Scratch 2 top Iranian military terrorists

bga1

Reaction score
This is a little known fact. Iran owes 53 billion in court judgements to US citizens. Here is a list of some of the judgements. Interesting that we would have let them claim 150 billion in frozen funds while they owe US citizens this much cash. Oh well.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Keeping up with Democrats changing opinions on a President’s authority is really challenging.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This is a little known fact. Iran owes 53 billion in court judgements to US citizens. Here is a list of some of the judgements. Interesting that we would have let them claim 150 billion in frozen funds while they owe US citizens this much cash. Oh well.

Odd fit.

bga1

Reaction score
Not an odd fit. There has been a lot of discussion in this thread about the US somehow being at equal fault with Iran and many here saying that we did the wrong thing and will cause war. What a joke. Iran is a nation of terror, as displayed by the attachment I offered. I like the fit.

Section2

Reaction score
I don’t think watching for air strikes would have been unwarranted on their part. How they mistook the airliner, I can’t say. Jumpy trigger finger, I suppose.
They are probably ALWAYS watching for air strikes.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I don’t think watching for air strikes would have been unwarranted on their part. How they mistook the airliner, I can’t say. Jumpy trigger finger, I suppose.
There is video out that shows the plane was on fire for 20 seconds or so before it crashed. The crash caused a huge explosion.

Im no expert on missle ballistics, but unless a missle can cause only a fire, it doesnt look like it was shot down

bga1

Reaction score
There is video out that shows the plane was on fire for 20 seconds or so before it crashed. The crash caused a huge explosion.

Im no expert on missle ballistics, but unless a missle can cause only a fire, it doesnt look like it was shot down
You love Iran. Why don't they just hand over the black box?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
And There is evidence that the plane might not have been shot down and because im not listening to the the US story hook line sinker, I love Iran. Please.

There is one thing I can tell you i dont love, and that is your poor logic

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
So for THREE YEARS I've been told about FAKE NEWS this, and DEEP STATE that. THREE YEARS!

And now I love Iran because I want evidence from the US government on their different claims. GTFOH beeg.

MplsGopher

Reaction score

It absolutely can. You're thinking the missle was like a guided bomb, that exploded the plane like a bomb going off inside it, when it struck. Like you see in the movies of fighter jets dogfighting.

That is not at all how it worked in this scenario.

The two missiles (not just one) launched against the airliner exploded outside the plane, in order to shoot shrapnel through it. The shrapnel could've easily pierced all kinds of parts that could've caught fire and exploded on impact with the ground.

bga1

Reaction score
So for THREE YEARS I've been told about FAKE NEWS this, and DEEP STATE that. THREE YEARS!

And now I love Iran because I want evidence from the US government on their different claims. GTFOH beeg.
I don't trust the deep state on the issue spying on US citizens. That is a level of distrust that is earned and proven.
That said I do trust the US government by a country mile over Iran and other terror supporting nations.
Big difference.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I just can't see how this was an accident.

I don't possibly see how it makes any sense, at least in the sense of "justice" for when the US shot down an Iranian airliner, like 30 years ago(?), but they decided to shoot this plane down. With today's technology, I refuse to believe they couldn't tell that it was an airliner. They'd know precisely where it was, it's elevation, and speed, and could easily determine it had just taken off from the civilian airport.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, fine. But that's what it feels like. Just don't have any clue on a reasonable motive. Maybe someone was on the plane that the Iranian's felt deserved to die.

bga1

Reaction score
"associates said", unnamed administration officials said, Trump staffers said.
You should be embarrassed to quote Natasha Bertrand who has been a tool of the coup plotters for three years and has gotten so many stories wrong that no one should associate with her opinions. She isn't dumb- she is corrupt.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I don't trust the deep state on the issue spying on US citizens. That is a level of distrust that is earned and proven.
That said I do trust the US government by a country mile over Iran and other terror supporting nations.
Big difference.
Makes sense.

***GIGANTIC EYE ROLL***

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
"associates said", unnamed administration officials said, Trump staffers said.
You should be embarrassed to quote Natasha Bertrand who has been a tool of the coup plotters for three years and has gotten so many stories wrong that no one should associate with her opinions. She isn't dumb- she is corrupt.
If you actually read the article, you would see she wasnt the author. She was quoting the article.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
"Trump under pressure to deal with terrorist General who wants to kill thousands of people".

Okay. I guess that makes sense? I would hope so?

Angry

Reaction score
And There is evidence that the plane might not have been shot down and because im not listening to the the US story hook line sinker, I love Iran. Please.

There is one thing I can tell you i dont love, and that is your poor logic
I saw the video that night and didn’t think it was shot down (by a SAM anyway). Looked like the one engine was on fire and it lost hydraulics somehow. I don’t think you’re far off here.

Section2

Reaction score
I saw the video that night and didn’t think it was shot down. Looked like the engine was on fire and it lost hydraulics somehow. I don’t think you’re far off here.
has Iran made a statement confirming that they did not fire a missile at this plane? Seems like I haven't heard anything, and if I"m right, their silence speaks volumes. The video I saw certainly looked like a missile, but I don't necessarily trust that.

Angry

Reaction score
has Iran made a statement confirming that they did not fire a missile at this plane? Seems like I haven't heard anything, and if I"m right, their silence speaks volumes. The video I saw certainly looked like a missile, but I don't necessarily trust that.
Who does Iran’s silence benefit more politically in the states? You see them putting this on Trump. Which is hilarious but there are people out there who believe this is Trumps fault.

Section2

Reaction score
Who does Iran’s silence benefit more politically in the states? You see them putting this on Trump. Which is hilarious but there are people out there who believe this is Trumps fault.
This seems crazy. If they really didn't shoot it down and the plane just crashed, why would they not push that and counter US officials saying it was shot down? Wouldn't that be a political win?

bga1

Reaction score
"Trump under pressure to deal with terrorist General who wants to kill thousands of people".

Okay. I guess that makes sense? I would hope so?
:) And Trump seems like he just folds under pressure so easily....I guess he is always someone's puppet when he is not being a dictator.

Putin's puppet!
Lindsay Graham's puppet!
Trump ignores all advice!

bga1

Reaction score
Makes sense.

***GIGANTIC EYE ROLL***
Jimmy- you are a great poster, I love your posts but almost everything you have said on this subject is a gigantic eye roll.

As I said before you finally have a President who is working to do what you would hope. He wants no more wars. He has built up the military - which you hate, but his goal is to be such a force and such an unpredictable and fierce foe to terror and evil that they dare not strike. It's a good goal in my view and I think you will like the end result. The US is not equal in any way to Iran. If you don't start there then everything else you say will be nonsense.

Angry

Reaction score
This seems crazy. If they really didn't shoot it down and the plane just crashed, why would they not push that and counter US officials saying it was shot down? Wouldn't that be a political win?
Iran wins big with Dems controlling.
This narrative started outside of the states. I can’t remember if it was the Swiss, UK or Canada.

Last edited:
Top Bottom