Season tickets remaining 2021

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
I have steadily risen in my gopher points number but not from anything I have really done. I do not like that you get more points for having ST to multiple sports as opposed to having multiple for just one sport. Had four FB ST for years and that was seen as less support than say having single ST to a couple sports.

PoockItInfor6

Reaction score
I have steadily risen in my gopher points number but not from anything I have really done. I do not like that you get more points for having ST to multiple sports as opposed to having multiple for just one sport. Had four FB ST for years and that was seen as less support than say having single ST to a couple sports.

having 8 football season tickets I feel your pain! 😂😂

Flecknation

Reaction score
Made some improvements. Down to 607 I expect it to pick up now that spring training is starting.
Down to 549 some sections "added" more tickets and some sections dropped a lot more than normal. I suspect people are moving their seats around for this season.
sections 131 and 244 made a big drop this time while 230,212 added seats.
Now sold out: 111, 145,

Capture.PNG

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Down to 549 some sections "added" more tickets and some sections dropped a lot more than normal. I suspect people are moving their seats around for this season.

View attachment 12407
Pleased to see my section is still out of reach of the common rabble.

- puts monocle away in a particularly classy way -

2nd Degree Gopher

Reaction score

View attachment 12407
You seem to enjoy following this, so I don't want this to sound like I am trying to steal your joy, but you do realize that the seats listed on these maps are only a small fraction of what is truly available, right? Better stated, there are far more than 549 seats available for purchase on a season ticket basis. The renewal period isn't over and they haven't yet started the seat improvement process, at least not in a formal way. I can assure you that if you call the ticket office and tell them you'd like to buy 600 (or 3,000) new season tickets they would be happy to accommodate you. You might not be able to pick out your seats on the website, but the inventory is there.

All these posts suggest to me is that they have sold about 100 new season tickets since you started the thread.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
You seem to enjoy following this, so I don't want this to sound like I am trying to steal your joy, but you do realize that the seats listed on these maps are only a small fraction of what is truly available, right? Better stated, there are far more than 549 seats available for purchase on a season ticket basis. The renewal period isn't over and they haven't yet started the seat improvement process, at least not in a formal way. I can assure you that if you call the ticket office and tell them you'd like to buy 600 (or 3,000) new season tickets they would be happy to accommodate you. You might not be able to pick out your seats on the website, but the inventory is there.

All these posts suggest to me is that they have sold about 100 new season tickets since you started the thread.
Oh yeah I think everyone knows that. It's just a fun thing to follow.

Flecknation

Reaction score

yes i know this is just what they allow every year for slated said tickets. if they sell out they open up more but if they don't they will sell them as singles games. of course if there is more demand they will add more but not till they get rid of the reserved amount of these tickets. so there is 549 guaranteed season tickets left not how many total season tickets. they have been know to add more seats on the website as-well so we will see if we sell out!

I’ll also be tracking tickets for sell out during this season if we have fans!

Last edited:
Top Bottom