Shameful Shite

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
View attachment 11127
I'm talking about DC - this is not located in Mpls, Captain Obvious - please don't conflate the 2 - I find that to be intellectually dishonest.

I'm here for open and honest debate only.

Ciao for now.
You edited this after I responded. LOL. What a loser.

You aren't here for debate. You're here to type in all caps like a tough guy, edit your posts after people respond, and drunkingly type nonsense.

Why would only compare DC to DC? The Minneapolis protest starting in. . . get this. . . Minneapolis.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
At 4 PM EST, President-elect Joe Biden issued a statement in which he said: “This is not protest. It is insurrection.” He called on Trump to go on national television and end this attempted overthrow of the nation.

Fifteen minutes later, Trump issued a statement to the terrorists saying: “I love you. You’re very special. I know how you feel.” In the video, Trump continued to insist that the election was stolen and he won in a landslide.
Yeah, I didn't know he did this. That's horrific.

MinneStoa

Reaction score
it's like I don't go to Gopher games to eat food, but occasionally I eat food there.
If you’re going to gopher games and you eat a steaming pile of horse dung while you’re there, the final score of the game is the least noteworthy aspect of that experience.

howeda7

Reaction score
(1) I'll tell you what, lets make a bet on who is more educated between the two of us. I'll bet you $1,000 dollars that I am more educated than you are. Here are the criteria (open to debate): (1) HS Diploma; (2) College Degree; (3) Masters; (4) JD; (5) PhD.

So if you have a JD and a Masters, you'd lose to the PhD. The loser has to give $1,000 to the Masonic Cancer Center.

(2) You didn't make me feel emasculated. I was mocking you for using caps locks and calling me "kiddo" to look tough. It's pathetic and funny.
Y'all need a ruler?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
(1) I'll tell you what, lets make a bet on who is more educated between the two of us. I'll bet you $1,000 dollars that I am more educated than you are. Here are the criteria (open to debate): (1) HS Diploma; (2) College Degree; (3) Masters; (4) JD; (5) PhD.

So if you have a JD and a Masters, you'd lose to the PhD. The loser has to give $1,000 to the Masonic Cancer Center.

(2) You didn't make me feel emasculated. I was mocking you for using caps locks and calling me "kiddo" to look tough. It's pathetic and funny.
What an insecure little boy you are ambulance chaser, lol. Sydney Powell is also a lawyer, big fing woop - glad you're impressed with yourself and cannot understand basic logic

I was wrong, you're not lightly educated, but worse, what Silent Cal (another stellar R President you'd support) who better summed up your abelites -

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”

I thought I had retired this, but it's time for you do this, buttercup -

1609972373935.png

jamiche

Reaction score
I'm not yabbutting. We should arrest and charge every single one of these lunatics. I'm not defending them in the slightest. I'm trying to figure out how this country can go forward and it starts with locking up violent rioters of all ilks.

The fact that it's easy to see that lunatics will react this way because it has been allowed for years isn't yabbutting. It's common sense. There are horrendous people on all sides. When we allow those kinds of people to get away with things, it's only natural that their flipside will react the same way.
You added a false equivalency to the yabbut. Good job, bob.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
If you’re going to gopher games and you eat a steaming pile of horse dung while you’re there, the final score of the game is the least noteworthy aspect of that experience.
Ok. Regardless, I didn't go to the game for the purpose of eating said "horse dung". I still ate it. But that wasn't purpose.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
What an insecure little boy you are ambulance chaser, lol. Sydney Powell is also a lawyer, big fing woop - glad you're impressed with yourself and cannot understand basic logic

I was wrong, you're not lightly educated, but worse, what Silent Cal (another stellar R President you'd support) who better summed up your abelites -

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”

I thought I had retired this, but it's time for you do this, buttercup -

View attachment 11130
You brought up education LOL. I simply responded to you calling me uneducated.

I'm glad you finished off this post with another one of your tough guy memes. They are really cool.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You edited this after I responded. LOL. What a loser.

You aren't here for debate. You're here to type in all caps like a tough guy, edit your posts after people respond, and drunkingly type nonsense.

Why would only compare DC to DC? The Minneapolis protest starting in. . . get this. . . Minneapolis.
I was referring to the BLM protests in DC which where Dump used the Guard to clear Lafayette Park.

Try and keep up and stop sniffing jet fuel - it'll mess you up.

You'll never admit you're wrong, cause you're a donkey.

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
You added a false equivalency to the yabbut. Good job, bob.
How's it a false equivalency? I know that people were murdered during the BLM protests and I don't think anyone has been murdered yet, so that kind of makes it a false equivalency.

They were both mob political violence. I'm sure you'll avoid actually answering this (if you don't know, you'll never know).

jamiche

Reaction score

What's with you donalds? There's a bunch of you on here through the years who have shared your net worths on an obscure, anonymous message board. A few more who make business claims that also can't be verified. Now you want to argue about who has the most initials after your name? Your insecurities make you an easy mark for donald.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
How's it a false equivalency? I know that people were murdered during the BLM protests and I don't think anyone has been murdered yet, so that kind of makes it a false equivalency.

They were both mob political violence. I'm sure you'll avoid actually answering this (if you don't know, you'll never know).
More Dishonest BS - you know that majority of killings at BLM protests were committed by Far Right sympathizers, including multiple by the Bunghole Boyz - WAPO did a detailed article on it.

That being said, any murders are repugnant and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - I trust we can agree on that and beating Michigan tonight (thank God for the game!)

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
More Dishonest BS - you know that majority of killings at BLM protests were committed by Far Right sympathizers, including multiple by the Bunghole Boyz - WAPO did a detailed article on it.

That being said, any murders are repugnant and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law - I trust we can agree on that and beating Michigan tonight (thank God for the game!)
I don't care who was doing the killing, my take on this stuff is really easy to follow. I am strongly against ALL VIOLENT MOBS. So if it was the Bunghole Boyz (you seem really preoccupied with this kind of stuff), then i'm just as against them than if they were far left agitators. I don't care what the type of violent mob it is.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
What's with you donalds? There's a bunch of you on here through the years who have shared your net worths on an obscure, anonymous message board. A few more who make business claims that also can't be verified. Now you want to argue about who has the most initials after your name? Your insecurities make you an easy mark for donald.
Ahhh - - you're not capable of following along. He called me uneducated, so I just said I was willing to bet I was more educated than him. I didn't bring up anyone's education into any discussion besides with Stocker. There is no way that dolt went to the U.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

Why does a Master's in Physics lose to a JD? No.

If you were just trying to put labels on the number of years in grad school, and ignore the quality of those years, then getting two Master's degrees of any kind should then win over a JD. etc.

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
I have the same thoughts as I did during the riots this summer. Arrest them all. Use bodily harm if you need to. Make an example out of all of them. If you truly are peacefully protesting you are still an idiot for putting yourself in the position of being associated with these neanderthals.

I really do not care about police violence when dealing with criminals on either side if they are resisting.

Unfortunately I don't see this cycle ending any time soon from either parties fanatics.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
At 6:10 p.m. Eastern time and we still haven't been addressed by Trump? If he isn't going to govern, then he and Pence need to go.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't outraged? I really couldn't care less. In fact, I hope they go back tomorrow & every day after that for as long as it takes. Antifa/BLM & the left have been doing this for years & no one on the left seems to mind. I hope we find a DA who asks for no bail & drops all charges, like the Dem DA's do.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Am I the only one who isn't outraged? I really couldn't care less. In fact, I hope they go back tomorrow & every day after that for as long as it takes. Antifa/BLM & the left have been doing this for years & no one on the left seems to mind. I hope we find a DA who asks for no bail & drops all charges, like the Dem DA's do.
You don't get to select a DA. It depends on the location where you chose to commit a crime. In this case, I doubt the DA for D.C. is going to request no bail and drop charges for anyone who committed crimes at the US Capitol today.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
You're also probably the only one here who has ever molested a child. We don't expect much from you.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Good grief. You're absolutely not apart of the solution. Pretty sad post.

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Takes for what? Your boy might get removed.

Top Bottom