Security Clearance Issues

justthefacts

Reaction score
It seems either Kushner or Kelly may have to go.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/overhaul-of-white-house-security-clearance-process-could-threaten-kushners-access/2018/02/16/09f2dc9e-11b5-11e8-9065-e55346f6de81_story.html?utm_term=.8a590e05549f

Regarding Kushner:

And apart from staff on the National Security Council, he issues more requests for information to the intelligence community than any White House employee, according to a person with knowledge of the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private discussions.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Good luck fishing!! I’m sure you’ll hook some suckers but you may struggle to snag some marlins.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Not unlike Pinocchio, whenever Sarah Hucklebees Sanders lies...she grows.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor, Ben Rhodes was denied an interim security clearance and no one, including the MSM, cared to know or know why.

diehard

Reaction score
Oh my, denied an interim? That is serious stuff.

cncmin

Reaction score
Obama’s Deputy National Security Advisor, Ben Rhodes was denied an interim security clearance and no one, including the MSM, cared to know or know why.
Did Obama claim he was hiring the greatest staff ever? Was Ben Rhodes Obama's son in law? Did Obama put his kids in position of power and make shady business deals with questionable folks across the world while being a complete immoral, unethical, scandal-ridden asshole every single day?

If not, then you know why the MSM didn't make a fuss about it. Drumpf brings it upon himself, and you damn well know he does. No need to whine about it.

diehard

Reaction score
Indeed, why whine about one of the greatest presidents ever?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Ben Rhodes later received full security clearance prior to Obama's inauguration. Has that happened with Kushner?

I do look forward to Jim Bridenstine writing a letter to Christopher Wray to express his dismay like he did in the Rhodes case.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It's fun to imagine Earth 2, in which President Clinton asked Chelsea to brief allied leaders about sanctions without security clearance:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

justthefacts

Reaction score
Well, Kushner didn't have to go, but he did have his access downgraded. Kind of makes you wonder whether it was a good idea for him to have been allowed to see top secret info for a year on an interim clearance

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score
Kushner is a low wattage, low life barely keeping his businesses afloat by doing real estate deals from the White House. He shouldn't be trusted with Sharpies.

howeda7

Reaction score
Well, Kushner didn't have to go, but he did have his access downgraded. Kind of makes you wonder whether it was a good idea for him to have been allowed to see top secret info for a year on an interim clearance
How else will he bring peace to the Middle East?

diehard

Reaction score
Happens all the time. If you had ever really worked in DC you would know that. Out yourself all you want. His clearance wasn't downgraded by the FBI. It was downgraded by Gen Kelly in the wake of the Rob Porter ordeal. This is a display a good judgement on his part. Everything Kushner needs to know can be sanitized to the SECRET level without damaging his effectiveness. It may sting his ego, but that goes with the job. A secret clearance is a simple and quick. Just a national computer check. An SBI can take years. Even 5 year updates can take a year.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Gosh yer smart. I knew this and the 10,000 other things like this that happen on a daily basis in that $hit show of a White House were no big whoop. Thanks for educating us. Chaotic Mess Charter School sounds like a good name.

diehard

Reaction score
^^^continues his hate on children campaign. I guess he knows that well educated children will oppose his core beliefs. BTW, we are opening 2 charters this year. One more next year (just approved by the state) and looking at 2 the following year. Saving America, one child at a time.

monk10

Golden Gopher
Reaction score
When diehard pretends to hate Jake, but really worships his style. Only 19 more questions to go.

diehard

Reaction score
It only requires 1 question to find put what background and experience jtf has with security clearances. Based on an earlier post he should have some knowledge. However, he doesn't post like he does.

GopherJake

Reaction score
It only requires 1 question to find put what background and experience jtf has with security clearances. Based on an earlier post he should have some knowledge. However, he doesn't post like he does.
You should teach English at your Anshole County Dullard Indoctrination Center for the Duped.

justthefacts

Reaction score
So you're saying Kelly was wrong to fire these people?

diehard

Reaction score
No. I didn't say either way. How did you get that? I said your posts do not reflex experience working with security clearances. You also made a giant leap equating an interim downgrade as a firing. That isn't so.

justthefacts

Reaction score
No. I didn't say either way. How did you get that? I said your posts do not reflex experience working with security clearances. You also made a giant leap equating an interim downgrade as a firing. That isn't so.
They didn't "reflex" experience? Give me a specific example of something that I posted that was incorrect, oh, genius one. You won't because you can't. You never have any substantive point, so you attack the person who posts something you don't want to hear.

While you're at it, why don't you provide us with a name of the Deep State Obama White House staffer who got fired from the Trump White House?

howeda7

Reaction score
They didn't "reflex" experience? Give me a specific example of something that I posted that was incorrect, oh, genius one. You won't because you can't. You never have any substantive point, so you attack the person who posts something you don't want to hear.

While you're at it, why don't you provide us with a name of the Deep State Obama White House staffer who got fired from the Trump White House?
I'm still waiting for the proof of massive voter fraud in Anson county. No cuts!

Top Bottom