Shameful Shite

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
People don't want to think about this stuff, to the point where I wonder whether this'll just get buried, but this is important.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
People don't want to think about this stuff, to the point where I wonder whether this'll just get buried, but this is important.

Antifa photoshopped it.

Thanks - I was guessing someone from there would be to recruit smart dudes, like horn guy.

Wally

Reaction score
FBI, NYPD told Capitol Police about possibility of violence before riot, senior officials say

On the fringe message board 8kun, which is popular with QAnon followers, users talked for weeks about a siege of the Capitol.

"You can go to Washington on Jan 6 and help storm the Capitol," an 8kun user said Tuesday, a day before the siege. "As many Patriots as can be. We will storm the government buildings, kill cops, kill security guards, kill federal employees and agents, and demand a recount."

howeda7

Reaction score

Probably the work of "Trial by combat" Rudy G.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
FBI, NYPD told Capitol Police about possibility of violence before riot, senior officials say (yahoo.com)

Holy Shite -

WASHINGTON — The FBI and the New York City Police Department passed information to U.S. Capitol Police about the possibility of violence during the protests Wednesday against the counting of the Electoral College vote, and the FBI even visited more than a dozen extremists already under investigation to urge them not to travel to Washington, senior law enforcement officials said.

Man, this is a complete cluster FUP.

NYPD has a very impressive intelligence/terrorist department whish was set up after 9/11, which includes officers who work on this throughout the US and internationally, as well.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I did predict that it wouldn't be long before people started claiming that it didn't happen, but honestly, I didn't think it would be this soon.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
There are people who would rationalize the deaths of five people. Then there's Trump, who just doesn't care.

USAF

Reaction score
"We love you, but please go home now."

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
If somebody touches AOC, it's ME they're gonna have to worry about. 🤬
During her livestream, Ocasio-Cortez spoke at length about the attempted coup, asking what the end game of political nihilism is. "What claim will you have? That you rule over a destroyed society? That the ashes belong to you?"

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
During her livestream, Ocasio-Cortez spoke at length about the attempted coup, asking what the end game of political nihilism is. "What claim will you have? That you rule over a destroyed society? That the ashes belong to you?"

We don't need a POTUS, she should be our Queen! :love:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Panic buttons removed

Fing Conspiracy - that's way to specific those dingbats to figure it out; just like Clyburn said they came looking for him at his work office, which has no name plate on it and you'd have to know specifically where it's located as those offices are akin to a labyrinth.

Also CNN has ben reporting today that the FBI has said once this whole thing is revealed to the public, the depth of insurrection will be shocking to everyone.

Let that sink in for a minute - how much more bizarro does it have to get to have that type of affect at this point?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
'Storm the Capitol' Rally Organizer Has Two Further Protests Approved in Minnesota (newsweek.com)
Yikes - she sounds like another delicate flower amongst the crazies (stay safe and be smart and stay away from that nonsense)

From the ariccle -

Two protests led by an organizer behind the "Storm the Capitol" rally outside the Minnesota State Capitol last Wednesday have been approved to take place this weekend.

The Minnesota State Department of Administration granted permits for the event titled "Freedom Fest" on Saturday, and for the "Church Service" event on Sunday, according to records obtained by the Minnesota newspaper, the Star Tribune

Applications for both permits were made by Becky Strohmeier, from Hold The Line, MN, who helped organize last week's "Storm the Capitol" rally. That saw around 500 people gather outside the state capitol, which was fenced off and guarded by state troopers, as they cheered the storming of the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Alley Waterbury, a local Republican Party leader from Woodbury who emceed the rally, said at the event last Wednesday: "My God you guys, we are going to fight, we are going to go down, there's going to be casualties. I'll be the first casualty, I do not care." (My comment - I don't believe that for one second.)

Top Bottom