended Kavanaugh was running a rape gang, changed the the rules of impeachment to hamstring Trump, pretended the violence of BLM/Antifa didn't exist, changed the rules for how we vote & cheated to steal the election. There is no solution after that. I hope they burn it all down.
62 judges voted against Trump and his cronies on the election results. It is obvious that Trump's buddy Putin is involved. Trump refused to allow all people to testify at the impeachment hearings unlike past presidents who were subject to impeachments. Kavanaugh still drunk with his beer like you are.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I have the same thoughts as I did during the riots this summer. Arrest them all. Use bodily harm if you need to. Make an example out of all of them. If you truly are peacefully protesting you are still an idiot for putting yourself in the position of being associated with these neanderthals.

I really do not care about police violence when dealing with criminals on either side if they are resisting.

Unfortunately I don't see this cycle ending any time soon from either parties fanatics.
I agree, but it doesn't really seem to have two seperate systems of justice depending on who you voted for, does it? The Dems supported the violence by BLM & Antifa, or outright pretended it wasn't happening. Kamala Harris herself helped fund raise to pay their bail. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. People are pissed off. I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I never claimed to have gone to the U. I went to SCSU. It's not pertinent to the fact that the people who like to stroke their egos the most on this board are the Donalds like you.

Also funny that you chose to make a trek to the OTB today in order to defend and "yah but" your fellow dotards rioting and storming the capital.

Real sick shit, Bob.
I'm not normally on the OTB as well. Many idiots on here and you can't reason with them. I believe in democracy and I felt the need to post a bit here today. Won't be here long though due to people like you.

stocker08

Reaction score
Alternate facts. "Donald Trump's Republican Parties" new truth. Very sad.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
I agree, but it doesn't really seem to have two seperate systems of justice depending on who you voted for, does it? The Dems supported the violence by BLM & Antifa, or outright pretended it wasn't happening. Kamala Harris herself helped fund raise to pay their bail. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander. People are pissed off. I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Dems supported the violence by BLM is false. Perhaps a few did, but not the majority.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'm not normally on the OTB as well. Many idiots on here and you can't reason with them. I believe in democracy and I felt the need to post a bit here today. Won't be here long though due to people like you.
You need to get some fresh air, nana. I'm on your side. Jeez.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
62 judges voted against Trump and his cronies on the election results. It is obvious that Trump's buddy Putin is involved. Trump refused to allow all people to testify at the impeachment hearings unlike past presidents who were subject to impeachments. Kavanaugh still drunk with his beer like you are.
Educate yourself. The vast majority of cases they refused to hear. That's why people are so angry.

The fact that you think Putin is involved, or that he's Trump's buddy, really exposes how misinformed you are. F*ck the phony impeachment hearings. They were a joke & everyone knows it. Kavanaugh drank beer? Oh my, that really does disqualify him, lol.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Wall St. wants Trump removed & the left loves it. The poles have shifted. The left are the NeoCons now.
If this were true, then they would defend drone strikes on Muslim civilians, spying on American citizens, normalized relations with nations who have slavery for commercial purposes and they would denounce things like tariffs and race/gender based hiring/promoting practices. I'm sorry, I just don't see. . . forget it.

scools12

Reaction score
Ok. He denounced and called in the National Guard within about an hour and a half. Again, I wish the National Guard and politicians would have acted that fast this summer as private property was being burned to the ground. Instead, they pandered to it. So I'm not too shocked that this group of nut jobs would say "hey, if those people can burn down a city, I should be able to storm the capital".

We need order restored.
About as honest and accurate as it gets. This has been brewing for a while with what was let go on this past summer. Instead it was pandered to for political reasons.

The nut jobs today were itching for a reason to do this and Trump gave them one.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Dems supported the violence by BLM is false. Perhaps a few did, but not the majority.
They didn't "support it" but they condemned it in the same empty way Trump is condemning this.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Bullshit! The media called them "mostly peaceful protests", government workers took a knee, they tried to indoctrinate our kids with their poisin in our schools, the police stood down while they burned cities down & the doctors scaring us with Covid claimed their protests outweighed any negative effects of Covid. You all went along for the ride. Own it.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
If this were true, then they would defend drone strikes on Muslim civilians, spying on American citizens, normalized relations with nations who have slavery for commercial purposes and they would denounce things like tariffs and race/gender based hiring/promoting practices. I'm sorry, I just don't see. . . forget it.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
About as honest and accurate as it gets. This has been brewing for a while with what was let go on this past summer. Instead it was pandered to for political reasons.

The nut jobs today were itching for a reason to do this and Trump gave them one.
This is really it. The country, as a whole, is broke. I wish everyone would go on message boards and fight like we are doing. This kind of arguing is actually what Democracy looks like. The political violence we've seen on the left and right over the last few years is what pre-fascism/communism looks like.

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
I agree with your first point. I am as disgusted by Trump and the right extremists for the rioting as I was the left and their extremists this summer. As usual, the slightly off-center people are left to deal with the shitheads on both sides.

I'm just too disgusted at the moment to put together a lucid response. It's very disheartening the direction of this country and I do not blame solely Trump or solely Obama.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Bullshit! The media called them "mostly peaceful protests", government workers took a knee, they tried to indoctrinate our kids with their poisin in our schools, the police stood down while they burned cities down & the doctors scaring us with Covid claimed their protests outweighed any negative effects of Covid. You all went along for the ride. Own it.
Are you saying CNN is condemning Trump for doing the exact same thing they've been doing for months (and are still doing)?

1609976230160.png

Wally

Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't outraged? I really couldn't care less. In fact, I hope they go back tomorrow & every day after that for as long as it takes. Antifa/BLM & the left have been doing this for years & no one on the left seems to mind. I hope we find a DA who asks for no bail & drops all charges, like the Dem DA's do.
This is todays right.....

Wally

Reaction score
Wall St. wants Trump removed & the left loves it. The poles have shifted. The left are the NeoCons now.
I love it that right wingers are calling for it. Doesn't mean I agree with every position they have. Can you comprehend that? I doubt it.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
My 82 year old mother, who until my just completed call, went off. I could count on one hand the number of times I had heard her swear tonight and I had to use my other hand and one foot as man was she dropping F bombs.

Wally

Reaction score
I agree, but it doesn't really seem to have two seperate systems of justice depending on who you voted for, does it?
Yes the White Trumpers storming the capital definitely saw a different system of justice than the Black people wanting to be treated like everyone else, you are right on that one.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
My 82 year old mother, who until my just completed call, went off. I could count on one hand the number of times I had heard her swear tonight and I had to use my other hand and one foot as man was she dropping F bombs.
Who cares?

Top Bottom