Scratch 2 top Iranian military terrorists

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Stop trying to make this something it isn’t.

This was originally about Trump understating the injuries from the Iran attack on the US base in Iraq. No injuries, meaning physical injuries were reported. Trump stated that truthfully.

Then, some troops reported concussion symptoms. First, 11. Trump was accused of lying about something that he had no awareness of. Then 31, 17 that had already returned to duty. Now, actually about 100, 76 that have already returned to duty.

The vast majority are mild cases and have returned to duty b/c their symptoms are gone. There has been NO REPORT of severe TBI, but you want to lump a headache that has gone away to significant traumatic brain injuries and soldiers being completely debilitated.

Either produce some evidence that someone has severe TBI and little hope of recovery from the Iran attack or stop your exaggeration and finger pointing.

You have a severe case of TDS, which is a far more debilitating illness than most of these troops are experiencing.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fake news folks. All lies. U can look it up!

howeda7

Reaction score
If there's anyone who know brains damage, it's Dementia Don. In this case, he clearly knows more than the Generals. These soldiers just need some boot straps.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Again why don't you ask a veteran who lost a limb or the spouse of someone who lost their life due to this guy if they would trade a mild concussion to have their limb or loved one back. Honestly it's amazing we were able to take this guy out and their retaliation didn't kill or seriously harm any of our soldiers. I was expecting the retaliation to be much worse. Can't we just be happy this terrorist is dead and US soldiers are safer because of it?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Again why don't you ask a veteran who lost a limb or the spouse of someone who lost their life due to this guy if they would trade a mild concussion to have their limb or loved one back. Honestly it's amazing we were able to take this guy out and their retaliation didn't kill or seriously harm any of our soldiers. I was expecting the retaliation to be much worse. Can't we just be happy this terrorist is dead and US soldiers are safer because of it?
So you're saying it would have been impossible to kill Soleimani while at the same time not diminishing the injuries that happened at the Iraq base? A weird assumption, but I guess I can't disprove that connection.

Remember when you said there were no casualties because none of the injured had to leave for treatment?

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
So you're saying it would have been impossible to kill Soleimani while at the same time not diminishing the injuries that happened at the Iraq base? A weird assumption, but I guess I can't disprove that connection.

Remember when you said there were no casualties because none of the injured had to leave for treatment?
After we killed Soleimani did you not think the retaliation would be worse than this? Be honest for once. Are you not happy with this outcome?

No soldiers were lost that I am aware of.

Top Bottom