Scratch 2 top Iranian military terrorists

bga1

Reaction score
The attitude is that of the spoiled rotten. Like the rich kid who never had to work for anything & thus doesn't appreciate anything.
JJ is a generally a great poster. We have made plenty of mistakes with war in the past, certainly. But finally, there is a guy in office who just looks at America's interests and JJ fails to recognize or appreciate this. Trump wants no war. However, the world is not real pretty and there are nations out there that only listen to power. Lacking that, they roll you, like they rolled Obama for 150 billion and they just go right ahead and continue to do what they were doing anyway- Death to America, terrorism and building the nuclear program. It all continued no matter how nicely we played. Soleimani was a real line in the sand.

howeda7

Reaction score
You have not one stitch of information to show that either are lying. But that doesn't stop you from lying about them. Just another post for you.
They have provided no evidence that there was any imminent attack and basically conceded that there wasn't any such evidence. But they "believed" it was going to happen. Also Trump is up to about 15,000 lies. That alone is evidence he's probably lying.

bga1

Reaction score
They have provided no evidence that there was any imminent attack and basically conceded that there wasn't any such evidence. But they "believed" it was going to happen. Also Trump is up to about 15,000 lies. That alone is evidence he's probably lying.
And this type of classified information is normally given to the public??

As to the "Trump 15,000 lies" that is more like how many times the media has lied about what he has said and what his intentions are. As far as exaggerating for effect- he does plenty of that. From the standpoint of making a serious promise and then keeping it- he is the best president in my lifetime at doing so. That's real honesty, make a promise and keep it, say it and do it. The rest is noise that you are blowing off about.

Reaction score
KFC, if attacks were imminent, we should be hearing some specific information about that. Nobody is asking for GPS coordinates and classified information. We are asking for more details than "trust us, it was about to happen......maybe......someday.......we're certain of it...........he's a bad guy......"

Hell, I probably agree, this guy needed to go. But I'm not just going to take their word for it. And I do want to be cautious about taking out foreign leaders. Why not the North Korea guy, if we're doing that?

You have been marching this argument out for a while now. Ever heard of trust but verify? If our intelligence agencies present compelling data showing something that corresponds with what we are being told, I tend to trust them - like, for example, the fact that Russia actively was attempting to undermine our democracy - which, interestingly is your Exhibit A above (huh? It happened.). If they say, "don't worry about it, or evidence is completely absent or contrary, no, I don't trust them and I will ask for more.

So should you.

Also, while I agree that nothing has boiled over and the current circumstances are not alarming, that can change in an instant and I would caution you throwing the party just yet.
Go to Walter Reed and ask your questions and make your comments. You might get met with a right hook. Literally

howeda7

Reaction score

As to the "Trump 15,000 lies" that is more like how many times the media has lied about what he has said and what his intentions are. As far as exaggerating for effect- he does plenty of that. From the standpoint of making a serious promise and then keeping it- he is the best president in my lifetime at doing so. That's real honesty, make a promise and keep it, say it and do it. The rest is noise that you are blowing off about.
Since the threat has been erased, why can't it be? If they had a credible threat that an imminent attack was planned, they could say so, and tell us what it was. That doesn't mean they disclose details, sources etc. Pompeo and others won't say that because they're not quite shameless enough to tell a lie that big. So they dance around it. Trump will just say the lie flat out. He has no shame. He lies with a frequency and shamelessness we have never seen. And you cheer it on and pretend he's a good Christian who's saving America.

Dean S

Reaction score
Could you send me the video that explicitly shows a missile hitting the plane?
Go to your opthamologist today. And, after you have had your upgrade to your existing crappy vision, rewatch the existing video on a big screen, and not your too small iPhone. Put it on your 54" high def TV. There is a glowing very quick streak of light, with a tiny flame that reaches up to the plane and hits it with a rapid explosion. And, then a second about a quarter second behind that. And, after that, you see a ball of fire rushing toward the ground. That is the jet fuel igniting across the fuselage of the plane.

I have crappy vision without my corrective lenses. But with them I have better than 20/20 vision. And, I look at very tiny structures under a microscope every day. And, I need to see the difference in color that are very similar to each other and to differentiate that from other structures. I look at white and red blood cells with stains. I can see the DNA and RNA structures and the chromatin structures that surround the DNA with my eyes and two lenses and a couple of mirrors.

When I saw the video, it is clear to me, a trained intelligence officer that there was a missile strike, if not 2 missile strikes on that aircraft in rapid succession.

If you can't see that, oh well. Not our problem.

Dean S

Reaction score
What you are about to witness in Iran is a peaceful uprising that will topple a religious dictatorship. It is happening because Iran cannot contain the truth that it is a corrupt and evil terrorist organization. And, that it foments trouble all over the region by supporting terrorist organizations. And, internally, the Iranian regime has to have goons keep people in line with the edicts of the dictatorial mullah class. They see this and they reject it. The Iranian people see the downing of the aircraft with more than a dozen Iranian citizens killed by their own incompetent military as evidence of the corruption of the Islamic state. They are ripe to fall on their own without any US intervention.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

These are all things that hackin justnofacts jam jam cnc st pauli and their ilk do not understand nor support.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted on this thread - but I saw a tweet the other day that I just had to mention:

"Soleimani would be alive today if he had only agreed to investigate the Bidens."

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What you are about to witness in Iran is a peaceful uprising that will topple a religious dictatorship.
If it were that easy, previous presidents would've pulled that off years ago. It isn't that easy, I suspect.

Hey, great if it happens.

Section2

Reaction score
What you are about to witness in Iran is a peaceful uprising that will topple a religious dictatorship. It is happening because Iran cannot contain the truth that it is a corrupt and evil terrorist organization. And, that it foments trouble all over the region by supporting terrorist organizations. And, internally, the Iranian regime has to have goons keep people in line with the edicts of the dictatorial mullah class. They see this and they reject it. The Iranian people see the downing of the aircraft with more than a dozen Iranian citizens killed by their own incompetent military as evidence of the corruption of the Islamic state. They are ripe to fall on their own without any US intervention.
Interestingly, I heard an cool idea. Rather than war with Iran, let's float hundreds of drones over Iran that provide free wifi to the people.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Much adieu about nothing. There is no "gotcha" to be found here Dems, move long. What Trump did was legal & he doesn't have to explain it to Adam Schiff or Nancy Pelosi.

What's fascinating though is the ability Trump has to get the left to support the worst of the worst. Soleamani, Iran, Al Baghdadi, MS13, Mexican drug cartels, open borders, sanctuary cities, post-birth abortions (i.e. murders), blackface, Klan robes, cop killers, etc. There are no "moderates" left in the Democratic Party.
It's fascinating how Trump causes America First isolationists to support the Saudis and renting America's military out for profit.

bga1

Reaction score
It's fascinating how Trump causes America First isolationists to support the Saudis and renting America's military out for profit.
Is it better to get paid to defend a strategic ally or get paid for it? I vote getting paid.

Angry

Reaction score
Everybody’s reporting. Concussion symptoms days after.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Let’s see...several possible concussions and some damaged facilities for a couple dead terrorists, one responsible for killing hundreds and maiming thousands of US troops...?

I’ll take it.

howeda7

Reaction score
Thank Goodness we know the Trump Administration would never lie or cover something like this up.

Tredwell

Reaction score
CNN has released audio of a private fundraiser during which President Donald Trump said he ordered the killing of Iranian Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani because “he said bad things” about the United States, and went on to provide a detailed account of the strike that included descriptions of military capabilities.

The network obtained audio of a Friday night fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, during which he told the high-dollar donors that he ordered the strike because of Soleimani’s threatening rhetoric and, according to CNN, did not describe any “imminent threat.”

“He said bad things about our country. he was saying things like ‘We’re going to attack your country. We’re going to kill your people.'” Trump says on the recording. “I said, look, how much of this shit do we have to listen to? How much are we going to listen to?”

How many hearings/investigations did we have because Susan Rice cited a Youtube video. We're over 200+ dead, plus U.S. soldier injuries, in the wake of this killing ordered by Trump because of an "imminent threat".

Wait, Trump's in Florida again? Weird.

Reaction score
CNN has released audio of a private fundraiser during which President Donald Trump said he ordered the killing of Iranian Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani because “he said bad things” about the United States, and went on to provide a detailed account of the strike that included descriptions of military capabilities.

The network obtained audio of a Friday night fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, during which he told the high-dollar donors that he ordered the strike because of Soleimani’s threatening rhetoric and, according to CNN, did not describe any “imminent threat.”

“He said bad things about our country. he was saying things like ‘We’re going to attack your country. We’re going to kill your people.'” Trump says on the recording. “I said, look, how much of this shit do we have to listen to? How much are we going to listen to?”

How many hearings/investigations did we have because Susan Rice cited a Youtube video. We're over 200+ dead, plus U.S. soldier injuries, in the wake of this killing ordered by Trump because of an "imminent threat".

Wait, Trump's in Florida again? Weird.
Patriots don’t cry over dead terrorists.

diehard

Reaction score
Suleimani was an imminent threat 24/7. He hated America more than Tredwell.

Dean S

Reaction score
If it were that easy, previous presidents would've pulled that off years ago. It isn't that easy, I suspect.

Hey, great if it happens.
The Iranians are well on their own way to toppling their government.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The Iranians are well on their own way to toppling their government.
Like I said, hope so. Well .. I hope so *IF* it results in a secular democracy, as opposed to being replaced by something that might not be better than what they have now.

But also feel like it won’t be that easy.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Let’s see...several possible concussions and some damaged facilities for a couple dead terrorists, one responsible for killing hundreds and maiming thousands of US troops...?

I’ll take it.
Agree 100%. Our troops knew the attack was coming and took measures to ensure their safety. Who cares about facilities? US troops are safer than they use to be now that Soleimani is dead.

Top Bottom