Shameful Shite

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Trump was tweeting about Mike Pence not having the courage to “do what should have been done” as his band of crazies was actively smashing their way into the building. It was only after that did he ask for his crazies to “REMAIN” peaceful. What a joke
Couldn't agree more there. It's a lunatic with a fringe group of followers in a chaotic time for the US. The country needs ordered restored. We aren't heading that way though.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
They burned down city blocks including the police station.
1609970486159.png
I'm talking about DC - this is not located in Mpls, Captain Obvious - please don't conflate the 2 - I find that to be intellectually dishonest.

I'm here for open and honest debate only.

Ciao for now.

howeda7

Reaction score
They are every bit as culpable for this as a run of the mill lib is for the violence this summer.
Stop with the yeahbuts. This is on Trump and his cult and enablers. No one else. Period.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Today has literally zero to do with this summer in Minneapolis.

Literally zero. They are not coupled, in any possible honest sense of logic, emotion, or any other human intelligence construct.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I'm talking about DC - this is not located in Mpls - please don't conflate the 2 - I find that to be intellectually dishonest.
What? That's where it started. It's not a conflation, the National Guard can be called to any state/city.

This one started in DC. The other one started in Minneapolis. It's an apple-to-apples comparison.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Yeah, with BLM it took days for the National Guard to show up. It took hours here.
It is probably easier to use force earlier now, I'd guess. More folks have the stomach for it, with hindsight.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
What? That's where it started. It's not a conflation, the National Guard can be called to any state/city.

This one started in DC. The other one started in Minneapolis. It's an apple-to-apples comparison.
BS

It starrted in Charloestville, etc...

ADMIT YOUR'RE WRONG AND TAKE AN L OR BE A WEIRDO LIKE SOME ONE HERE, GET IT, KIDDO?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Stop with the yeahbuts. This is on Trump and his cult and enablers. No one else. Period.
Sure. We can say THIS is on Trump. If we say THAT one is on liberals.

It's not a yeahbut. It's getting to the premise of the point. His point is that anyone who agrees with Trump on anything politically is somehow culpable for what is happening today. That's this idiots opinion and you seem to agree with it. So this is just logical syllogism to see if you actually agree with that opinion or if you're just intellectually driven by your politics. That's cool though, I got my answer.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
BS

It starrted in Charloestville, etc...

ADMIT YOUR'RE WRONG AND TAKE AN L OR BE A WEIRDO LIKE SOME ONE HERE, GET IT, KIDDO?
What started in Charlottesville? LOL. That's dumbest response to anything I've ever read on Gopherhole. You think this Capital Mob started in Charlottesville? Why because there were protests there at one time and then they took like a 4 year break?LOL Ethnonationalist marches/protests/violence did not start in Charlottesville. If you're dumb enough to say that the Capital Mob started with white identity violence, you'll have to go back a lot further than f'n Charlottesville.

On a side note, I'm sorry. You're clearly a tough guy, please take remove the caps lock. I learned my lesson, sir.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
What more could he have done? He denounced it. He ordered the National Guard right away. Our wish our politicians would have reacted this quickly during the summer as the cities were burning.

But yeah, I agree. Every single violent protester/rioter should be charged, every time, regardless of the issue surrounding their protest. With that, we 100% agree.
Trump did not order the National Guard right away. He was too busy inciting violence and condemning Pence.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump did not order the National Guard right away. He was too busy inciting violence and condemning Pence.
What more could he have done though!? Talked more about how the election was stolen? That would have been sure to quiet down his mob that he mobilized earlier today.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
That could be. I'm not here to defend Trump. If he did not order the National Guard, that's my bad. I was just repeating what the news was telling me (Bloomberg, CNN).

Trump is a lunatic and anyone who defends political violence of any stripe is a lunatic.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
What started in Charlottesville? LOL. That's dumbest response to anything I've ever read on Gopherhole. You think this Capital Mob started in Charlottesville? Why because there were protests there at one time and then they took like a 4 year break?LOL Ethnonationalist marches/protests/violence did not start in Charlottesville. If you're dumb enough to say that the Capital Mob started with white identity violence, you'll have to go back a lot further than f'n Charlottesville.

On a side note, I'm sorry. You're clearly a tough guy, please take remove the caps lock. I learned my lesson, sir.
Obvious, dingbat Trump's BS started with his encouragement and lightly educated folks like you buying it hook, line and stinker, get it, kiddo?

Never said I'm not a tough guy bro (sorry to make your feel emasculated - whoops), just waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy smarter than you and have never stated I'm a tough guy, but used to be a little crazy bro, so never worried about tough guys, like you, in my salad days.

Have little time for pompous, dishonest posers/posters like you, kiddo.

Anyway, good luck, good riddance and Go Gophers.

1609971405756.png

#2Gopher

Reaction score
That could be. I'm not here to defend Trump. If he did not order the National Guard, that's my bad. I was just repeating what the news was telling me (Bloomberg, CNN).

Trump is a lunatic and anyone who defends political violence of any stripe is a lunatic.
For some reason very slow and I don't get that. As a Waltz supporter I was disappointed in his very slow response here in Minnesota as well. Enough about Minnesota though. The focus here is in Washington.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
What more could he have done though!? Talked more about how the election was stolen? That would have been sure to quiet down his mob that he mobilized earlier today.
For starters concede the election like every past presidential candidate have done in the past. You haven't been watching Trump since the election?

#2Gopher

Reaction score
At 4 PM EST, President-elect Joe Biden issued a statement in which he said: “This is not protest. It is insurrection.” He called on Trump to go on national television and end this attempted overthrow of the nation.

Fifteen minutes later, Trump issued a statement to the terrorists saying: “I love you. You’re very special. I know how you feel.” In the video, Trump continued to insist that the election was stolen and he won in a landslide.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Obvious, dingbat Trump's BS started with his encouragement and lightly educated folks like you buying it hook, line and stinker, get it, kiddo?

Never said I'm not a tough guy bro (sorry to make your feel emasculated - whoops), just waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy smarter than you and have never stated I'm a tough guy, but used to be a little crazy bro, so never worried about tough guys, like you, in my salad days.

Have little time for pompous, dishoneat posers/posters like you, kiddo

Anyway, good luck, good riddance and Go Gophers.

View attachment 11129
(1) I'll tell you what, lets make a bet on who is more educated between the two of us. I'll bet you $1,000 dollars that I am more educated than you are. Here are the criteria (open to debate): (1) HS Diploma; (2) College Degree; (3) Masters; (4) JD; (5) PhD.

So if you have a JD and a Masters, you'd lose to the PhD. The loser has to give $1,000 to the Masonic Cancer Center.

(2) You didn't make me feel emasculated. I was mocking you for using caps locks and calling me "kiddo" to look tough. It's pathetic and funny.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Well this is awkward
Why would that be awkward? I'm not here to defend Trump. I never said I didn't defend him on here. I know it's over Gopher_in_NYC's head, but it's like I don't go to Gopher games to eat food, but occasionally I eat food there. It's simple concept (hint: it's about PURPOSE). Try to follow along.

If it makes it easier for ya, I can count the number of icky things I said about Trump on here and compare it with the one non-icky statement and we can see which side is bigger. Again, I know you're emotional today, so you're being intentionally obtuse. But just try to keep up.

Top Bottom