Shameful Shite

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Felony charges for all these aresholders and time to f some people up. My patience is over for this BS.

Trump is culpable and so are all this supporters who don't denounce this.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Felony charges for all these aresholders and time to f some people up. My patience is over for this BS.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😂😂😂😂

And nothing fromthe jamm jamm clan when rioting and looting happening in Minnesota.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🎄

Ain’t seen nothing yet.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
We have a lunatic in the White House following years of the media and most of the government defending violent mobs. This seems like the only way this was going to end.

I hope these idiots get round up and arrested and I hope we've learned our lesson. Violent mobs are not protesters and it is remarkably dangerous. Like I said in July, I hope every one of these idiots gets thrown in jail and if they won't leave, line 'em up.

This protest/riot culture is disgusting. CNN still doesn't get it. We're doomed.

jamiche

Reaction score
We have a lunatic in the White House following years of the media and most of the government defending violent mobs. This seems like the only way this was going to end.

I hope these idiots get round up and arrested and I hope we've learned our lesson. Violent mobs are not protesters and it is remarkably dangerous. Like I said in July, I hope every one of these idiots gets thrown in jail and if they won't leave, line 'em up.

This protest/riot culture is disgusting. CNN still doesn't get it. We're doomed.
Nice yabbut.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

How stupid do you have to be to break into Congress and show your face????? Good Lord

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

What more could he have done? He denounced it. He ordered the National Guard right away. Our wish our politicians would have reacted this quickly during the summer as the cities were burning.

But yeah, I agree. Every single violent protester/rioter should be charged, every time, regardless of the issue surrounding their protest. With that, we 100% agree.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Nice yabbut.
I'm not yabbutting. We should arrest and charge every single one of these lunatics. I'm not defending them in the slightest. I'm trying to figure out how this country can go forward and it starts with locking up violent rioters of all ilks.

The fact that it's easy to see that lunatics will react this way because it has been allowed for years isn't yabbutting. It's common sense. There are horrendous people on all sides. When we allow those kinds of people to get away with things, it's only natural that their flipside will react the same way.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
How stupid do you have to be to break into Congress and show your face????? Good Lord
About as stupid as you'd have to be to burn down a police station and show your face. About as stupid as you'd have to be to break into coach and show your face.

People genuinely believe they are entitled to act like animals if they are part of a mob/riot/"mostly peaceful protest".

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
About as stupid as you'd have to be to burn down a police station and show your face. About as stupid as you'd have to be to break into coach and show your face.

People genuinely believe they are entitled to act like animals if they are part of a mob/riot/"mostly peaceful protest".
No argument from me - there are cameras every where people.

WriterGoph

Reaction score
What more could he have done? He denounced it. He ordered the National Guard right away. Our wish our politicians would have reacted this quickly during the summer as the cities were burning.

But yeah, I agree. Every single violent protester/rioter should be charged, every time, regardless of the issue surrounding their protest. With that, we 100% agree.
He did NOT denounce it for at least an hour-plus. He didn't order the National Guard "right away"! That was 2+ hours in

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Trump encourage - to act like he didn't, means, quite frankly you're not bright or a sycophant. Dump has repeatedly said it was stolen and that they can't take it away from you and they can't do it if you are peaceful.

This is a fing coup.

Come on bro, improve your best!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Evidence that Trump had anything to do with ordering the Guard? It was a request from the mayor, and the response is being led by the Justice Department.
As for denouncing, that video he release was a real peach, repeating that the folks they are against are evil.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He did NOT denounce it for at least an hour-plus. He didn't order the National Guard "right away"! That was 2+ hours in
Ok. He denounced and called in the National Guard within about an hour and a half. Again, I wish the National Guard and politicians would have acted that fast this summer as private property was being burned to the ground. Instead, they pandered to it. So I'm not too shocked that this group of nut jobs would say "hey, if those people can burn down a city, I should be able to storm the capital".

We need order restored.

MinneStoa

Reaction score

Just spitballing here, but he could have refrained from drumming up a series of lies about how the election was rigged, and then scheduling a rally of his most die-hard and fervent supporters steps away from the capitol building where the very event that they’re rallying against is taking place.

Again, just spitballing

Rickman55

Reaction score
The Department of Defense was asked by the Mayor of DC to activate the guard yesterday. But aren’t showing up until now. The DOD didn’t want to create an optic of being too forceful. It’s BS. Trump did nothing, no leadership, came out an said AGAIN, the election was stolen, but go home.

Rickman55

Reaction score
Ok. He denounced and called in the National Guard within about an hour and a half. Again, I wish the National Guard and politicians would have acted that fast this summer as private property was being burned to the ground. Instead, they pandered to it. So I'm not too shocked that this group of nut jobs would say "hey, if those people can burn down a city, I should be able to storm the capital".

We need order restored.
BS!!!!!!

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Evidence that Trump had anything to do with ordering the Guard? It was a request from the mayor, and the response is being led by the Justice Department.
As for denouncing, that video he release was a real peach, repeating that the folks they are against are evil.
Yeah, I would like to see that.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
He NEVER ordered the National Guard in!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure he did. That's at least what is being reported. If he didn't, then he's a sham too. That wouldn't surprise me either.

MinneStoa

Reaction score

We need order restored.
Trump was tweeting about Mike Pence not having the courage to “do what should have been done” as his band of crazies was actively smashing their way into the building. It was only after that did he ask for his crazies to “REMAIN” peaceful. What a joke

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure he did. That's at least what is being reported. If he didn't, then he's a sham too. That wouldn't surprise me either.
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/06/us/electoral-vote#national-guard-capitol-army
The Army is activating the entire District of Columbia National Guard — 1,100 troops — in response to a request from Mayor Muriel Bowser of Washington, an Army official said on Wednesday.

The troops are being sent to the D.C. Armory and will be deployed to the Capitol and to other points around Washington, the official said.

In a statement, Jonathan Hoffman, the chief Pentagon spokesman, said the Guard had been mobilized and the response would be led by the Justice Department. The decision by Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Christopher C. Miller, the acting defense secretary, came as the protesters breached the Capitol.

Mr. Hoffman noted that the troops were deploying in “support” of federal law enforcement in the district, reflecting Defense officials’ reluctance to deploy military troops at the Capitol. Defense officials want the authorities in Washington to use the local police and other law enforcement agencies to confront the protesters at the Capitol, with the National Guard troops in support, but not in the lead, to avoid the specter of a military battling election protests. But the tense standoff at the Capitol, and the breach by Trump supporters, led to the decision, officials said.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like to see that.
Maybe he didn't. That wouldn't surprise me either. If he didn't, then he is a fraud here too. I'm just going off what I'm reading on mostly liberal sites (Bloomberg, CNN, etc.).

Yeah, if Trump didn't order the National Guard to the Capital, that wouldn't surprise me. But it's being reported by folks who don't really like him that he did.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The Department of Defense was asked by the Mayor of DC to activate the guard yesterday. But aren’t showing up until now. The DOD didn’t want to create an optic of being too forceful. It’s BS. Trump did nothing, no leadership, came out an said AGAIN, the election was stolen, but go home.
They can have them lining the Capital when it's BLM protestors, Hmm. I wonder what the difference is?:rolleyes:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/06/us/electoral-vote#national-guard-capitol-army
The Army is activating the entire District of Columbia National Guard — 1,100 troops — in response to a request from Mayor Muriel Bowser of Washington, an Army official said on Wednesday.

The troops are being sent to the D.C. Armory and will be deployed to the Capitol and to other points around Washington, the official said.

In a statement, Jonathan Hoffman, the chief Pentagon spokesman, said the Guard had been mobilized and the response would be led by the Justice Department. The decision by Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy and Christopher C. Miller, the acting defense secretary, came as the protesters breached the Capitol.

Mr. Hoffman noted that the troops were deploying in “support” of federal law enforcement in the district, reflecting Defense officials’ reluctance to deploy military troops at the Capitol. Defense officials want the authorities in Washington to use the local police and other law enforcement agencies to confront the protesters at the Capitol, with the National Guard troops in support, but not in the lead, to avoid the specter of a military battling election protests. But the tense standoff at the Capitol, and the breach by Trump supporters, led to the decision, officials said.
Again - I could certainly be wrong and it wouldn't surprise me either way. I'm just going off what I'm reading from liberal rags (Bloomberg, CNN).

fan of Ray Williams

Reaction score
Trump was tweeting about Mike Pence not having the courage to “do what should have been done” as his band of crazies was actively smashing their way into the building. It was only after that did he ask for his crazies to “REMAIN” peaceful. What a joke
And he did a piss poor job. HAD to get his fucking lying in.

Top Bottom